ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3726    
Old March 5th, 2013 (11:41 PM).
sid95's Avatar
sid95 sid95 is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Location: India
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
    No, the third gym is yet to be available in LC as only two gyms are available yet
    Oh, ok. Thanks for the reply! :D
    All I can do is wait for the next release now..
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3727    
    Old March 6th, 2013 (4:19 AM). Edited March 6th, 2013 by kearnseyboy6.
    kearnseyboy6's Avatar
    kearnseyboy6 kearnseyboy6 is offline
    Aussie's Toughest Mudder
       
      Join Date: Dec 2008
      Posts: 300
      How is LaZ going to to continue adding map names into Fire Red? From his beta 3.1 there is only a few unused map names and there is no known way on how to add more without corrupting ROMs
      Reply With Quote
        #3728    
      Old March 6th, 2013 (7:29 AM).
      linkandzelda's Avatar
      linkandzelda linkandzelda is offline
      n00b desu ka?
         
        Join Date: Dec 2006
        Location: Hastings, England
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 775
        This is just a notice that the Trainer Request 2013 will be closing on March 15th. If you haven't already submitted a trainer then you can still submit them until then. How do you know if you won? You'll have to find out by playing xD
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #3729    
        Old March 6th, 2013 (9:16 AM).
        iCharles iCharles is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          Hi, first of all I want to thank the author Link and Zelda for creating this wonderful hack for free, and for letting us relive our priceless childhood. Now, I have played pre version 3 and I thought that my previous save files would work with the current version as it is said on the first page, but it didn't. So that leaves me in this unhonorable beggar state. I would like to ask if anyone has a save file after version 3 at the time when they defeated the elite four or after they got to the Orange Islands. I would accept anything you give me as long as the 2 maps are opened, and any pokemon in your arsenal, or non at all, I would even gladly accept a single pokemon.

          I will most humbly accept it and would be greatly appreciated.

          Cheers.
          Reply With Quote
            #3730    
          Old March 6th, 2013 (10:01 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
            This is just a notice that the Trainer Request 2013 will be closing on March 15th. If you haven't already submitted a trainer then you can still submit them until then. How do you know if you won? You'll have to find out by playing xD
            This means I am getting late for it. I have to think fast what team do I put for the trainer request
            Reply With Quote
              #3731    
            Old March 8th, 2013 (6:21 AM).
            BlackWhiteRobin's Avatar
            BlackWhiteRobin BlackWhiteRobin is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2012
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 534
              Hey I loved this game but, The intro sprite is kinda well let's put it at distorted. How about using another sprite? Oh and hey, how did you remove the Rival naming intro?
              __________________

              Reply With Quote
                #3732    
              Old March 8th, 2013 (10:18 AM). Edited March 8th, 2013 by BillPierce18.
              BillPierce18 BillPierce18 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1
                Where is the Cave of Wisdom??

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by liquidcrystaluser1234 View Post
                I'm confused on the storyline right now, unsure what to do.

                Director of the teleportation device asked me to go onto the cave of wisdom. Ok, I do that, and the sign says yadda yadda beat em, don't die.. And so I fall down the hole. When I talk to the statues, it goes like lickitung level 63 and a dodrio lv 32 comes up, I kill it, and then the game just freezes. Can't press a, b, start, or directional. I already went into the Zane mansion with the giant table with the meeting. What do?

                That occurred on your pre-prepared emulator as well.
                Where is the Cave of Wisdom??
                Reply With Quote
                  #3733    
                Old March 8th, 2013 (7:52 PM).
                azndrumsticks azndrumsticks is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  what route is wingull is found on?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3734    
                  Old March 8th, 2013 (10:02 PM).
                  XeroNos's Avatar
                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                    Age: 27
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 3,015
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BillPierce18 View Post
                    Where is the Cave of Wisdom??


                    Where is the Cave of Wisdom??
                    When you do a Team Rocket event on second Orange Island.. Cave of Wisdom can be found my surfing south of that place
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3735    
                    Old March 9th, 2013 (4:25 PM).
                    blingdar blingdar is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2013
                      Gender: Female
                      Posts: 1
                      Hey guys, I've looked around this threat for the location of the pokemon scyther and it seems from prior posts, circa 2012, that it is a random encounter in national park. However, I've spent the past 2 hours trying to find on there and I can't.

