ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3451    
Old February 27th, 2013 (2:57 PM).
Izanagi-No-Okami Izanagi-No-Okami is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1
    So I'm almost done with this game (first playthrough), however I've run into a major issue.. I've beaten the league, collected all of the dragon gods, beaten Joseph and gotten yiyan, and I've gotten all 8 of the ruby destiny fragments. Also be aware I'm playing on Version 15, the most recent version. I put all the fragments in my bag and headed over to the tower, but when I talked to Jayson he acted like it was my first time there, and when I talked to Chaomega he told me to go see Giratina in shadow valley. However, I already got shaymin (I had to in order to get my 8th symbol), and since I've beaten Joseph, the entrance to shadow valley in dusk path's mineral cave is gone. That's not all. Out of boredom I went to Breeze Isle, and when I got there I saw that April and Breatherna were there as well. Whenever I tried to start the double battle (for the second time now) I was able to walk around after saying yes to the battle twice.. ?? Additionally, I was able to obtain another Devihel and another Angeallen. Furthermore, I went to see if Jospeh was in front of Yiyan AGAIN, and surprisingly he was. However, when I beat him, he wouldn't move even though I had shaymin, a problem many other people had as well. I've gone through just about every page in this thread and I've seen similar questions, but nobody has answered. I would be very grateful if someone could help, as I've put alot of hours into this game... If I have to restart that's fine, but I'd like an answer because it's driving me crazy. Thanks for your time, guys.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3452    
    Old February 27th, 2013 (5:23 PM).
    destinedjagold's Avatar
    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
    Oh Hai Thar~
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 8,574
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Izanagi-No-Okami View Post
    So I'm almost done with this game (first playthrough), however I've run into a major issue.. I've beaten the league, collected all of the dragon gods, beaten Joseph and gotten yiyan, and I've gotten all 8 of the ruby destiny fragments. Also be aware I'm playing on Version 15, the most recent version. I put all the fragments in my bag and headed over to the tower, but when I talked to Jayson he acted like it was my first time there, and when I talked to Chaomega he told me to go see Giratina in shadow valley. However, I already got shaymin (I had to in order to get my 8th symbol), and since I've beaten Joseph, the entrance to shadow valley in dusk path's mineral cave is gone. That's not all. Out of boredom I went to Breeze Isle, and when I got there I saw that April and Breatherna were there as well. Whenever I tried to start the double battle (for the second time now) I was able to walk around after saying yes to the battle twice.. ?? Additionally, I was able to obtain another Devihel and another Angeallen. Furthermore, I went to see if Jospeh was in front of Yiyan AGAIN, and surprisingly he was. However, when I beat him, he wouldn't move even though I had shaymin, a problem many other people had as well. I've gone through just about every page in this thread and I've seen similar questions, but nobody has answered. I would be very grateful if someone could help, as I've put alot of hours into this game... If I have to restart that's fine, but I'd like an answer because it's driving me crazy. Thanks for your time, guys.
    I am aware of this bug, but unfortunately, I have no idea what it causing this to happen.
    It's a rare bug though.

    Anyway, please send me your saved file via PM so I can activate the final event for you.
    Note: Save file, not saved states.

