Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old February 5th, 2013 (6:09 PM).
Kitkat315's Avatar
Kitkat315 Kitkat315 is offline
Crazy Cat Lady
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 11
    It was hopping between two buildings on a windy day, but I couldn't get how to start battling it. I will assume it works like the hoppip? I interacted with it (I think) and nope, no battle.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old February 5th, 2013 (8:16 PM).
    Seraphimon-sama Seraphimon-sama is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 416
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AmethystRain View Post
      Seraph- Oh, my. Well, the disobedience thing was supposed to discourage people from solo-running thing, because it's pretty inherent to the nature of Pokemon that if you only really use one, it becomes unstoppable. I think that comes with the nature of Pokemon games as a whole... Hrm. Is there a reason you only feel like using your Blaziken? Or is that just how you prefer to play?
      To be honest, that's just a bad habit of mine, using one Pokemon and basically abandoning the rest. Just wondering though, is the Exp. Share in the game at all? And where is the Ralts event?
      __________________
      This signature has been disabled.
      Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old February 6th, 2013 (2:32 AM). Edited February 6th, 2013 by ExtremeDonut.
      ExtremeDonut ExtremeDonut is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2
        I still have the same problem, i copied the file to the data folder and overwrite it and i still can't get up the elevator

        Got it working now thx for help wonderful game! :D keep up the good work!
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old February 6th, 2013 (12:42 PM).
        AmethystRain's Avatar
        AmethystRain AmethystRain is offline
        pixie-powered judgment!
           
          Join Date: Apr 2012
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 245
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kitkat315 View Post
          It was hopping between two buildings on a windy day, but I couldn't get how to start battling it. I will assume it works like the hoppip? I interacted with it (I think) and nope, no battle.
          Not quite. When you can get Emolga, it'll actually be on the ground...

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
          To be honest, that's just a bad habit of mine, using one Pokemon and basically abandoning the rest. Just wondering though, is the Exp. Share in the game at all? And where is the Ralts event?
          Exp Share will be in, but it isn't, yet.

          As for ralts.... I don't want to give away too much, but you can use what you know about Ralts to help you. Remember, Ralts only appears to the most kind-hearted trainers...
          __________________
          i'm a lover before a fighter, but a killer before a kisser
          also i made reborn or something
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old February 7th, 2013 (3:19 PM).
          Kitkat315's Avatar
          Kitkat315 Kitkat315 is offline
          Crazy Cat Lady
             
            Join Date: Dec 2012
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Naive
            Posts: 11
            Kind of random, but I noticed Sableye isn't on the list of available Pokémon. Will it be in soon?
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old February 7th, 2013 (5:44 PM).
            Lucario505 Lucario505 is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 23
              Just finished the episode, it was amazing!! All the battles towards the end really kept me on my toes, they were kind of difficult since most of my Pokemon were over leveled and wouldn't listen >.<" Still challenging as ever :D This game always leaves me wanting more, as always I can't wait for the next episode!! x3

              Current team:
              (Arsenic)Ariados - Level 46 [Weak, really questioning it now >_<]
              (Cascada)Sharpedo - Level 46 [Fast, it even stood up against 3 of Kiki's Pokemon]
              (Forrest)Simisage - Level 45 [Thank god I finally found that Leaf Stone while mining!!]
              (Inferno)Blaziken - Level 50 [Still mad powerful]

              Left In Day Care:
              (Boomer)Exploud - Level 47[Not sure, thinking about bringing him back though :D]
              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old February 8th, 2013 (12:18 PM).
              AmethystRain's Avatar
              AmethystRain AmethystRain is offline
              pixie-powered judgment!
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2012
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 245
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kitkat315 View Post
                Kind of random, but I noticed Sableye isn't on the list of available Pokémon. Will it be in soon?
                I will be eventually, but probably not soon. I think I mentioned earlier, with some exceptions, OU threat pokemon will be included later-er in the game.
                (*OU by Reborn's tiers)

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lucario505 View Post
                Just finished the episode, it was amazing!! All the battles towards the end really kept me on my toes, they were kind of difficult since most of my Pokemon were over leveled and wouldn't listen >.<" Still challenging as ever :D This game always leaves me wanting more, as always I can't wait for the next episode!! x3

