• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn smiled at her question, but yawned before he could respond right away. He was tiring out quickly, both from the exertion he used to get to where they were and from the damage he took. He decided, though, to keep concentrating on their conversation. "I caught a Litwick, a ghost and fire type," he said, patting the spot on his belt where its pokeball was. "Its number 5 for my team. I still have one more to capture, but I'll have to wait til I recover to get my last one."

They got to his door and was able to unlock and open the door. He entered his room, where he was more comfortable, and was able to sit down on the end of his bed, wincing as he did so. He was still in pain from earlier, but he managed to sit unassisted. He looked to Sammy, "The nurse that runs the Pokemon center was able to help me out when one of my friends were hurt earlier on. She can come up here to help me."

Shawn held up a hand and pointed in the direction of the town. "Oak town is that way. I'll keep myself awake. I have two pokemon that'll keep me company, even though they're weak."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
The energy ball seemed confused, and hit one of the doubles.

Fira and Draca smirked to each other. They wanted to take this a step forward. They nodded to each other, and Fira jumped and landed on top of Draca's head. Argo understood what they were doing, and sent an energy ball charged with Solar Beam.
"CharrrTII!"(Double Dragoon!), shouted Fira and Draca at the same time. Draca sent out an Water Pulse, and Fira covered it with Ember. Argo's Solar Ball joined with the two attacks, forming a triple attack. It hit the tree behind Argo with a powerful blast."Good, good! Now we will go to train Double attacks", said Daniel. He explained further."Look, if Fira alone tried to use her scratch attack, she wouldn't reach that fruit", explained Daniel, pointing to a fruit in the top of the tree. "But if Draca and Argo help...", said Daniel. Argo made an handstand right in front of the tree, and Fira jumped and landed on Argo's tail. Draca did a Dragon Tail on front of Argo, making a shockwave, launching him in the air, and Argo catapulted Fira using his tail. Fira grabbed the fruit with her Scratch attack and landed on the ground. "See? Helping each other can be helpful, nontheless, in a Double or Triple Battle", explained Daniel.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark nodded. It had been a pretty long day... and he didn't want to keep Lucia up either... "Yeah... guess we should both hit the hay. Hey, lets meet up again tomorrow after class! I'll be at the Pokemon Center!" Mark said. He gave her another hug. "Thanks again Lucia." Mark said.

Len chuckled a bit and blushed. "Hehe... I'm hoping to go for a test run tomorrow! I have to get into a battle and show off a bit more!" Len said happily.

Able snickered and nudged Tyro. "Nuh uh! I'm gonna be the fastest!" Able said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki and Jen

"Yes... Yes are are different from me. Totally different. I set out with a clear goal in mind. To become the world's strongest Dark Type Trainer, and I'm still going. What do you punks have, hmm? You twits have no real idea what you want to do, or else why would you have come here?If you had a goal, a dream, then why would you waste time in this dump?" Jen said scathingly to Andy. She took out a pokeball and looked at it with a smirk.

"Not true! My goal is to learn more about pokemon!" Kiki cried earnestly. Jen smirked at her.

"Oh really? You can learn more about pokemon watching them in th wild than you can in a safe environment like this, moron. Honestly you stupid girl, have you no sense at all?" she said, pausing. "And as gfor WHY I am being so... Aggressive, as you put it, the answer is simple. I enjoy it. I enjoy challenging trainers. It pleases me to crush worthless foold, and it pleases me even more when those worthless fools come out of their little safety zone and push themselves and their pokemon. If you aren't the best you can be then don't even bother. And I ask you both this. With the pokemon I have with me, I have defeated the eight gyms of Kanto. Would you dare to challenge me? Or will you, as I expect, continue to be weak?" Jen challenged, crossing her arms. "If you say yes I will even restore both of your pokemon to full strength with my Full Restores."

Drake

Drake nods slowly. That... Was a little more clear cut. But still, what could he possibly tell her?

"Hm... Sounds like quite the predicament... The only advice I can really offer is to follow your heart, but handle this situation with care. These matters can cause a lot of hard feelings... If you choose to wait for the other person, make sure that Mark knows that he has done nothing wrong. That it's not that you don't like him. Make sure he understands that you would like to continue to be friends. You do still want to be friends, right?" Drake said, keeping an eye on Killik and Kiyoko as well. Something was up. He had no idea what though.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Tiba and I give a little smirk of approval to each other.
"We practiced that one allot, Although We used rocks instead of actual attacks the basic usage still applies." I explain.