                      Has anyone had any luck catching a scyther in 3.3 Liquid Crystal?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3736    
                      Old March 10th, 2013 (2:31 AM).
                      hackstar's Avatar
                      hackstar hackstar is offline
                      Check it out!!
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                        Location: Dhaka
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 243
                        ha!!! about 1000 comments given for this hack!!!!! great!!!!
                        __________________
                        Always FEEL CONFIDENT!!!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3737    
                        Old March 10th, 2013 (4:33 AM).
                        Sum Sum is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 13
                          Does the storyline end in the Nexus Lab or should you just step on the right combination?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3738    
                          Old March 10th, 2013 (10:37 AM).
                          Frostbiyt Frostbiyt is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by linkofhyrule View Post
                            Scratch my prior question. Figured it out, lot easier than it seemed originally. But heres a question, can I get the other two starters and if so when/how?
                            You figured it out? How did you get it to work?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3739    
                            Old March 10th, 2013 (4:14 PM).
                            BlackWhiteRobin's Avatar
                            BlackWhiteRobin BlackWhiteRobin is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2012
                              Age: 19
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 534
                              Hey Guys! I play Liquid Crystal on my gpSP kai but whenever I check the date and time e.g. it's Monday here today, it will say Sunday instead, any idea how I can fix these?
                              __________________

                              Reply With Quote
                                #3740    
                              Old March 10th, 2013 (4:33 PM).
                              Crunch Punch's Avatar
                              Crunch Punch Crunch Punch is offline
                              fire > ice
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                              Location: England
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,375
                              I'll be trying out this hack for sure. Graphics look beautiful!

                              Also wouldn't mind myself being in the game too
                              Trainer Name: Scyke Murr
                              Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
                              Trainer Items: 1 Hyper Potion

                              Trainer's Pokémon: Pikachu (with Volt Tackle), Arcanine (with Flamethrower), Lapras (with Ice Beam)

                              Before Battle dialog: I once challenged the Elite Four with just three Pokemon. Let's just say it didn't end very well... I'll beat you though!
                              Beaten dialog: I can't even beat a normal Pokemon trainer, let alone take down the Elite Four!
                              After Battle dialog: I'll be sure to capture more Pokemon next time. Maybe then I can finally take down the Pokemon League!
                              __________________
                              >> paired to gimmepie · last.fm
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3741    
                              Old March 10th, 2013 (5:35 PM).
                              FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
                              FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
                              Water Musician Fenrir
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 140
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
                                Hey Guys! I play Liquid Crystal on my gpSP kai but whenever I check the date and time e.g. it's Monday here today, it will say Sunday instead, any idea how I can fix these?
                                I think you have to play it with only the emulator listed on the front badge.
                                __________________

                                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
                                On AAO
                                On DeviantArt
                                On FurAffinity
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3742    
                                Old March 10th, 2013 (6:08 PM).
                                Strikes's Avatar
                                Strikes Strikes is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 63
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Scyke View Post
                                  I'll be trying out this hack for sure. Graphics look beautiful!

                                  Also wouldn't mind myself being in the game too
                                  Trainer Name: Scyke Murr
                                  Trainer Class: Cooltrainer
                                  Trainer Items: 1 Hyper Potion

                                  Trainer's Pokémon: Pikachu (with Volt Tackle), Arcanine (with Flamethrower), Lapras (with Ice Beam)

                                  Before Battle dialog: I once challenged the Elite Four with just three Pokemon. Let's just say it didn't end very well... I'll beat you though!
                                  Beaten dialog: I can't even beat a normal Pokemon trainer, let alone take down the Elite Four!
                                  After Battle dialog: I'll be sure to capture more Pokemon next time. Maybe then I can finally take down the Pokemon League!
                                  Improve your reading skills before you post again. It has been stated a hundred times already that if you want to send a trainer request, to do so in the methods LaZ has described.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3743    
                                  Old March 10th, 2013 (10:39 PM).
                                  XeroNos's Avatar
                                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                    Age: 27
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 3,015
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
                                    Hey Guys! I play Liquid Crystal on my gpSP kai but whenever I check the date and time e.g. it's Monday here today, it will say Sunday instead, any idea how I can fix these?
                                    All other emulators unlike VBA have problems are semi supported in LC. So have no other choice but to play that part on VBA
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3744    
                                    Old March 11th, 2013 (4:20 AM).
                                    ch4r1zard's Avatar
                                    ch4r1zard ch4r1zard is offline
                                    Burner of backsides
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2008
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Hardy
                                      Posts: 43
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                      All other emulators unlike VBA have problems are semi supported in LC. So have no other choice but to play that part on VBA
                                      the only emulator other than VBA that the RTC seems to work as intended that ive found is gameboid v2.4.7 on android, but still isnt without its random crashes every now and again
                                      __________________


                                      Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3745    
                                      Old March 11th, 2013 (5:13 AM).
                                      Jambo51's Avatar
                                      Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
                                      Glory To Arstotzka
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 732
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Strikes View Post
                                        Improve your reading skills before you post again. It has been stated a hundred times already that if you want to send a trainer request, to do so in the methods LaZ has described.
                                        I realise you were only trying to help keep this thread clear of spammy trainer requests, but your post could be doing with a bit less attitude. Give the guy a break, it's not easy to find the post where LaZ described how to submit a trainer request, and simply telling him to "improve your reading skills" isn't going to help prevent such posts. If you had linked to LaZ's post and kindly said to check it out, that would've been much better.
                                        __________________
                                        Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3746    
                                        Old March 11th, 2013 (5:19 AM).
                                        AtecainCorp.'s Avatar
                                        AtecainCorp. AtecainCorp. is offline
                                        Rejishan awake...
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                                          Location: Takoabe Town (Region Thonsu)
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hardy
                                          Posts: 1,245
                                          I have great thing for you as new trainer... I give you in my game a place <I make game in RPG XP>

