• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Which anime-exclusive Unova locations would've you wanted in the games?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay so I had to wait til the sections merged to make this because it applies to both n_n

Let's say you could change things around, and that certain anime-exclusive areas in Unova were in Black / White / Black 2 or White 2! Which anime-exclusive areas would you like to see in the region? Which of the four games do you think they'd be best placed in? Would you rather a certain area more than one that's actually found in the games? How do you think they could be more applicable to the storyline in-game? What other things could these cities have that are relevant to the games?

To check out the anime-exclusive Unova areas, you can find them down the bottom of Bulbapedia, listed under "Anime-exclusive locations".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
The Clock Tower and the Windy Station would most certainly be my picks. They're both just so precious, and the games would have been a billion times cuter with them. I think I'd visit them just to say my character is there.

Years
I would have loved to seen the Village of Dragons included in one of the games (if I recall, Drayden even mentions that he first met Iris there). I think this could have easily replaced the Nature Preserve for BW2, yet it wouldn't be out of place to find a Shiny Haxorus there, and it could've given us some tough battles against Dragon-type trainers. It could have even given us an opportunity to get a free Axew (maybe with it's Dream World ability/moves), just like trainers in the anime can get.

Back