• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Exactly! Batman's grumpy though, so I bet he's somewhere in the bat cave wondering where his suit went. They should totally do a comedy series called Supes and Bats, but with a tom and jerry twist, were Batman is Tom and Superman is jerry.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't see Batman running around after Superman AT ALL hahha.

I always wanted to see DC and their counterparts of Marvel competing in events, that should be fun to watch :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't see Batman running around after Superman AT ALL hahha.

I always wanted to see DC and their counterparts of Marvel competing in events, that should be fun to watch :3
But Tom & Jerry themed DC comics would be fun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Obsessive much, Dipu? ;D
I actually don't know who deadpool is, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Cause Wade Wilson automatically trumps everything else. Get your facts straight buddy. :3

Deadpool's the dude my theme is based on. A comic book hero. I'm actually not THAT obsessed. I just like sounding like I am.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, yeah, I figured as much haha. I don't know how I knew that it's your theme, though.

Perhaps I should stop being lazy and figure out a theme. T:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hey, I never said they sucked! I just said they're over rated, two totally different things. :c

Anyways, I'm all dolled up for todays show, this should be fun. :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Themes suck, if only because the character in my username has no viable hi-res pics for it. Oh and, to be honest I wouldn't feel right with a character username but not having the accurate avatar for it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sad to say I dont care about my theme very much, I just never feel the need to change it or anything very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back