                Current team:
                (Arsenic)Ariados - Level 46 [Weak, really questioning it now >_<]
                (Cascada)Sharpedo - Level 46 [Fast, it even stood up against 3 of Kiki's Pokemon]
                (Forrest)Simisage - Level 45 [Thank god I finally found that Leaf Stone while mining!!]
                (Inferno)Blaziken - Level 50 [Still mad powerful]

                Left In Day Care:
                (Boomer)Exploud - Level 47[Not sure, thinking about bringing him back though :D]
                You should train more Pokemon! If you're actively using all six you should stay under the level cap
                __________________
                i'm a lover before a fighter, but a killer before a kisser
                also i made reborn or something
                Reply With Quote
                  #83    
                Old February 9th, 2013 (3:06 AM).
                ligerre ligerre is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 21
                  I'm stuck in the abadoned factory.I use cyndaquil to use flamethrower and the vanilite to use ice beam on the bar. It said the metal si cold and brittle, but i cant break it. The game is good, but hax in this game is happening to often. (every gym beside shelly and corey beat my blaziken because it didnt listen to me, the spiritomb avoided 3 blaze kicks, 4 aqua tails and 6 charge beams)
                  Reply With Quote
                    #84    
                  Old February 9th, 2013 (11:40 AM).
                  AmethystRain's Avatar
                  AmethystRain AmethystRain is offline
                  pixie-powered judgment!
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 245
                    If you balance out how much you're using each Pokemon in your party, you'll stay under the level cap. It definitely sucks when they won't listen to you. As for the missing stuff, my, that's some bad luck o-o

                    As far as the factory... After the metal becomes brittle, you need to strike it with some hard force so it'll finally break! See if any of the other Pokemon can help do that!
                    __________________
                    i'm a lover before a fighter, but a killer before a kisser
                    also i made reborn or something
                    Reply With Quote
                      #85    
                    Old February 9th, 2013 (12:19 PM). Edited February 9th, 2013 by Lucario505.
                    Lucario505 Lucario505 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 23
                      ^Lol, the same thing happened to me at the factory, I felt so stupid when I figured out my mistake. *Hint- Look at all of the Pokemon at your disposal, I completely missed that last one you needed to escape. Remember to check every cage.

                      As for using other Pokemon, I'm working on it :D I still think there's a mistake with my weather thing though >.< The news thing said rain Wed./Thurs. then wind on Sat., it's Sat. and it's still raining.... It's rained every time I played since the 5th episode. I really want to catch some of the event Pokemon; for instance I've found Emolga, but it's just jumping from those two buildings and doesn't fall, also the little boy is there but I never find a Drifloon...

                      I'm currently working on after game and scouting for subquests. (The Pokemon Tribe Battle was awesome!! I didn't see it coming.)

                      Current hacks I've noticed-
                      Cottonee doesn't seem to have a back sprite.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #86    
                      Old February 10th, 2013 (2:34 AM).
                      ligerre ligerre is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 21
                        Beat the game. Jaw drop when found out that there is a pokemon in the cage that i didnt check. Oh there is a bug when me and Shelly team up. Everytime she sent out Heather, there is 50% chance that the game will crash. But the game is awesome. My team:
                        Ted-Blaziken lv 49
                        Leviathan-Gyarados lv 48
                        Barney-Machamp lv 43
                        Plasmazona-Magneton lv 45
                        Brover-Pachirisu lv 30 (save my ass in the first gym, beat Corey's crobat with 10 level lower)
                        Vinick-Kadabra-lv 42 (nearly jaw drop again when i found out that i can onlly have one linkstone).
                        Reply With Quote
                          #87    
                        Old February 12th, 2013 (10:27 AM). Edited February 12th, 2013 by Kurapika.
                        Kurapika's Avatar
                        Kurapika Kurapika is offline
                        Grudgebearer
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2013
                          Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 406
                          I know the shiny encounter rate is increased, but is it possible to tell us the exact number? ('cuz I just got a shiny meowth xD Pay Day like a hipster? hehe)
                          So far:
                          My party: Piplup lvl11 - Meowth lvl5 - Pachirisu lvl3
                          Badges: 0

                          If I can suggest to increase a little bit some animations speed? (like exp. bar and menu's animations, the former is quite slow (imo). The battle animations are fine)
                          EDIT: May I ask where Scraggy is located?
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #88    
                          Old February 12th, 2013 (10:47 AM). Edited February 12th, 2013 by AmethystRain.
                          AmethystRain's Avatar
                          AmethystRain AmethystRain is offline
                          pixie-powered judgment!
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 245
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Lucario505 View Post
                            ^Lol, the same thing happened to me at the factory, I felt so stupid when I figured out my mistake. *Hint- Look at all of the Pokemon at your disposal, I completely missed that last one you needed to escape. Remember to check every cage.