I watch as Daniel starts to have his Pokemon work together a bit more. "Heh, He's starting to show off a bit more" I think to myself with a small Smirk "To be fair, I did show off a bit myself with that last move Buuuut I wont let him Win just yet." I say to my self With a mischievous Smile.

"Hey Tiba, I think Fira Could use a little friendly Pluck Don't you agree?" I Yell out to Tiba.
Tiba gives a quick Nod of approval and Starts to dive right after Fira, Gaining as much speed as possible before Leveling out with the ground, Going Straight for the Apple in Fira's Hand.

Last edited:

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

A huge smirk crossed Ike's face as the Gible rushed towards Trunks.

I couldn't ask for a better opportunity.

"Okay Trunks! Jump up and withdraw!" Issac commanded his Turtwig.
"Twig!" he yelled out as he leaped up, going into his shell as he ascended. He took Chomp's take down which hit him at just the right angle where it sent him spiraling into the air.
"Now hit him with a solar beam!" Ike called out with excitement. His plan worked out exactly as he planned.
"Tuuuh.. " Trunks started as emerged from his shell, his mouth starting glow. As he descended, the attack gained the energy it needed, fully charged as he was closing in on the ground. "WIIIIG!" he exerted as he shot the intense beam towards Chomp, landing softly on the ground at corner of the arena.

Come on.. hit.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Lucia's Room​

Lucia nodded, "I'll catch you around then." She said with a soft smile.

Diana nodded her head. "Hehe, at this rate you'll beat up every pokemon in the entire school! Try not to injure them too easily. Then you won't have anyone left to practice against!" She giggled. "I'll be an Aggron soon you hear! Don't forget it!"

Tyro smiled at Able and poked her back, "I'llbefastestandfirecoveredandthenyou'llhavetorunawayfromme!" He said with a snicker. He glanced at where Samuel had left, "Why'dSamleave?"

Roberto spoke up, "That's not for you to know Tyro. It's nothing... at least I hope it won't last."

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded with a smile. "Sure thing. See you around Lucia!" Mark said. He let his other Pokemon finish up before returning them to their balls.

Len hugged Diana once more. "Looking forward to it." Len said as he returned to his Pokeball. He wished Marks next day would be as good as his...

Able snickered at Tyros claim. "Hehe, I'm not afraid of a little bit of fire! I could totally take you on!" Able taunted. She was curious as to why Samuel left as well but he supposed that would be for another time... Able flew over to Mark to be returned to her ball but suddenly got a mischievous thought... She quickly flew over to Tyro and pecked him on the cheek! "Hehe, see ya Tyro!" Able said as she returned to her ball.

Mark and Snype finally headed out of Lucias dorm. Waving once more, he began to head out of the Suicune Dorm. Mark had a bit of time before going to bed... a nice walk around the campus never hurt...

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. watched as Trunks used Chomps momentum to fly into the air, bringing back flashbacks of how he actually caught her. Funny, history repeats yet again. The smirk that emerged on Issac face told C.J. what sort of move was coming. He didn't know exactly what it would be but he new it would be a Special Attack. Then he heard Issac call out for a SolarBeam.

Perfect, time to show some real skills. "Chomp!" he yelled out then suddenly stopped himself, or at least it would appear that way. "Sand Tomb, technique #2." He said to Chomp telepathically. When Chomp regained her composure she had but a few seconds to react to the intense beam of light coming at her. She crouched down and medium sized sand dunes rise out of the ground around her, a split second before impact. C.J. wasn't sure if the move succeeded or not.

All that could be seen from his angle was Chomp recover from the Take Down and get ready for the defense. When SolarBeam hit the Sand Dunes there was an extreme flash of light and an explosion of dust that reached the far ends of the field. C.J. covered his mouth to prevent himself from breathing in dust.

When everything settled, Chomp was no longer a mere Gible, during the course of the last attacks she had evolved, however, she was crouching on one knee, worn out but not defeated. There isn't much left in her, I have to make the next few moves count. "Dragon Claw!" C.J. yelled out.

Chomp, without wasting time, rushes towards Trunks as fast as she can. Both of her claws glow light green and she slashes at Trunks leaving behind a trail of energy the same color glow of her claws. C.J. wasn't sure how much Chomp had left but he had a few tricks left up his sleeve if she could hold out.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy helped Shawn ease down onto his bed before stepping back and wiping her brow. She was getting exhausted, but she wanted to make sure Shawn was alright before she called it a night. She was all set to go running off to Oak town when it popped into her head that there was such an invention as the telephone. Why was she worried about going to find a nurse when she could call for one?

