Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #6801    
Old March 5th, 2013 (10:09 AM).
Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
Xlugon Pyro Xlugon Pyro is offline
Dragon Tamer
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Wisconsin
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 307
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
    Charmeleon, huh?
    Maybeeee... I can join after all? *flutters eyes*
    See?

    IT'S LIKE MAGIC MAN.
    __________________
    My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

    BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

    ...

    In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #6802    
    Old March 5th, 2013 (11:26 AM).
    Retro Bug Retro Bug is offline
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 1,176
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
    Soooo, I've decided to create a new Digimon RP, however, I just want to ask, would people prefer digivolutions outside the typical "digivolving with the device" for the digivolution lines, like... Armored Digivolution? Or DNA digivolution? Or Biomerge Digivolution?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
    Also, please reserve me even though you haven't even made the RP yet. Thank you.
    What Red said, also, I haven't seen a RP do Biomerge Digivolution and I really want one too... but I like Armored as well.
    __________________

    "I'm ready for a nap..."
    [YOU ARE CHALLENGED BY TIRED STUDENT RETRO BUG]
    Pokémon:

    The Meta Journey
      #6803    
    Old March 5th, 2013 (3:28 PM).
    Fenne-kun's Avatar
    Fenne-kun Fenne-kun is offline
    //TheEternalSushi
       
      Join Date: Feb 2013
      Location: Singapore
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Bold
      Posts: 222
      I don't know much about Digimon :/ ughh I'm missing out everythingggg...

      Also, adding that my half-whoddunit RP 'A Rocket's Diary' still has two spots left! It isn't too late to join in! //no shame
      __________________


      "Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
        #6804    
      Old March 6th, 2013 (7:33 AM).
      gimmepie's Avatar
      gimmepie gimmepie is offline
      Forest's Curse
      • Moderator
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer
      • PokéCommunity Daily
       
      Join Date: May 2012
      Location: Australia
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Mild
      Posts: 16,168
      Well, I may have finally after two failed attempts found the right RP to move onto. I'm in the process of putting the last finishing touches in to Pokemon Survival Challenge V2 and I'm working on formatting as we speak. I should post it within a few weeks barring any unforeseen complications.
      __________________
       
      PHANTUMP

        #6805    
      Old March 6th, 2013 (7:35 AM).
      Greiger's Avatar
      Greiger Greiger is online now
      A mad mind... hehe
         
        Join Date: Sep 2011
        Location: A water pond, duh!
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 2,010
        Oh, V2? That would be something I would be interested in. The first one had a great premise so this should also be better.
        __________________
          #6806    
        Old March 6th, 2013 (7:41 AM).
        Karma Police Karma Police is offline
        Arrest this man
           
          Join Date: Jul 2011
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1,856
          War is Back.

          Yup, War between Pokemon and Humans [3] has been approved. Join it if you want to see some violent Pokemon vs. Humans vs. Pokemon Encounters! [/shamelessadvertising]
            #6807    
          Old March 6th, 2013 (1:27 PM).
          Nakuzami's Avatar
          Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
          Babashook
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Location: Babapride
          Age: 19
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 6,263
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post
          War is Back.

          Yup, War between Pokemon and Humans [3] has been approved. Join it if you want to see some violent Pokemon vs. Humans vs. Pokemon Encounters! [/shamelessadvertising]
          Except
          it takes place
          in the past
          so it's really
          War Between Pokemon and Humans .5
          d:

          What do I have waiting to be made?
          A medieval fantasy roleplay - debating whether I should keep the Pokemon aspect to it
          A Pokemon journey roleplay, in a new "region" of eighteen islands. Revive of my first roleplay.
          A superhero roleplay
          And possible a to-the-death kind of roleplay

          Which would y'all like to see first?
          __________________
            #6808    
          Old March 6th, 2013 (1:34 PM).
          adventure's Avatar
          adventure adventure is offline
          autumn is coming
          • Super Moderator
          • Platinum Tier
          • Social Media
          • Discord Moderoid
           
          Join Date: Nov 2007
          Location: Skaia
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 27,801
          Quote:
          A medieval fantasy roleplay - debating whether I should keep the Pokemon aspect to it
          That. With the pokémon aspect kept.

          Atlantis is quite superhero-y atm, and there are journey RPs abound. I don't know about that to-the-death-thing.
          __________________
          paired to a seeker.
            #6809    
          Old March 6th, 2013 (1:34 PM).
          Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
          Xlugon Pyro Xlugon Pyro is offline
          Dragon Tamer
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Wisconsin
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bold
            Posts: 307
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
            What do I have waiting to be made?
            A medieval fantasy roleplay - debating whether I should keep the Pokemon aspect to it
            A Pokemon journey roleplay, in a new "region" of eighteen islands. Revive of my first roleplay.
            A superhero roleplay
            And possible a to-the-death kind of roleplay

            Which would y'all like to see first?
            I'm working on a fantasy Pokemon RP myself but I'm taking my time with it. We might end up competing for sign-ups but I have no idea when I'll have it finished.

