• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[VGD] Cardfight!! Vanguard

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Cardfight--Vanguard-Episode-4-English-Dubbed.jpg

With the abundance of Yu-gi-oh topics on this site I'd figure why not see how many people have heard of the competition, Cardfight!! Vanguard is a card game that is rapidly growing more popular in Japan and Asia while slowly getting release over this side of the world.
It has an Anime and Manga series as well as a Live action movie (Japan only) and later this year it will be getting it's first video game adaptation ( Cardfight!! Vanguard: Ride to Victory) on the 3DS.
So, Anyone here a fan?

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
Years
Im actually a fan of the anime. I like the idea of TCG's but since im pretty shy, i don't play with people. If they made an online game, kinda like Yugioh Network, that would be great. I downloaded episodes 1-4 but i have to wait to get more, but i really liked episode 4 the most so far.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Currently amusing myself with the set 5 Murakumos, though my main clan is probably Bermuda Triangle. I also run Pale Moon, Dark Irregulars, and Dimension Police.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I'm currently not that into Vanguard because of Cross Rides just because my out of date deck has such a hard time dealing with cross rides and 10k guards. I might pick it up again if I have loads of money to spare so I can upgrade my deck. If the video game ever comes out in English I'll definitely play that as long as the cards are actually based on the real cards and are up to at least set 7, along with the option to have multiple decks or capable of saving a deck and loading it up later. A problem I had with most of the Yugioh video games.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I have one friend who actively plays the TCG and watches the anime and another friend who just started recently but he roped me into it as well. We're still learning, but it's really interesting and there's an active community around here so it'll be nice to join it once I fully understand what I'm doing.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I'm currently not that into Vanguard because of Cross Rides just because my out of date deck has such a hard time dealing with cross rides and 10k guards. I might pick it up again if I have loads of money to spare so I can upgrade my deck. If the video game ever comes out in English I'll definitely play that as long as the cards are actually based on the real cards and are up to at least set 7, along with the option to have multiple decks or capable of saving a deck and loading it up later. A problem I had with most of the Yugioh video games.

Out of curiosity, what clan are you playing?

Video game will have up to set 9. Judging on how they handled the Weiss Schwarz game, you should be able to have multiple decks, though I can't confirm from the current info. From the looks of it, packs will remain the same in the game as they are in real life.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I'm playing a Pale Moon deck focusing on Sarah and Alice, if I can be bothered I might change it into a Luquier deck.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually play the TCG a lot with my friends. Right now I'm running an Angel Feather deck. I wasn't really into it at first, but then when I got my first deck, I got hooked up on it :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I started a Vangard topic months ago but it didn't get nearly as much attention as this. Right now I only have a Royal Paladin Deck, trying to make a Megacolony deck or Angel Feather.

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
I started a Vangard topic months ago but it didn't get nearly as much attention as this.

To be honest when I posted this I didn't think it was going to get this many replies, Or the Yu-Gi-Oh fans were going to come in and start trolling.
Still, Nice to see we have at least some fans here.

I'm currently building a Narukami deck as I love there Dragons.

Back