    I'll get back to you when I get home.
    __________________


    FC: 0061-1111-6462
    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

      #3453    
    Old March 1st, 2013 (8:12 AM).
    Damned Damned is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Posts: 98
      Where can I find Seviper and Croagunk and how far would it be in the game?
      __________________
      Space for rent.
        #3454    
      Old March 1st, 2013 (10:30 PM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Damned View Post
        Where can I find Seviper and Croagunk and how far would it be in the game?
        I am quite sure Croagunk is on the route south of 1st gym's city
          #3455    
        Old March 2nd, 2013 (7:18 AM).
        Damned Damned is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2011
          Posts: 98
          So yeah, I just did the Light catching Ralts script, and just like the first post mentioned, my level 13 Charmander fainted the Ralts with two scratches. Is this going to cause any problems in my game later on?
          __________________
          Space for rent.
            #3456    
          Old March 2nd, 2013 (7:37 AM).
          darknessrules darknessrules is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Location: India
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 13
            i know this is wrong thread but destinedjagold can i send ruby destiny save file
            I have told u this before but still the same after months of playing
            I really liked it a lot but after u have to do training section 1 again,i keep going to the land of the dead and when devihel resseructs me i go back to the land of the dead and this goes on forever
            by the way i play this game on my android galaxy y using gameboid emu
              #3457    
            Old March 2nd, 2013 (7:42 AM).
            destinedjagold's Avatar
            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
            Oh Hai Thar~
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 8,574
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by darknessrules View Post
            i know this is wrong thread but destinedjagold can i send ruby destiny save file
            I have told u this before but still the same after months of playing
            I really liked it a lot but after u have to do training section 1 again,i keep going to the land of the dead and when devihel resseructs me i go back to the land of the dead and this goes on forever
            by the way i play this game on my android galaxy y using gameboid emu
            This thread is for Life of Guardians only though.
            So if you have problems with the previous RD games, leave me a PM or a VM.
            Don't post it here.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Damned View Post
            So yeah, I just did the Light catching Ralts script, and just like the first post mentioned, my level 13 Charmander fainted the Ralts with two scratches. Is this going to cause any problems in my game later on?
            It won't change the game. Don't worry about it.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Damned View Post
            Where can I find Seviper and Croagunk and how far would it be in the game?
            If you have seen them, then you can look up their locations with your PokeDex.
            I forgot of their whereabouts though... Soz... :\
            __________________


            FC: 0061-1111-6462
            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              #3458    
            Old March 2nd, 2013 (8:05 AM).
            Damned Damned is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Posts: 98
              Thanks for the confirm of no problems with the Ralts fainting.

              AlienhunterX, I looked south of the first gym (The one in Silkwind Town with Janice as the Elemental Master right?) and did not find a Croagunk. If you still have a save file from that game, could look him up in your pokedex for me?
              __________________
              Space for rent.
                #3459    
              Old March 2nd, 2013 (9:34 AM).
              U.Flame's Avatar
              U.Flame U.Flame is offline
              Suuuper Busy
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jun 2008
              Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 1,258
              I hate reposting but being the last post in the previous page usually means it goes unseen as people only pay attention to the current page and not realize what was posted last. (Either that or I'm being ignored, lol) Anyways,

              "Speaking of R.D.'s (Wait...Ruby Destiny not Rainbow Dash) missing backsprite, pretty much all unobtainable Pokemon have missing backsprites. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but since Mew has Transform, transforming into those Pokemon looks weird due to the "??" backsprite. It's minor, but I suggest adding backsprites to even unobtainable Pokemon for Transform's sake."
              __________________
              Hacks I'm working on:
              Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
              3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
              Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
              Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

              Hacks I've worked on in the past:
              Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
              Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

              Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

              Times I've been ninja'd: 18
              Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                #3460    
              Old March 2nd, 2013 (10:16 AM).
              jog5454's Avatar
              jog5454 jog5454 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: North Dakota, USA
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 31
                I really love this hack a lot! It was a very creative hack.... even though I never finished it I kept getting glitched in the betas haha. I will give it another shot and we will see what happens
                __________________




                Ultimate Random Challenge Progress: Fire Red 8/8 - Gold 16/16 - Emerald 0/8 - Diamond 0/8 - White 0/8
                Random Challenge Teams:
                Fire Red: Starmie lvl 64, Arbok lvl 60, Pidgeot lvl 60, Areodactyl lvl 62, Jolteon lvl 62, Tangela lvl 60
                Gold: Typhlosion lvl 60, Furret lvl 60, Donphan lvl 60, Ampharos lvl 60, Persian lvl 60, Starmie lvl 60
                Emerald: Scyther lvl 10
                Diamond N/A
                White N/A
                  #3461    
                Old March 2nd, 2013 (6:41 PM).
                Skylar97's Avatar
                Skylar97 Skylar97 is offline
                Hack enjoyer
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Location: Kelso wa
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 31
                  this is the king of hacked games
                  __________________
                  Hacks I enjoy




