• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Anything below 15º Celsius is waay too cold for me. Since it's 2AM here, I'd say it's something around 3ºC outside.

And I should go to sleep.

PC's being a snail to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Haven't posted here for over a month. sry for that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm sorry! It just didn't appear in New Posts so I didn't notice it and ya...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well I don't know, but a radical, anti-politics, anti-everything comic who can't really stand for election because he was sentenced for running over someone with his car is just 40,000 votes away from becoming the leader of the party with the most votes in the elections.

But he's running on third as the former prime minister who usually has two daily trials for dozens of political and economical crimes is running on second thanks to a coalition and might have even won the Senate.

So yeah, we'd probably be better off if the Vesubius erupted today and sank Italy under the lava.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Italy's politics are as respectable and serious as always. :D

Also, that feel when your drawing is literally the second thing that pops up if you search for "hidden grotto" on google images.

Gabri

m8
Years
"Possessed with hellish torment, I master magics five
Hunting the abyss lord, only one will stay alive
He who lives by the sword, will surely also die
He who lives in sin, will surely live the lie"

Random stuff since there's really nothing else to put on this thread.

Years

I guess TCTI missed me.

Anyways Pokey, nice new theme, and the Chespin in the sig goes with the new green name well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back