• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with my team

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
This is the team I've been using in Wifi battles. I am fairly new to the wifi battle scene and maybe my lack of experience is hurting me more than anything else, but usually most my battles go right down to the wire and I need that extra boost to help me win.

Gigalith (Sturdy)
Adamant @ Normal Gem
EVs: 212HP/252Att/44Spe
Rock Blast
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Explosion

Espeon (Magic Bounce)
Timid @ Light Clay
EVs: 252HP/4Def/252Spe
Light Screen
Reflect
Psychic
Baton Pass

Darmanitan (Sheer Force)
Adamant @ Life Orb
EVs: 4HP/252Att/252Spe
Flare Blitz
Superpower
Rock Slide
U-Turn

Lucario (Justified)
Adamant @ Life Orb
EVs: 4HP/252Att/252Spe
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Extreme Speed
Ice Punch

Starmie (Natural Cure)
Timid @ Life Orb
EVs: 4SpA/252SpD/252Spe
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Recover

Umbreon (Synchronize)
Impish @ Leftovers
EVs: 4HP/252Def/252SpD
Wish
Foul Play
Heal Bell
Protect

So that's my team. Any critiques, suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Ferrothorn is still a better option over Gigalith because it takes hits from both sides easily. That, and Explosion got nerfed in the generation shift:
-Spikes/Stealth Rock
-Leech Seed
-Power Whip
-Gyro Ball/Thunder Wave/Protect
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP/88 Def/168 SDef
Item: Leftovers/Shed Shell

Vaporeon has higher HP than Umbreon, so it passes bigger Wishes. Also, you must max out HP before you go for one or both defenses, as Umbreon's current EV spread is inefficient:
-Scald
-Wish
-Protect
-Ice Beam/Roar/Toxic
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/252 Def/8 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb

Back