                  Thanks for all the great work.
                    #3462    
                  Old March 3rd, 2013 (3:08 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,508
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                  "Speaking of R.D.'s (Wait...Ruby Destiny not Rainbow Dash) missing backsprite, pretty much all unobtainable Pokemon have missing backsprites. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but since Mew has Transform, transforming into those Pokemon looks weird due to the "??" backsprite. It's minor, but I suggest adding backsprites to even unobtainable Pokemon for Transform's sake."
                  Useless spriting, don't you think? :D
                  Transform should just be replaced with another move and it would work as well. :D
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                    #3463    
                  Old March 3rd, 2013 (5:25 AM). Edited March 3rd, 2013 by kensarcher.
                  kensarcher's Avatar
                  kensarcher kensarcher is offline
                  Hack Addict
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: Metro Manila
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 45
                    i just want to share this for those beginner players who just recently downloaded this hack.
                    start your journey doing this before going to the academy.. when you do your first step at
                    bouquet field go to mineral cave immediately.

                    i raised my charmander up to lvl 45 at the mineral cave and turn it to charizard
                    "before going to hevah academy" and i think i can make it up to lvl 50. for roughly(3 hours including the search for stormidran)
                    i also caught stormidran using the hidden pokeball at silk village at the bottom of day care center.
                    im abusing my savestate for me to catch this rare lvl 40 pokemon at the start of my journey.

                    Mineral Cave Pokemons
                    name: lvl: exp:
                    magnemite 27-35 350-490
                    stormidran 40-41 850 (i guess)
                    occutales 27-36 850 (i guess also)
                    graveler 27-36 700
                    geodude 27-36 (i dont know coz i dont battle w/ this pokemon)
                    swoobat 27-36 550- 600+
                    woobat 27-36 250-300 +
                    zubat 27-36 same as woobat
                    lunatone 27-36 650-750
                    solrock 27-36 650-750

                    note: i use smokescreen first then savestate until the 2nd atk misses
                    if you want to catch stormidran(abbility levitate) a really powerful lightning/dragon fan made pokemon the percentage for it to
                    appear is i guess 1%
                    but after catching this pokemon you can now use switching battle
                    for you to win against lunatone,solrock,swoobat and graveler

                    Stomidran Skills are spark, iron tail,twister and lightningbolt

                    sorry for my english
                    __________________
                    ________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
                    _________________________________________________
                    I'm a proud Filipino! xD Playing Pokemon since 1st year HS[/sig-reason]
                      #3464    
                    Old March 3rd, 2013 (6:24 AM). Edited March 3rd, 2013 by Damned.
                    Damned Damned is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Posts: 98
                      Found Croagunk, he can be found the earliest in Vextra Forest, just in case anybody else was looking for him.

                      Ok so I just somehow ended up with a Sludge Bomb TM in my inventory! I just went through the Safari Zone for the first time (Caught about 11 Scyther so I could get one with the nature that I wanted). I'm not really complaining since I now have a really nice move for my Croagunk, but still, has this happened to anyone else? Did I pick it up somewhere along the way and forget I had it?
                      __________________
                      Space for rent.
                        #3465    
                      Old March 3rd, 2013 (10:32 PM).
                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                      Memento Mori
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 14,508
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Damned View Post
                      Did I pick it up somewhere along the way and forget I had it?
                      That's most probable solution. TMs do not magically appear outta nowhere
                      __________________
                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        #3466    
                      Old March 6th, 2013 (2:50 AM).
                      DCson17's Avatar
                      DCson17 DCson17 is offline
                      a modest hacker
                         
                        Join Date: May 2012
                        Location: Canada
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 17
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                        That's most probable solution. TMs do not magically appear outta nowhere
                        Made me chortle a little bit. xD
                        __________________



                          #3467    
                        Old March 7th, 2013 (8:16 AM). Edited March 8th, 2013 by Damned.
                        Damned Damned is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                          Posts: 98
                          OK, so I just got surf and started re-checking all the routes that needed surf in order to completely check them out. I went by the Tower of Fate and I found the Pyro Strike and Pain Strike TMs. I checked them and found out how extremely powerful they were and was more than happy to start using them on my Charizard and my Froslass. But then, when I was using these moves, I started realizing just how overpowered these moves are. I mean, look at the original moves by Nintendo, moves with 140-180 base power all have some kind of drawback, whether it be low accuracy, taking recoil damage, lowering stats by 2 stages, or requiring a turn to charge up. These moves however have virtually no drawbacks whatsoever (and not to mention Pain Strike does NOT hit 2-5 times like the TM description says it does.).

