• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
No offense taken Tally, it's merely business.
I should warn you though, I know five ways to kill a man with one punch.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I see what you did there, Jz. x;

Roc, I have no idea haha. I imagine it was pretty funny when he yelled "E Coliiiii" at my mother, though, in an attempt to imitate the commercial.

Yes, time to do more recoloring. It's okay for me to post recolors on my art thread, right?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't like those sorts of drops. I notice that halls or ricola tends to actually make my throat swell and close up and I find it harder to breathe :/ I stay away from them. Plus I think the taste is horrid. Mint and cherry together? Ick..

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I like them, they actually soothe my throat. But the very strong halls... the one with the black wrapping. Those are horrid.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't remember if I've ever used anything like that. However, I did have to take something for acid reflux that momentarily numbed my tongue and throat, and I hated that.

I generally don't take anything for something like pain. It isn't really necessary. I:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
No offense taken Tally, it's merely business.
I should warn you though, I know five ways to kill a man with one punch.

Tally is safe from you tho. She's a girl! :D

Gif+Dump.+post+your+favorite+anime+gifs+-+doesnt+matter_717c40_3643253.gif

i go with the hot drinks as i hate meds tbh >.<

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aren't they all that way, Nathan? x; Eugh. I learned how to take pills when I was 2 or 3 years old because I hated the liquid stuff.

Sir Codin

I've taken pills for a lot of my childhood to help with my OCD, so I'm used to taking pills.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pills don't bother me, unless they're huge. In which case, I'll start to choke and spew my drink everywhere. That was not fun. T: Especially because that pill tasted like bug spray.

Still lurking around, but I'm recoloring a Ninetales.

@Nathan
Ugh, I think your taste buds have been damaged, my friend.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Why can't all medication be chewable? Or in powdered form? Or quick dissolve?

I suck at swallowing pills

I also haven't had do it much in my life. My headaches go away fairly quickly, and I don't get them often. That'll change when I'm 90 though, so I need to learn this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back