"Alright, well I'm gonna go see if I can call a nurse and save me the trouble of actually going to get one. I'll leave Corphish here with you. Corphish, don't let him fall asleep, okay?"

Corphish nodded and gave Shawn an almost sinister leer, snapping his claws shut sharply. It seemed very likely that he would start chopping parts of Shawn off before letting him go for a snooze... and with that, Sammy left them there, walking out into the hall and towards where she thought the dorms main entrance would be. Surely there'd be some sort of attendant at a desk there?

Sure enough there was a dorm supervisor, a bored looking young man who looked about ready to fall asleep at his post. He quickly woke up once Sammy explained the situation to him, and was on the phone for a nurse in seconds. He was all ready to go checking on Shawn himself, but it only took a little persuasion to convince him that waiting to guide the nurse would be for the best. She quickly hurried back to Shawn's room to make sure he was still alright. Once the nurse was here she would leave things in her hands and get to her own bed, she certainly hadn't expected such an adventure on her first night here.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Argo thinked quickly. He used Pound on the apple, launching it. Fira jumped to Argo's tail, and Argo launched her. She used Scratch on the apple, cutting it to pieces. Draca was launched to, and used Dragon Tail on the apple pieces, throwing it to her friends. Argo ate one, Fira another, and Draca caught the last two. She ate one, and bounced one defiantly on her tail. She threw it on the air. Argo ran up the tree, and jumped from the tallest branch, diving in to catch the last segment...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

ER

Rosalyn smiled at Jimmy holding her new Pokemon with one hand as she put her bag on her shoulder. "I'm ready, I'm feeling way better. Plus I hate hospitals" she said grabbing Jimmy's hand with a smile and a blush. Giggling as Eris licked her chin the two teens left the Pokemon Center. Looking up at the sky Rosie spotted it was getting kinda late.

"Hey Jimmy, wanna head back to the academy or something else?" Rosie asked she was a little disappointed she hadn't been able to sell some of her artwork in Oak town, she had a little money left, enough for Dinner and a small breakfast. But no matter what she'd have to sell some stuff tomorrow otherwise she'd be broke. Who knows she might be able to paint some pictures of Eris to sell, they'd be worth a lot. "It's up to you" she added smiling as she looked at her crush Best Friend.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

Succe- Wait..
"No!" Issac blurted out as the newly evolved Gabite emerged from the sand and rushed towards Trunks, claws glowing.

He is wait to fast for Trunks to just dodge.. and there is no way he could pull off another solar beam like that. I have to do something, though.

"Trunks! Stand your ground and bombard him with razor leaf! Fast!" Issac called out to his companion.
"Twig!" He exerted as leaves spiraled around his body, launching them all towards Chomp. Trunks then braced himself for impact. It was not likely the razor leaves would be effective, but maybe Chomp's momentum would be cut, softening the blow some.

Megaman765

Years
Mark could hear alot of ruckus behind one of the dorms... great. More students fighting outside of the battle arenas. Last time that happened a hallway was closed off. He saw it happen. Nonetheless, Mark was curious to see what was going on. Snype was still hanging onto his shoulder and his eyes were glowing brightly in the dark. He would be seen pretty easily.

"Comon Snype, we got a bit of time to kill. Lets check out whats going on." Mark said. Snype nodded in agreement as the two followed the source of the noise. There was also a bright glow from where it was coming from so Mark could find it pretty easily.

As Mark predicted, there was a battle going on! It was between... well Mark didn't know what Pokemon they were but still! A battle is a battle.

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

Chomp was mid charge when Trunks released a Razor Leaf at her. "Change of plans. Dig!" C.J. commanded. Chomp dives underground digging furiously towards the Turtwig once again. "Continue the Dragon Claw." C.J. once again commanded the Gabite telepathically.

In the corner of his eye C.J. could see someone approaching. Can't get distracted now we're in the final moments of this battle. C.J. wasn't sure what to think, he didn't expect Issac and Trunks to put up this much of a fight, but Chomp was untrained up to this point. I'll have to remember to give her some TM moves.

Soon Chomp reached the Turtwig popping up from the ground directly behind Trunks slashing in an 'X' form at him. Well this is it, we're to close to do much else. C.J. could tell Chomp was tired, if Trunks lasted past this attack there would be only one more option available, and it wouldn't be pretty.