                          Look, I'm not saying I hate using pokemon and using movesets that allow them to use insanely powerful attacks. In fact, I'm hoping to get Sunny Day on my Charizard to make his Flamethrower move extremely powerful, from STAB/ 50% boost from Sunny Weather, and his high base stat in Special Attack. But I just feel that using these custom made TMs with Blizzard like power, but Ice Beam like drawbacks is just going to cheapen the experience to the point where there is no challenge left whatsoever. I've also gotten Deep Water and Bug Strike and it seems to be a pattern that so far you made these extremely powerful attacks for every type in the game. I like the idea of creating an "ultimate move" for each type of pokemon, but the fact that the ones I have encountered so far are all very similar to one another seems to suggest that every move is like this, and if that is the case, it seems lazy to do something like that.

                          I'm only just got my fifth badge, I haven't encountered the rest of these "Ultimate Moves", and I do not know how difficult it is to edit TMs but I think it would have been much better if each ultimate move of each type had a different effect rather than just "Super High Base Power with only a slight accuracy drop from moves like flamethrower". For example, the Steel-type could've had a move with, lets say 100 base power that raises defense and special defense by two stages, and it has 90% accuracy. Ice types could have a 130 base power/ 95% accuracy move that requires a turn to charge, but inflicts the freeze status 60% of the time. Fighting types could have a 150 base power 75% accuracy move that has a critical hit chance two stages higher than normal (Which would be around 25% if my math is correct). Bug type pokemon's ultimate move could be a +2 priority attack with 95 base power/ 90% accuracy that raises evasion by two stages.

                          Maybe all my previous assumptions are wrong but from what I seem so far, all these moves seems to be ultimately the same, which is not only disappointing from a creativity standpoint, but also from a difficulty standpoint, as these moves have ridiculous base power with little to no drawbacks (Sorry, 80% accuracy just doesn't seem to be quite enough). Maybe what I suggested above is not possible to hack TMs to make them do, but I just feel as though this was a really nice idea that you had, but was just unfortunately met with bad execution.

                          EDIT:

                          Hey DJG,

                          I just wanted to know something about the 4 different paths that you can take throughout the game. How do you get each one and is there 4 in total or are there more?

                          Thanks.
                          __________________
                          Space for rent.
                            #3468    
                          Old March 8th, 2013 (10:07 PM).
                          XeroNos's Avatar
                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                            Age: 28
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 3,015
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Damned View Post
                            OK, so I just got surf and started re-checking all the routes that needed surf in order to completely check them out. I went by the Tower of Fate and I found the Pyro Strike and Pain Strike TMs. I checked them and found out how extremely powerful they were and was more than happy to start using them on my Charizard and my Froslass. But then, when I was using these moves, I started realizing just how overpowered these moves are. I mean, look at the original moves by Nintendo, moves with 140-180 base power all have some kind of drawback, whether it be low accuracy, taking recoil damage, lowering stats by 2 stages, or requiring a turn to charge up. These moves however have virtually no drawbacks whatsoever (and not to mention Pain Strike does NOT hit 2-5 times like the TM description says it does.).

                            Look, I'm not saying I hate using pokemon and using movesets that allow them to use insanely powerful attacks. In fact, I'm hoping to get Sunny Day on my Charizard to make his Flamethrower move extremely powerful, from STAB/ 50% boost from Sunny Weather, and his high base stat in Special Attack. But I just feel that using these custom made TMs with Blizzard like power, but Ice Beam like drawbacks is just going to cheapen the experience to the point where there is no challenge left whatsoever. I've also gotten Deep Water and Bug Strike and it seems to be a pattern that so far you made these extremely powerful attacks for every type in the game. I like the idea of creating an "ultimate move" for each type of pokemon, but the fact that the ones I have encountered so far are all very similar to one another seems to suggest that every move is like this, and if that is the case, it seems lazy to do something like that.

