• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

"Not intruding at all. My names, C.J. this here is Issac, and you are?" C.J. said, smiling back at the boy.
"Hello." Issac said with a wave following C.J.'s introductions. He turned back to C.J. "I actually have some potions. Thank you, though. Excuse me guys."

Issac turned away from the two and took a few steps away, pulling the pokeball back off his backpack. "Come back out, pal." He said softly as tossed his pokeball into the air.
"Twiii" Trunks said sorely.

Issac got down on
his knee, pulling his backpack off as he went down.
"Here you go
," Issac said as he pulled a potion from his bag, using it on him as he got close.
"Tuuhwig!" Trunks exerted with energy.
"Now go play some." Issac commanded with a smile while putting his backpack onto his back once more and getting back up. He made his way back to C.J. and the stranger. "Sorry about that."

"Twig Twig! (Nice battling! I didn't stand a chance)" Trunks said as he approached Chomp.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype smiled at the blind Pokemon. Kinda figured why he was so nervous around him. Though he had never really interacted with a Dieno before. A few other Pokemon gathered around as well. Looks like they all had a chance to fight it out. He looked over to Chomp.

"Kehe, just evolved huh? Good for you! A buddy of mine just went through the same thing! Names Snype by the way!" Snype said happily. "So, looks like I missed a pretty darn good battle. How was it for you guys?" Snype asked.

Mark nodded to them. "Mark Wilson." He said, waving back. "I was just heading back to my dorm actually. But I figured I'd walk around a little bit before hitting the hay.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Still having his sights on the apple, Tiba Clumsily Pulls up chasing it. Noticing it was cut He starts Flying around after it, Using double team again to try to confuse them as he chases the apple slices, Albeit clumsily due to having to dodge the tree also.

As three of them are eaten I notice the last one mid air near the lowest branch. "Quickly Tiba! Pull up!* I shout out as he is approaching the base of the tree again, He Barely pulls off the change of direction due to the speed he's going and is headed Straight for the apple slice With perfect Tunnel vision.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
While she was gone, Shawn kept himself busy as much as he could. He found a few towels in his room and used them to wipe his face clean of blood. It wasn't working too good without water, so he slowly walked to his mini-bathroom and wet a towel. This time it worked, so he tried to clean himself up as much as he could.

He finally came back into the room that Corphish was in and sat down in a chair instead of the bed, thinking that it'll help. He looked at Corphish, who seemed to want to tear him up for some reason. Maybe if he talked to the pokemon...

"Sammy seems like a very nice girl, always ready to help someone in need. I just hope I didn't ruin her night, or yours," he said to Corphish, "Maybe...maybe we could be friends...all of us." For some reason, Shawn felt he was wasting his words, so he said nothing more until he saw Sammy return.

"Is someone on the way?" he asked.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne sighed, getting up and brushing the sand from himself he retrieved a pokeball from the belt he had at his waste aiming it at the magestic bird pokemon circling above him
"We should get a move on guys" I still have to find the dorms, hope that in-house teachers don't have a terrible job and get myself settled" he said as he clicked a button returning Andromeda to her pokeball in a flash of red light as Aura slowly returned to his feet. He would have liked to sit and meditate for a while longer, but his trainer was probably right he figured.

Side by side the two companions walked south-westerly down the beach in the direction of the academy watching as the various wild pokemon and even a few of the academy's students went about their lives. Zayne was fairly certain he'd like his new job really, the island seemed peaceful enough but it also was likely to have enough action to keep him from getting bored, that being said he kind of missed his home in Veilstone.

As Zayne and Aura neared the dorms they walked past the academy buildings and training fields inspecting the academy and its occupants alike and the peaceful walk seemed to go quickly despite it taking a fairly decent amount of time from their starting point. Adjusting his bag Zayne noticed a group of students gathering behind the nearby dorms and whilst he wasn't a suspicious person by nature he decided that he should probably check it out. He rounded the side of a building to see three trainers; One boy in a Raikou jacket had a sableye with him, a trainer with several dragon type pokemon donning and a third with a turtwig. Zayne, along with Aura, walked up the small gathering
"What are you three doing back here?" he inquired before standing patiently, waiting for an answer.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Whitney Eli
Pokeball.png
017.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Forest

Chapter One: Part Twelve
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Yes-- Crap!!" It seemed Pidge had won, but this attack could take her out too! "U-uh, Pidge!! Pirouette!" What? That's not a move! Pidge spanned her wings out, and did a sudden twirl, seemingly only grazing one of the orbs with her wing. Seeing as her wings were prosthetic, though, this had no effect. Pidge did a circle in the air before landing on Whitney's arm and emitting what could only be read as a victory cheer. "Yes!! Yes!! Pidge, you did it!! I'm so proud of you!!" She grinned and held Pidge closer in her arms, and stroked her head as they approached Alice. "Hey, you did good." She smiled and offered Alice a yellow diamond-shaped gem; a revive.