                            As for using other Pokemon, I'm working on it :D I still think there's a mistake with my weather thing though >.< The news thing said rain Wed./Thurs. then wind on Sat., it's Sat. and it's still raining.... It's rained every time I played since the 5th episode. I really want to catch some of the event Pokemon; for instance I've found Emolga, but it's just jumping from those two buildings and doesn't fall, also the little boy is there but I never find a Drifloon...

                            I'm currently working on after game and scouting for subquests. (The Pokemon Tribe Battle was awesome!! I didn't see it coming.)

                            Current hacks I've noticed-
                            Cottonee doesn't seem to have a back sprite.
                            The back sprites are largely inconsistent. I'll keep that in mind, but I need to replace them anyway.

                            I feel like the weather was glitched for some people after I forced it to be stormy in the 5th episode for dramaticalness, but the next release should fix that. Don't know why that hasn't happened to me, but you're not the only one. It will probably fix your Emolga and Drifloon problems too. I hope.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ligerre View Post
                            Beat the game. Jaw drop when found out that there is a pokemon in the cage that i didnt check. Oh there is a bug when me and Shelly team up. Everytime she sent out Heather, there is 50% chance that the game will crash. But the game is awesome. My team:
                            Ted-Blaziken lv 49
                            Leviathan-Gyarados lv 48
                            Barney-Machamp lv 43
                            Plasmazona-Magneton lv 45
                            Brover-Pachirisu lv 30 (save my ass in the first gym, beat Corey's crobat with 10 level lower)
                            Vinick-Kadabra-lv 42 (nearly jaw drop again when i found out that i can onlly have one linkstone).
                            You'll get more Link Stones, don't worry~
                            As for the crash, that's concerning. What was the error, and are you using animated sprites?


                            In other news, wasting no time getting started on episode 7~



                            Edit: Whoops I took so long to post, I was ninja'd.
                            Kurapika- I increased the shiny chance from something like 8/65500 to 700/65500. So it's still rare, just... you have a chance now. >>
                            I'm afraid I don't really have control over how fast the menu and exp bar go... Actually, that might be partly dependent on the strength of your computer. I know my netbook moves everything much slower than my desktop does, even in-game.

                            I won't tell you exactly how to get Scraggy, but you can get it as early as before the second gym. However, you cannot get it immediately when you think you'll be able to... That might sound confusing right now, but you'll see when you get there. c:


                            Edit-edit: *clicks to showcase section*
                            ...huh, that screenshot looks familiar.
                            ...wait, that's my screenshot.
                            Apparently, we got screenshot of the week~ I didn't even know that was a thing, but thanks to whoever set that up!
                            __________________
                            i'm a lover before a fighter, but a killer before a kisser
                            also i made reborn or something
                            Reply With Quote
                              #89    
                            Old February 12th, 2013 (11:18 AM). Edited February 12th, 2013 by Kurapika.
                            Kurapika's Avatar
                            Kurapika Kurapika is offline
                            Grudgebearer
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                              Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Naughty
                              Posts: 406
                              Okeydokey. That's one high shiny encounter rate. XD I like it... hehe!
                              The answer regarding Scraggyi is pefect. :] 0% spoil :3
                              *Goes back playing*

                              EDIT: According to the obtanable list of pokes Roserade (and Gallade) are not yet obtainable while there repsective pre-evos are. Is it because the needed evolution stones are not yet implemented in the current episodes?
                              *Goes back to the game hoping it's just a mistake in the list ;_;*
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #90    
                              Old February 13th, 2013 (9:01 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by Kurapika.
                              Kurapika's Avatar
                              Kurapika Kurapika is offline
                              Grudgebearer
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2013
                                Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 406
                                The 1st Badge was really hard to get >.<'' I suggest you make a Geodude or an Onix obtainable early in game.
                                The stormy rain weither during the night makes the environement veeeery dark, thus making it really hard to see what's in your way. (the cracks on the ground became totally invisible :x)
                                And, I found many bugs in the Dept. Store of Obsidian Ward (just after the Tangrowth). See this screenshot:
                                Spoiler:

