• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The PC League: Season 1 [BW NU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I'll give you guys until this Saturday to complete your matches.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I'll extend the deadline until February 18th. If members don't complete their matches by then, they will be replaced.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
We need replacements for Pave Low, RandomTrainerWhoCould, Fire Flyy, and Thunder_Chad for being inactive. If you're interested, please sign up! Additionally, you may choose to join either Team Dos or Cuatro, or I can randomly choose a team for you.

As for those who haven't completed their matches, you still have time to do so before we're done looking for replacements.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I'm shutting this down due to lack of interest. I don't think we have enough active users willing to participate in something like this. I may bring this back in the future, but for now I will most likely host something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back