She smiled once more. "It's probably good that we battled; Pidge needs to work out a lot to stay strong, wings or no." She shifted her glasses. "So, what do you guys do here for fun at this school?"

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

"Kehe, just evolved huh? Good for you! A buddy of mine just went through the same thing! Names Snype by the way!" Snype said happily. "So, looks like I missed a pretty darn good battle. How was it for you guys?" Snype asked. Chomp looked down at him still getting use to her new size. "It was quite an experience, I never battled 1on1 with a Trainer on my side before." Chomp said excitedly.

Custos chimed in as well, "One of your friends evolved also? Two of us did today, it has a lot to do with that group we ran into in the forest earlier. I'm Custos by the way, that there is Ace, Ax, Chomp and Golett. C.J. never gave him a name for some reason." Custos explained nodding towards each Pokemon as he said their names.

Mark nodded to them. "Mark Wilson." He said, waving back. "I was just heading back to my dorm actually. But I figured I'd walk around a little bit before hitting the hay." "Bed already?" C.J. asked, "the nights still young, or maybe that's just because I passed out for awhile in the cafeteria earlier." He said with a slight laugh. "We were actually thinking of going up to the mountains."

As he was explaining their soon to be adventure another new face approached. "What are you three doing back here?" the new comer asked. Odd he doesn't look old yet he speaks like a teacher or something. Maybe just one of those students that are a stickler for the rules. "We're just hanging out, training and such." C.J. said with a slight attitude. He wasn't to keen on Authority figures.

Years

Zayne Alta

"We're just hanging out, training and such." the trainer with the dragons responded grumpily, clearly having no respect for Zayne's authority... unless... did he not realise he was a teacher? He probably should have thought of that, he was after all not that much older than many of the students at the school. Aura has narrowed his eyes at the snide attitude of the student, it was clear to Zayne how much he'd like to throttle the dragon trainer.

Placing an arm in front of his fighting-type to tell it to back of subtly he said to the group, especially to the yet to be name trainer with the attitude,
"You'd do well not to have such a bad attitude towards people, you never know who they could be nor what they have achieved. It will serve you well in life to be a little more polite because lost respect can be very difficult to earn back" the group was probably even more critical now, probably time for an introduction
"My name is Zayne Alta, I'm the teacher responsible for the practical battling course the academy offers. I just arrived here today and figured I should head over to the dorms since I'm an in-house teacher for the Entei dorm" that would clear things up nicely, and hopefully remind the hot-headed young trainer that had spoken to him to mind his manners. He didn't want to end up handing out punishments before he even took a class. Zayne looked over the various pokemon occupying the area, these guys hadn't been doing a bad job of raising there pokemon at all really
"it looks like you have been looking after your pokemon quite well, that sableye is especially well cared for from what I can see, although I admit I am far from being a breeder or health expert." he paused for a minute
"I don't suppose one of you would show me where the administration is, I should probably let them know I'm here so I can get my room key... besides they won't pay me if they don't think I turned up". Aura was still glaring at the trainer who had spoken so rudely to Zayne, but had decided not to assault him. The situation seemed fairly calm to Zayne
So far so good he thought to himself.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

"
It was rough.." Trunks replied to Snype. "Just look at that giant right there. I didn't stand a chance." He grinned as he looked up at Chomp.

"We were actually thinking of going up to the mountains." C.J. said to Mark.
"Always open to bringing one more person." Issac added. A small bit of excitement grew as a possibility of another friend appeared.

"What are you three doing back here?" a new voice asked. It came from a guy who seemed to be a few years older than himself.
Issac stood by as C.J. and the guy had it out and the stranger turned out to be a teacher.

Mr. Alta, huh. Goodness.. C.J. should probably hold his tongue. The last thing we need is trouble ruining our mountain trip.

"I don't suppose one of you would show me where the administration is, I should probably let them know I'm here so I can get my room key... besides they won't pay me if they don't think I turned up" Mr. Alta said.
"I'm new here as well so I am not quite sure. I'm sure either C.J. or Mark could
kindly tell you, though." Issac responded politely, revealing all names but his own.

Megaman765

Years
Snype looked at Chomp and gave off a large grin. "Kehe, well I've dealt with a few big Pokemon myself! Its all about tricking them. Kehe. Hey maybe sometime we can battle. I can show you what I mean!" Snype said happily.