                                And yes indeed, some animations were slow for me because the graphic card I was using wasn't good enough. xD
                                Also, it is hard to get money, I spend most of my money only on Pokéball. and some stuff are a bit expensive (the salons in particular, lol. I wanna evolve my Budew but... not enough cash :$ going to use the berries, hehe. ~~)
                                So far:
                                My team: Budew lvl22, Golbat lvl22, Prinplup lvl22, Meowth lvl20.
                                Badges : 1.
                                Progress: I just beat ZEL's Tangrowth.
                                Spoiler:
                                2 Shinies so far, a Meowth and a Patrat.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #91    
                                Old February 14th, 2013 (4:37 AM).
                                ligerre ligerre is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 21
                                  Yup, Im using the animated sprites. About the crash: the game will froze, then said the scrip is taking so long, the game will restart. After reset the game, you have to talk to battle Sigmund's guy.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #92    
                                  Old February 15th, 2013 (12:23 PM).
                                  AmethystRain's Avatar
                                  AmethystRain AmethystRain is offline
                                  pixie-powered judgment!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Posts: 245
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
                                    EDIT: According to the obtanable list of pokes Roserade (and Gallade) are not yet obtainable while there repsective pre-evos are. Is it because the needed evolution stones are not yet implemented in the current episodes?
                                    *Goes back to the game hoping it's just a mistake in the list ;_;*
                                    Yeah, that's exactly why. However~ We'll be getting those stones in the next episode.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
                                    The 1st Badge was really hard to get >.<'' I suggest you make a Geodude or an Onix obtainable early in game.
                                    The stormy rain weither during the night makes the environement veeeery dark, thus making it really hard to see what's in your way. (the cracks on the ground became totally invisible :x)
                                    And, I found many bugs in the Dept. Store of Obsidian Ward (just after the Tangrowth). See the screenshot in this link: i.imgur.com/zkgbLFn.jpg (I can't make the link clickable because I am new to the forum, sorry :$)
                                    And yes indeed, some animations were slow for me because the graphic card I was using wasn't good enough. xD
                                    Also, it is hard to get money, I spend most of my money only on Pokéball. and some stuff are a bit expensive (the salons in particular, lol. I wanna evolve my Budew but... not enough cash :$ going to use the berries, hehe. ~~)
                                    Yeah, I can't really change the tints of everything atm, but, I'm passing it off on the excuse that you wouldn't be able to see much in a dark, stormy night IRL either.
                                    >>
                                    <<
                                    yeah i know :c

                                    All the gyms are supposed to be tough, but you managed! Good job! >>

                                    As for the department store, holy smokes. You shouldn't have even been able to access half those floors so that's yet another error. I thought I already fixed the weather stuff but maybe that was after I put the release up. Derp. Well, thanks for this. Just. Pay no mind to that...

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ligerre View Post
                                    Yup, Im using the animated sprites. About the crash: the game will froze, then said the scrip is taking so long, the game will restart. After reset the game, you have to talk to battle Sigmund's guy.
                                    Yeah, so basically those crashes are caused because your computer isn't powerful enough to keep up with the demand of animated sprites. You could probably stop it entirely if you reverted to the static set-up.
                                    __________________
                                    i'm a lover before a fighter, but a killer before a kisser
                                    also i made reborn or something
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #93    
                                    Old February 16th, 2013 (1:25 AM).
                                    ligerre ligerre is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 21
                                      Okay. There is one more problem: the escape rope didnt work
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #94    
                                      Old February 16th, 2013 (6:51 AM). Edited February 16th, 2013 by Kurapika.
                                      Kurapika's Avatar
                                      Kurapika Kurapika is offline
                                      Grudgebearer
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2013
                                        Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Naughty
                                        Posts: 406
                                        Regarding the Dept. Store, I went there after I've beaten Shade and the lady in the Elevator now asks me which floor I want to go to, and gives me the choices F1, F2 and F3, no more bugs. So, it seems it's an error that allows access to not fully implemented floors I suppose?!
                                        Anyway, I have some more stuff to report:
                                        - When I defeated Shade and wwas about to leave his Gym., the game told me that it ends there and I can go to the underground trainrails for a teaser of the next episode etc etc, however the game doesn't end yet since I am now on my way for the 5th Badge, I suppose it's an "end of episode" message from the episode before that you forgot to remove?
                                        - Sucker Punch does not fail when it has to. (f.e.: I use Stun Spore but I still get ninja'd by Sucker Punch when it should fail normally)
                                        - When Worry Seed is used it says "*Target* acquired !*" (the word Insomnia is missing in the message)
                                        - Future Sight affects DARK pokes apparently. (My Scraggy got hit by Kirlia's Future Sight)
                                        - Apparently, Payback's power is never doubled.
                                        - Whenever a wild Pidgey uses the move Whirlwind against me, it fails.
                                        - Big Root (a hold item) causes the game to freeze when a Pokemon uses Giga Drain (didn't try with Drain Punch) holding the said hold-item.