                            I'm only just got my fifth badge, I haven't encountered the rest of these "Ultimate Moves", and I do not know how difficult it is to edit TMs but I think it would have been much better if each ultimate move of each type had a different effect rather than just "Super High Base Power with only a slight accuracy drop from moves like flamethrower". For example, the Steel-type could've had a move with, lets say 100 base power that raises defense and special defense by two stages, and it has 90% accuracy. Ice types could have a 130 base power/ 95% accuracy move that requires a turn to charge, but inflicts the freeze status 60% of the time. Fighting types could have a 150 base power 75% accuracy move that has a critical hit chance two stages higher than normal (Which would be around 25% if my math is correct). Bug type pokemon's ultimate move could be a +2 priority attack with 95 base power/ 90% accuracy that raises evasion by two stages.

                            Maybe all my previous assumptions are wrong but from what I seem so far, all these moves seems to be ultimately the same, which is not only disappointing from a creativity standpoint, but also from a difficulty standpoint, as these moves have ridiculous base power with little to no drawbacks (Sorry, 80% accuracy just doesn't seem to be quite enough). Maybe what I suggested above is not possible to hack TMs to make them do, but I just feel as though this was a really nice idea that you had, but was just unfortunately met with bad execution.

                            EDIT:

                            Hey DJG,

                            I just wanted to know something about the 4 different paths that you can take throughout the game. How do you get each one and is there 4 in total or are there more?

                            Thanks.
                            Well I will only make this short, You did not need to use TM Pyro Strike on Charizard because it learns itself by leveling up. Other starters like Blastoise and Venusaur also learn similar powerful move when they grow. Secondly the game only has 3 main story branching, The Good, Normal and the Bad side. 4th one is just sort of one's own method. You can play them all by using save states. But in the hack only one can be played one at a time
                              #3469    
                            Old March 10th, 2013 (2:22 AM).
                            hackstar's Avatar
                            hackstar hackstar is offline
                            Check it out!!
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2013
                              Location: Dhaka
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 243
                              hey dgr should make a new hack of ruby destiny series with 6th generation pokemon ....because new pokemon will be quite match with his hack....and I believe you should go for it dr!!!
                              __________________
                              Always FEEL CONFIDENT!!!
                                #3470    
                              Old March 10th, 2013 (8:55 AM).
                              Damned Damned is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2011
                                Posts: 98
                                Dude is retired for Pokemon ROM hacking.
                                __________________
                                Space for rent.
                                  #3471    
                                Old March 10th, 2013 (1:58 PM).
                                U.Flame's Avatar
                                U.Flame U.Flame is offline
                                Suuuper Busy
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2008
                                Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 1,258
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Damned View Post
                                Dude is retired for Pokemon ROM hacking.
                                What gave you that impression? Pokemon Skyline is still in development, even if progress is slow or halted. Inactivity doesn't mean retirement.
                                __________________
                                Hacks I'm working on:
                                Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
                                3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
                                Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                                Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

                                Hacks I've worked on in the past:
                                Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
                                Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

                                Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

                                Times I've been ninja'd: 18
                                Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                                  #3472    
                                Old March 10th, 2013 (4:29 PM).
                                Damned Damned is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Posts: 98
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                                  What gave you that impression? Pokemon Skyline is still in development, even if progress is slow or halted. Inactivity doesn't mean retirement.
                                  I thought he said after this game he was done with ROM hacking because of real life.
                                  __________________
                                  Space for rent.
                                    #3473    
                                  Old March 10th, 2013 (5:10 PM).
                                  pokemontrainerroxas's Avatar
                                  pokemontrainerroxas pokemontrainerroxas is offline
                                  Pokemon Hack Player
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 3
                                    One of the best hacks ever, also i got chaomega by saying no to the guy in the tower of fate is that normal?
                                    __________________
                                    pokemonRubyDestinySeries:D
                                      #3474    
                                    Old March 10th, 2013 (7:12 PM).
                                    destinedjagold's Avatar
                                    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                    Oh Hai Thar~
                                    • Silver Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2007
                                    Location: Philippines
                                    Age: 27
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 8,574
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by pokemontrainerroxas View Post
                                    One of the best hacks ever, also i got chaomega by saying no to the guy in the tower of fate is that normal?
                                    eeyup.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Damned View Post
                                    I thought he said after this game he was done with ROM hacking because of real life.
                                    I don't remember ever saying that though. :\
                                    Yes, it's possible for me to stop ROM Hacking but, even if that day comes, I'll still be hanging around in the "who's online" page. xD

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by hackstar View Post
                                    hey dgr should make a new hack of ruby destiny series with 6th generation pokemon ....because new pokemon will be quite match with his hack....and I believe you should go for it dr!!!
                                    maybe...