Seemed like they planned to go to the mountains. "I'd like to but its been kind of a long day for me. Long story." Mark said. Suddenly somebody else approached them. It seemed like a Teacher... he seemed kinda lost. Looks like he just arrived himself.

"Its the tallest building here. You should be able to find info at the front desk there." Mark said.

Last edited:
Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

"Oooh battles are fun. I'd love to battle you sometime." Chomp said. Ace, feeling more at ease at this point, also spoke up. "I wouldn't mind a battle with you myself. It would be an interesting challenge to say the least."

"Hmm, maybe some other time then." C.J. said to Mark. "There's plenty of things to do on this Island afterall." Mark looked like a confident trainer, and it be nice to have more then one friend for once.

So I was right, C.J. thought, I hope he doesn't expect me to change plans to help. C.J. didn't have much use for teachers outside of class. Oh good, Mark answered him. I have to keep myself from getting on a teachers bad side, despite everything. "Yeah," C.J. said, "the front desk would be the best bet."

Ax ran over to C.J. climbing up to his shoulder so she could get a good look at all the new faces. She then noticed the Lucario that had gone unnoticed to this point. Jumping from C.J.'s shoulder to the ground in front of the new Pokemon she smiled and said, "Hiiii I'm Ax, what's your namee?" She was overly excited for some reason.

"I'd show you where to go, but we are going the complete opposite way." C.J. stated not remembering that Zayne was a teacher and might inquire more on the subject. Hopefully he doesn't stop us. C.J. thought, that wouldn't go over well.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Argo tried to reach the slice, but it was too far away. He fell on the ground, landing softly. The treecko looked down sadly, and Fira patted his back, as they watched Tiba dive in for the slice.

"Charchamander"(At least it was a good go), said Fira."Dratdradra"(Yeah, and you ate one already), concluded Draca.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Corphish just stared at Shawn while the boy tried to strike up a conversation, his wide eyes never blinking. He just needed to wait for him to start nodding off, then he would be able to teach him a thing or two about listening to Sammy. She had a good head on her and if she said you should do something then the majority of the time it was best to listen up and do as she said. It was Corphish's job to make sure you did just that, whether you liked it or not. He kept staring at Shawn even after Sammy came back into the room.

"Hey, yeah. The nurse is on her way now, she shouldn't be too long. She just said over the phone that you might have a concussion, so we really need to make sure you stay awake. So I have to keep you engaged, ask lots of questions and stuff. So... I know you just caught a Litwick. What other pokemon do you have?" She asked, folding her arms and leaning back against the doorframe. He hadn't ruined her night at all, but she didn't want to get into speaking about herself too much. Best to keep Shawn on the topic of himself and his pokemon so he stayed awake long enough for the nurse to arrive.

Years

Zayne Alta

CJ's Axew jumped from his shoulder babbling at Aura, who stood their almost unsure how to react to the over-enthusiastic dragon-type.
My name is Aura the lucario responded before returning to his typical silence. It wasn't that he had a problem with the little green dragon, it was simply that he wasn't much of a talker at the best of times let alone when confronted with a hyper, probably younger, little pokemon like Ax.

CJ responded to the question Mark had answered
"I'd show you where to go, but we are going the complete opposite way." Whilst Zayne would have preferred the less experienced trainer to be a bit more respectful of his position of authority, he didn't really fault him on that. It was his free time after all, why should he be a guide pokemon for a teacher? That's fine, I'll find it easily enough from Marks directions and these buildings tend to have large signs anyway.
"Where are you all headed then? Zayne inquired. He was a bit suspicious of CJ due to his attitude but he wasn't really that concerned by the group. Really he was just curious.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Steven Yew - A daily stroll

A wave hit the almost pristine beach, almost uninhabited, save the lone man. He opened his eyes as another figure approached, this one a Gardevoir. Smiling, the man takes the Gardevoir's hand in the crook of his arm, and they continue down the sandy strip.

Yew grinned as Tetra said, or, well, thought, a quite hilarious statement about the Magicarp that beach themselves in hope of evolving. The two turned as they came around the cliff, on their way back to the academy. Yew finally said, "Tetra, you crack me up. Now, what do you say to some lunch?" Tetra nodded, and Yew smiled as they took off in the direction of the cafeteria.

On their way, Tetra mentally nudged him, and said, Master Yew, the teacher over there, he is new to the staff. From what I can gather, he has yet to have been on the island for more than five hours.