                                          Trainer Name: Sir Allan
                                          Trainer Class: Thonsu Champ *If you can't give new class give PKMN Trainer*
                                          Trainer Items: 4x Full Restore

                                          Trainer's Pokémon: Ninetails lvl 79, Sneasel lvl 79, Houndoom lvl 79, Absol lvl 79, Murkrow lvl 79, Missdreavus lvl 82

                                          Before Battle dialog: Hello! Who I am? It is hard to said you who I am. You do not known my region named Thonsu. Is so far away from Orange Islands. To answer who I am i give you simple answer. I am dark type gym leader from here. As you come here... I want test you trainer!
                                          Beaten dialog: I lost my dark powers.
                                          After Battle dialog: Nice battle... Meybe once day we meet in my Gym in the Soulvile City...
                                          __________________
                                          - My new Project comming Soon
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3747    
                                          Old March 11th, 2013 (7:15 AM).
                                          Strikes's Avatar
                                          Strikes Strikes is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2012
                                            Age: 26
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 63
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                                            I realise you were only trying to help keep this thread clear of spammy trainer requests, but your post could be doing with a bit less attitude. Give the guy a break, it's not easy to find the post where LaZ described how to submit a trainer request, and simply telling him to "improve your reading skills" isn't going to help prevent such posts. If you had linked to LaZ's post and kindly said to check it out, that would've been much better.
                                            Sorry, it is just that, I said this to people over 5 times I think. Along with other people. Seriously, post after post I replied, and kindly told them to reread the post as LaZ specifically stated how to send in the requests. Multiple times, over and over again. Getting annoyed now is all....

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
                                            I have great thing for you as new trainer... I give you in my game a place <I make game in RPG XP>

                                            Trainer Name: Sir Allan
                                            Trainer Class: Thonsu Champ *If you can't give new class give PKMN Trainer*
                                            Trainer Items: 4x Full Restore

                                            Trainer's Pokémon: Ninetails lvl 79, Sneasel lvl 79, Houndoom lvl 79, Absol lvl 79, Murkrow lvl 79, Missdreavus lvl 82

                                            Before Battle dialog: Hello! Who I am? It is hard to said you who I am. You do not known my region named Thonsu. Is so far away from Orange Islands. To answer who I am i give you simple answer. I am dark type gym leader from here. As you come here... I want test you trainer!
                                            Beaten dialog: I lost my dark powers.
                                            After Battle dialog: Nice battle... Meybe once day we meet in my Gym in the Soulvile City...
                                            And this happens, like seriously. Those other times are the same thing, after JUST telling a person not to post the request here and to do so in the post LaZ provided another persons posts RIGHT AFTER with another request. I mean in order to know about the trainer requests they would of had to have read the main post in the first place. So how could someone read one part of the post, yet completely ignore the rest of the very same post?

                                            I mean there were posts made in reply to those who posted their trainer requests here, telling them that LaZ stated how to send the trainer requests, then almost right after that another person makes a trainer request post!

                                            But fine, here is the post that explained how to contact Laz with a request. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7472289&postcount=3367
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3748    
                                            Old March 11th, 2013 (11:24 AM). Edited March 11th, 2013 by Crunch Punch.
                                            Crunch Punch's Avatar
                                            Crunch Punch Crunch Punch is offline
                                            fire > ice
                                            • Gold Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                                            Location: England
                                            Age: 20
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1,375
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Strikes View Post
                                            Improve your reading skills before you post again. It has been stated a hundred times already that if you want to send a trainer request, to do so in the methods LaZ has described.
                                            Sorry; that was my own fault. I'll PM the trainer request now. I don't like the attitude in your post though, it's the first time I've since this hack and I wasn't aware about how to submit a trainer. Jeez mate aha
                                            __________________
                                            >> paired to gimmepie · last.fm
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3749    
                                            Old March 11th, 2013 (9:22 PM).
                                            FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
                                            FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
                                            Water Musician Fenrir
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Quirky
                                              Posts: 140
                                              Does anyone know where to find Lance after you get the phone call from him after the Kanto Safari Zone mission?
                                              He says he's at the Dragon's Den, but I can't find him, just the trainers and the odd NPC with the fallback dialogue that looks like Clair.
                                              __________________

                                              http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
                                              On AAO
                                              On DeviantArt
                                              On FurAffinity
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3750    
                                              Old March 11th, 2013 (10:33 PM).
                                              Strikes's Avatar
                                              Strikes Strikes is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Apr 2012
                                                Age: 26
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 63
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Scyke View Post
                                                Sorry; that was my own fault. I'll PM the trainer request now. I don't like the attitude in your post though, it's the first time I've since this hack and I wasn't aware about how to submit a trainer. Jeez mate aha
                                                Again; I apologize, if you read what I said in my previous post though, you will understand why I acted in that way.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:48 PM.