• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Eeveelution

Best Eeveelution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I realized Sylveon is on the list too. Is this based on their physical appearance since we don't know anything about the stats of Sylveon and it's abilities in battles?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Based on physical appearance, I would say Sylveon. It's by far my favorite one until now. Those pretty colors and very good designing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Espeon, the destroyer of MINDS. Screw your dark types, I have signal beam.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I love them all but there's something about Espeon that drives me crazy lol. I am fond of Psychic-types despite being an Ice and Water person.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Vaporeon is my favorite. I like the cool design which looks like a combination between a dolphin and a cat. The white ruff and the large, trapezoid shaped ears are also eye-catching. Also, I like Water-types in general, so, those are the reasons why I like this eeveelution so much.

Years
While it's a tie between Vaporeon, Glaceon and the newbie Sylveon I had to pick Glaceon in the end cos it looks so beautiful with that nice blue color!

It's just so beautiful to look at, and I do like most Ice-types.

Years
The new Eeveelutions added in Gold/Silver have always been my favorite of the bunch, but I've always had a tough time picking my favorite of the two. I much prefer Umbreon's design (it would probably rank in my top 5 across all Pokemon), but I've found Espeon much more useful in battle.

If I had to force myself to pick just one, I guess I'd go with Umbreon.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Flareon has always been my favorite it may have lost some of it's power in later gens but it's still my favorite one.

so I choose Flareon

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Since the Colosseum, Espeon and Umbreon.
But Espie more. Especially when I have only one Eevee, I always go for Espeon :D
I did the same in XD as well =)
But when I can, I love to have both of them in my team.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
According to looks, I'd have to choose Leafeon over a tough battle between itself and Glaceon. Leafeon just looks so adorable with its leafy ears and its beautifully coloured green, brown and tan body.

Why, just look at this bundle of cuteness! <3
Spoiler:

Oh the other hand, if based on usability, I'll go with Espeon. I haven't used it before, but it is surely one of the strongest Psychic-type Pokemon around.

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
They're all good and okay; I'm not so sure about Sylveon though. I don't know anything about it.
And besides, I don't like its appearance.
Anyway I'm going with Jolteon and Espeon, but I voted for Jolteon anyway, I don't know why.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Jolteon! I've used all Eevee evolutions (except Sylveon of course) throughout various play throughs, I found Jolteon to be the most enjoyable to use. It reminds me of Raikou in a way... I also like its design and cry.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My favorite's always been Vaporeon just because of its typing, but lately I've started using Jolteon in some of my games and it has definitely grown on me, so between all the eeveelutions Vaporeon and Jolteon are my two favorites.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
My favourite is Espeon for several reasons, one being that I'll always be biased towards Psychic-types. Besides that, Espeon's one of the better Pokémon to battle with competitvely. And of course, Espeon's also cute. =3

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Assuming Sylveon will be Normal-type, which seems likely, it'll be a long-held desire come true.
Until Sylveon's type and base stats are known, Jolteon is and has always been my favourite; Flareon a close second.

Back