To this, Yew responded, "Well then, guess we'll have to go say hello!" Yew took off in the direction of said teacher. Yew matched his stride, and tapped his shoulder. He followed with, "Greetings! It has become aware to me that you are new to the island! Steven Yew, at your service!" With this, Yew took a brief bow, Tetra following suit in her own way. Yew held out his hand, and asked, "Your name?"

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Gwen Deallus - LOCATION

Gwen awoke with a jolt. Something was wrong, something was horribly wrong. She rolled off the sofa in Raikou dorm where she had been sleeping and onto the hard floor of the Raikou common room. Yes, something was certainly off here. Slowly she hoisted herself into a standing position and rearranging her glasses with a single finger, peered around the darkness which encompassed her.
Walking slower than usual, so as to avoid falling over some unseen hazard, she made her way to the hallway. She was awake now, so there was no point in trying to go to bed straight away. Unsure of what time it was, and assuming that every sane being in the academy would be fast asleep, she made her decision based on a single thought.

"I wonder what the academy would be like at night... I could have free reign of everything if no ones around..."

Peering up and down the deserted corridor a wide grin creeped it's way onto her face.
Wandering around the academy silently, Gwen realized that it wasn't entirely deserted; a few people remained here and there, seemingly finishing up the last of their business before heading to bed. They were easy to avoid though, so slinking into the shadows, Gwen began to work her way silently around the academy, obediently followed by her silent, inquisitive Poochyena.

"C'mon Amber, there's got to be something cool to check out."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Seems Valorie is in a little pickle here. Wonder how her friendship with Mark will be now. It's none of Kilik's business, so he should get to asking Kiyoko those questions. Speaking of Kiyoko, the patting he was receiving from Valorie reverted him back to his usual, Zorua form.

Kilik holds out his hands for Kiyoko so he could hop into his arms. "I won't cause any harm. I only want to know a few things." Hopefully Kiyoko would answer Kilik's questions, or better yet, at least hop into the mercy of someone he barely knows. Tentou somehow climbed on to Kilik's back & sat on top of his head. Kilik only chuckled as he witnessed his still new Pokemon being playful. By playful, he means Tentou lightly pulling on hair. It doesn't hurt...much.

What really hurts is knowing that Kilik's parents aren't here to see their young boy. It pains him so much, but Kilik shouldn't break out in public. He would consider himself weak for showing despair if he ever cried in front of everybody here. Right now, speaking to Kiyoko should get it off of his mind.

Yes... Just speak to Kiyoko...

Megaman765

Years
"Well, they're off to do bit of exploring around campus before heading to bed. As for me,not much so if you like I can show you where to go." Mark said to the teacher. Before he knew it, another teacher had approached them! Now Mark was suddenly begining to feel like he was attracting more people to this group! How awkward. This teacher seemed to be walking around with a Garedevoir. Well if the teacher was here to help then maybe Mark wouldn't have to lead him to the front desk after all... He just wanted to see if there were any other folks walking around at night! The last time he did this was Halloween.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

Was hoping we could get going without him knowing where we were heading. Don't need more questions to take our time.

"We actually need to get going before it's too late." Issac started as he took a step to the side getting ready to slip away. "You are quite welcome to join us Mark and it was nice meeting you all." Issac noticed yet another new face approaching.

Great.. another teacher.

The new stranger went straight to Mr. Alta. Introducing himself to him and not really acknowledging anyone else.

Nice chance to slip away.. while he is occupied with this other teacher. Maybe Mark will follow.

Issac slipped further away from the group first nodding at C.J. then waving at Trunks to follow him.
"I guess we are going now." Trunks said to the group of pokemon. "Was nice to meet you all! Hope to battle some more soon!" The small Turtwig turned from the group, oblivious that the group of dragons would be accompanying him, and made his way towards Issac.

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. watched as Issac started to slip away. Perfect, guess it's time to go then. "Come on guys time to go." he said telepathically to his group. C.J. didn't say anything aloud Issac already invited Mark and that was fine by him as long as the teachers didn't come.

He didn't really try to hide his walking away. He just simply turned and walked over to where is supplies were laying. Gathering them up and walking over to Issac. "Alright I'm ready to go whenever." he said.

"Guess we'll have to wait for a battle." Ace said to Snype. The Deino had wanted to fight now but he would get his chance. Ax could tell Aura wasn't interested much in talking so she just ran back to C.J. silently. The others said their goodbyes before C.J. recalled them to their PokeBalls. Only Ax and Ace remained out now.

C.J. wanted to just leave at this point but he figured it be best not to be completely rude and at least wait to see if the teachers wanted anything else. Or if Mark was going to come along, although from his 'long day' statement earlier he figured he wasn't going to.

Back