Ace, standing on the sidelines with Ax, Custos, and Golett, turned when he sensed an approach from behind him. "Don't over reach Ace," said Custos, also aware of the intrusion, "Wait until we know if they are friendly or not." "Okay." Ace responded, however he still faced the new comers. "DEINO!" he cried out to make his presence known.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

"Twuh!" Trunks gasped as he turned around, taking the dragon claw directly.
"OH NO!" Issac exclaimed as his attention returned to the battle. He rushed over to the Turtwig who was struggling to get up and slid onto his knees.
"No Trunks.. you're done. You did an excellent job. " Issac started calmly, "Here, you deserve a rest." Issac pulled his a pokeball off this side of his backpack, returning Trunks to it. He got back, head down, and made his was over to C.J. and Gabite.

"That was a great battle. Congratulations C.J. and good job to you as well, Chomp" Issac said as he looked up at Chomp then at C.J., extending his hand out. Something caught his eye as he awaited the hand shake. "There is someone coming over here.."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Lucia's Room​

Lucia smiled as Mark left and shut the door behind him, although it was quickly pushed back open as Samuel quickly made his way inside. She giggled and locked the door up and proceeded into changing for the night and headed into the small bathroom she had.

Tyro sorta blushed as Able kissed him lightly and he rubbed his cheek in a sort of daze.

Diana sat down and glanced at Samuel. "What was that about?"

The Absol shook his head, "N-Nothing. Just a little uncomfortable for me right then." He said with a kind of stammer in his voice.

Roberto frowned at him, "Yes... uncomfortable would be the word." Samuel just slightly blushed at that. Lucia came out a few minutes later and recalled everyone except Roberto to their balls and got into her bed as the bug put himself against her door. "Night Roberto." She said as she fell off into dream land and the Scizor stayed silent like he usually was.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange Henry
(Cafeteria)
"See ya later Jay. Have fun!" I called out to Jay as he left. After stuffing my face for a while longer, I had a look around the room. There were students everywhere, and when I say that, I'm being literal. In every nook and cranny, there was a student either eating or talking. I walked around a bit more "What a nice place, right you guys?" I said to my pokemon, who... Aren't there?! Where are they? Oh no... Not a good thing... If I ever have kids, I'm gonna be a terrible father! I'll lose them like this all the time! (Man, that was random.) Eventually, I found my pokemon, still at the table. I sat back down, and looked at my plate. There was nothing. "Wh- Caroline! Why'd you eat my food!" I yelled at her, who seemed very pleased at what she had done, "But I'm still hungry..."​
Caroline
"Human food is delicious! It tastes so good... I couldn't help myself!" I said. But all Mr. Orange did was look at his empty plate.
"You've got a bottomless stomach, Caroline. I'll give you that. But next time, don't eat my food!" He said in human-speak with a smile.
"Thank you." I said, but he didn't understand what I said exactly. But he got the general idea.​

Megaman765

Years
Snype gave off a bright smile to the two trainers as Mark approached. Aw... he missed the match! What a shame. He didn't get to see what the two Pokemon could do. All he knew is that the Dragon ended up beating the Turtwig pretty badly in the end. Mark smiled at the two.

"H-hey, hope I'm not intruding or anything! Heh. Guess I was kind of late for the battle. I could see the sparks flying a mile away!" Mark said. Snype jumped down from Mark's shoulder and waved at the Dieno. He looked cautious... well it made sense. They WERE strangers after all.

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. walked to where Chomp stood. "Good job." he said to her before Issac made his way over. "That was a great battle. Congratulations C.J. and good job to you as well, Chomp" Issac said, extending his hand out. C.J. took his handshake, "Yeah, it was a good battle. You really surprised me." C.J. responded.

"There is someone coming over here.." He heard Issac say. He turned his head to see another student approaching. "H-hey, hope I'm not intruding or anything! Heh. Guess I was kind of late for the battle. I could see the sparks flying a mile away!" the unknown Student said as he made his way to them. "Not intruding at all. My names, C.J. this here is Issac, and you are?" C.J. said, smiling back at the boy. He recognized him from around the Academy but never truly talked to him.

C.J. reached into his backpack pulling out a potion and spraying Chomp with it. "Issac if you need a Potion or something for Trunks feel free to use one."

Ace snarled a bit not being able to see the Pokemon in front of him. "You'll have to excuse his rudeness," Custos said, "he's blind and has a hard time sensing Ghost types so he gets a bit restless around them." Custos explained.

Ax ignored the new faces for the time being running up to Chomp. "You got so much bigger!" she said astonished by the fact. "Hehe, yeah, I thought I was done for there then BOOM this happened." Chomp laughed.

Back