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Damned View Post
                                    Spoiler:
                                    OK, so I just got surf and started re-checking all the routes that needed surf in order to completely check them out. I went by the Tower of Fate and I found the Pyro Strike and Pain Strike TMs. I checked them and found out how extremely powerful they were and was more than happy to start using them on my Charizard and my Froslass. But then, when I was using these moves, I started realizing just how overpowered these moves are. I mean, look at the original moves by Nintendo, moves with 140-180 base power all have some kind of drawback, whether it be low accuracy, taking recoil damage, lowering stats by 2 stages, or requiring a turn to charge up. These moves however have virtually no drawbacks whatsoever (and not to mention Pain Strike does NOT hit 2-5 times like the TM description says it does.).

                                    Look, I'm not saying I hate using pokemon and using movesets that allow them to use insanely powerful attacks. In fact, I'm hoping to get Sunny Day on my Charizard to make his Flamethrower move extremely powerful, from STAB/ 50% boost from Sunny Weather, and his high base stat in Special Attack. But I just feel that using these custom made TMs with Blizzard like power, but Ice Beam like drawbacks is just going to cheapen the experience to the point where there is no challenge left whatsoever. I've also gotten Deep Water and Bug Strike and it seems to be a pattern that so far you made these extremely powerful attacks for every type in the game. I like the idea of creating an "ultimate move" for each type of pokemon, but the fact that the ones I have encountered so far are all very similar to one another seems to suggest that every move is like this, and if that is the case, it seems lazy to do something like that.

                                    I'm only just got my fifth badge, I haven't encountered the rest of these "Ultimate Moves", and I do not know how difficult it is to edit TMs but I think it would have been much better if each ultimate move of each type had a different effect rather than just "Super High Base Power with only a slight accuracy drop from moves like flamethrower". For example, the Steel-type could've had a move with, lets say 100 base power that raises defense and special defense by two stages, and it has 90% accuracy. Ice types could have a 130 base power/ 95% accuracy move that requires a turn to charge, but inflicts the freeze status 60% of the time. Fighting types could have a 150 base power 75% accuracy move that has a critical hit chance two stages higher than normal (Which would be around 25% if my math is correct). Bug type pokemon's ultimate move could be a +2 priority attack with 95 base power/ 90% accuracy that raises evasion by two stages.

                                    Maybe all my previous assumptions are wrong but from what I seem so far, all these moves seems to be ultimately the same, which is not only disappointing from a creativity standpoint, but also from a difficulty standpoint, as these moves have ridiculous base power with little to no drawbacks (Sorry, 80% accuracy just doesn't seem to be quite enough). Maybe what I suggested above is not possible to hack TMs to make them do, but I just feel as though this was a really nice idea that you had, but was just unfortunately met with bad execution.
                                    I made those so pipz can have an easy life beating the bosses in the game. :\

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Damned View Post
                                    Hey DJG,

                                    I just wanted to know something about the 4 different paths that you can take throughout the game. How do you get each one and is there 4 in total or are there more?

                                    Thanks.
                                    You can start the branching when you finally got your 5 badges (again).
                                    just talk to the pink/yellow/whatever-color-it-is pyramid in the game~
                                    __________________


                                    FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                      #3475    
                                    Old March 10th, 2013 (11:48 PM).
                                    nomi1993a's Avatar
                                    nomi1993a nomi1993a is offline
                                    Nauman Nasir
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 32
                                      how can i get written walkthrough of this game plz help
                                      Closed Thread

                                      Quick Reply

                                      Join the conversation!

                                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:09 PM.