                                        - I can't use the Bike in caves, was it intended?
                                        - Regarding the funny looking bright stones that can be exploited with a Minning Kit, do they "respwan"? How?

                                        EDIT: Also, some slight mispellings, see the screenshot in this link: i.imgur.com/Ge7XWad.png
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #95    
                                        Old February 16th, 2013 (1:14 PM).
                                        Seraphimon-sama Seraphimon-sama is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 416
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
                                          Regarding the Dept. Store, I went there after I've beaten Shade and the lady in the Elevator now asks me which floor I want to go to, and gives me the choices F1, F2 and F3, no more bugs. So, it seems it's an error that allows access to not fully implemented floors I suppose?!
                                          Anyway, I have some more stuff to report:
                                          - When I defeated Shade and wwas about to leave his Gym., the game told me that it ends there and I can go to the underground trainrails for a teaser of the next episode etc etc, however the game doesn't end yet since I am now on my way for the 5th Badge, I suppose it's an "end of episode" message from the episode before that you forgot to remove?
                                          - Sucker Punch does not fail when it has to. (f.e.: I use Stun Spore but I still get ninja'd by Sucker Punch when it should fail normally)
                                          - When Worry Seed is used it says "*Target* acquired !*" (the word Insomnia is missing in the message)
                                          - Future Sight affects DARK pokes apparently. (My Scraggy got hit by Kirlia's Future Sight)
                                          - Apparently, Payback's power is never doubled.
                                          - Whenever a wild Pidgey uses the move Whirlwind against me, it fails.
                                          - Big Root (a hold item) causes the game to freeze when a Pokemon uses Giga Drain (didn't try with Drain Punch) holding the said hold-item.

                                          - I can't use the Bike in caves, was it intended?
                                          - Regarding the funny looking bright stones that can be exploited with a Minning Kit, do they "respwan"? How?

                                          EDIT: Also, some slight mispellings, see the screenshot in this link: i.imgur.com/Ge7XWad.png
                                          Future Sight doesn't take type into account, even in the mainstream games. That explains why it hit your Scraggy.
                                          __________________
                                          This signature has been disabled.
                                          Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
                                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #96    
                                          Old February 16th, 2013 (4:26 PM).
                                          AmethystRain's Avatar
                                          AmethystRain AmethystRain is offline
                                          pixie-powered judgment!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Posts: 245
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
                                            Regarding the Dept. Store, I went there after I've beaten Shade and the lady in the Elevator now asks me which floor I want to go to, and gives me the choices F1, F2 and F3, no more bugs. So, it seems it's an error that allows access to not fully implemented floors I suppose?!
                                            Yup. I'll have to take a closer look at it.
                                            Quote:
                                            Anyway, I have some more stuff to report:
                                            - When I defeated Shade and wwas about to leave his Gym., the game told me that it ends there and I can go to the underground trainrails for a teaser of the next episode etc etc, however the game doesn't end yet since I am now on my way for the 5th Badge, I suppose it's an "end of episode" message from the episode before that you forgot to remove?
                                            Stupid oversight on my part; fixed for the next release. >>
                                            Quote:
                                            - Sucker Punch does not fail when it has to. (f.e.: I use Stun Spore but I still get ninja'd by Sucker Punch when it should fail normally)
                                            - When Worry Seed is used it says "*Target* acquired !*" (the word Insomnia is missing in the message)
                                            These are issues with the scripts being incomplete. Sucker Punch I'm well aware of. Worry Seed doesn't surprise me. I'm sure they'll be fixed eventually as new versions are released.
                                            Quote:
                                            - Future Sight affects DARK pokes apparently. (My Scraggy got hit by Kirlia's Future Sight)
                                            Seraph got this one. c:
                                            Quote:
                                            - Apparently, Payback's power is never doubled.
                                            Another incomplete move :c
                                            Quote:
                                            - Whenever a wild Pidgey uses the move Whirlwind against me, it fails.
                                            That does surprise me. Who was your Pokemon? Or did it fail against multiple leads?
                                            Quote:
                                            - Big Root (a hold item) causes the game to freeze when a Pokemon uses Giga Drain (didn't try with Drain Punch) holding the said hold-item.
                                            I found this one a while back... Same happens with Leech Seed, or any draining move I suppose. For now, best to just not use Big Root. Sorry. I thought it had been fixed.
                                            Quote:
                                            - I can't use the Bike in caves, was it intended?
                                            If I say it was, will you not think less of me for it?
                                            >>
                                            Seriously though, um, I forget, how does the main series handle bikes/caves?
                                            Quote:
                                            - Regarding the funny looking bright stones that can be exploited with a Minning Kit, do they "respwan"? How?
                                            They don't; they're limited. I will almost certainly include some sort of infinite area for them by the post-game, but for now they're one-shot only.
                                            Quote:
                                            EDIT: Also, some slight mispellings, see the screenshot in this link: i.imgur.com/Ge7XWad.png
                                            Fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed, and then those last two had already been reported by someone else, but have also in turn been fixed~

                                            Thanks!
                                            __________________
                                            i'm a lover before a fighter, but a killer before a kisser
                                            also i made reborn or something
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #97    
                                            Old February 16th, 2013 (6:37 PM).
                                            Kurapika's Avatar
                                            Kurapika Kurapika is offline
                                            Grudgebearer
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                                              Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Naughty
                                              Posts: 406
                                              You're welcome.
                                              Yes, Whirlwind from wild Pidgeys failed every single time.
                                              Regarding the bikes, in official game, almost every cave allows you to use, the only exception I can remember is in one map from a cave, I can't remember exactly, it's, I guess, the cave where Team Magma woke up Groudon... But, w/e, if it was intended then it's ok, after all it's your game, hehe! A great game. :]
                                              __________________
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #98    
                                              Old February 20th, 2013 (10:04 PM).
                                              evefarrel evefarrel is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2008
                                                Gender:
                                                Nature: Quirky
                                                Posts: 3
                                                I love this games story, music, appearance but there are some things that are bugging me. Mostly the limit levels until they stop following orders. I'm the type of person that pokemon I keep with me are ones I want to use through out the game so I don't waist valuable exp and time on pokemon that I catch but are going to be in my pc.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #99    
                                                Old February 22nd, 2013 (4:48 AM).
                                                ~Red's Avatar
                                                ~Red ~Red is offline
                                                Meh. Hate me if you will.
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2005
                                                  Location: Pallet Town
                                                  Age: 22
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 559
                                                  Have to say, haven't posted in this forum for quite some time now, but you did it! I finally found a game that has caught my eye above the rest! Good work
                                                  __________________
                                                  Support my music: https://soundcloud.com/itssnyd/

                                                  "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time!"
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #100    
                                                  Old February 28th, 2013 (4:11 AM).
                                                  Dragon-Tamer795 Dragon-Tamer795 is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 23
                                                    Found a misspelling:

                                                    (In the Onyx trainer's School, the right bookcase in the gym entrance)

                                                    typed. While not the best combination, it does have some uniquTte strengths.


                                                    An ommision:

                                                    (Dive Ball)

                                                    Misses out the word 'live'

                                                    (...) especially well on pokémon that underwater.


                                                    And a couple of wall placement issues. First, and most, the computers in the OTS... You have to stand on them to use them- in the previous release, you only had to walk up to them. So did you actually do that on purpose?! If that IS the case... Okay, but I don't get why.

                                                    Second, the staircase in the left of the upper room in the OTS. You can actually go around and enter it from the wall side.

                                                    One more glitch- in the Rooftop Garden, to the right, unaccesable, there is a Pichu wandering around. Occaisionally it dissapears- I think it goes underneath the tiles. It only seemed to show up at night, though I haven't confirmed that.

                                                    Also- the new episode is great! The sprites and the battles have definitely been improved
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:34 PM.