            I do like the second one. I do like journey RPs.
            __________________
            My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

            BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

            ...

            In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
              #6810    
            Old March 6th, 2013 (1:56 PM).
            Nakuzami's Avatar
            Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
            Babashook
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Sep 2010
            Location: Babapride
            Age: 19
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 6,263
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
            That. With the pokémon aspect kept.

            Atlantis is quite superhero-y atm, and there are journey RPs abound. I don't know about that to-the-death-thing.
            Yeah, lol, I know. I've had the urge to make a superhero-y roleplay for a little while, and then Atlantis popped back up, so I think I'm good in that department for the time being, lol.

            The fantasy one is also one of the closest I have to being finished. There are just things that I feel like I need to revise, and there's location, character, and some other plot descriptions to be writ.
            Maybe I'll search for a co-GM too, lol.
            __________________
              #6811    
            Old March 6th, 2013 (2:17 PM).
            Careful Wet Paint's Avatar
            Careful Wet Paint Careful Wet Paint is offline
            Dedicatus545
               
              Join Date: Mar 2013
              Location: New South Wales, Australia
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2
              Just don't put too much info in the opening thread. Leaving some things for the players to find out / explore later on is just how it should be. imo

              Also, hi. I'm an evil reincarnation who knows how to put spaces between words :D
              __________________
                #6812    
              Old March 6th, 2013 (4:57 PM).
              1ninjadude1701's Avatar
              1ninjadude1701 1ninjadude1701 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2008
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 202
                Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for my long absence but I've been thinking about different rps and what not so how about my first idea. What about a Star Wars rp? Where like your trained through out your childhood to either be a Jedi or a sith and in the end a giant battle between the sith an the Jedi take place. Of course their will be various missions in between that just gives you a very very general idea for what I'm thinking in a Star Wars rp. I still have to think of more but I want to see if people are interested first.
                __________________
                Spartan ID




                My new pokemon rp

                http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

                Join if you like a challenge.
                  #6813    
                Old March 6th, 2013 (5:32 PM).
                Greiger's Avatar
                Greiger Greiger is online now
                A mad mind... hehe
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Location: A water pond, duh!
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Serious
                  Posts: 2,010
                  Always am in Star wars! ^.^
                  __________________
                    #6814    
                  Old March 6th, 2013 (6:19 PM).
                  1ninjadude1701's Avatar
                  1ninjadude1701 1ninjadude1701 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 202
                    Cool I've been thinking about it for a while now. I've got a nice plot now and should be submitting soon.
                    __________________
                    Spartan ID




                    My new pokemon rp

                    http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

                    Join if you like a challenge.
                      #6815    
                    Old March 6th, 2013 (10:37 PM).
                    Karma Police Karma Police is offline
                    Arrest this man
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1,856
                      @Nakuzami: Medieval Fantasy, son. Fo sure.

                      Btw, the new War between Pokemon and Humans desperately needs some... humans. xD So if anyone of you has any interest in blasting beings to smithereens then please join!
                        #6816    
                      Old March 7th, 2013 (12:31 AM).
                      Fenne-kun's Avatar
                      Fenne-kun Fenne-kun is offline
                      //TheEternalSushi
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2013
                        Location: Singapore
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Bold
                        Posts: 222
                        -shoves -DeepImpact- aside -

                        Also, the half-whodunnit RP 'A Rocket's Diary' needs one or two RPers in order to start. I would appreciate it if someone joins xD
                        __________________


                        "Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
                          #6817    
                        Old March 7th, 2013 (2:43 PM).
                        Miss Doronjo's Avatar
                        Miss Doronjo Miss Doronjo is offline
                        Gaiden
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2010
                          Location: Toronto, Ontario
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 4,488
                          Well, just to give you guys a sneak peek of the new Digimon-RP I made:

                          Spoiler:

                          about the game
                          Digimon is quite a popular series throughout the world, from America, to Zimbabwe. Soon, there was a new game that sent even the world to a buzz: a new Digimon game called [/TAMERS]. This game was to embrace the latest of virtual reality technology; a person would be able to create their own avatar, partner with their own digimon, and head inside the actual world full of digimon! About 10,000 copies were pre-ordered and bought before the release date, as the people who bought these games were known as the beta-testers. Soon, the game was released world wide, as a wide of range of audience - from children to young adults, bought copies of this game for themselves.

                          Playing the game was simple. As soon as a person buys a copy, they are supplied with their very own digivice, with it's color varying on what sort of [/TAMERS] pack they have bought. They are then able to play the game with this digivice, but connecting to the internet wirelessly with it. The rest of the steps were simple. First, you gotta create a custom avatar for yourself, as a Digimon Tamer. You customize your clothing, pick whether you are male or female, customize any facial features you have, and even create a Tamer name for yourself. Then comes the fun part; picking your very own partner digimon! You could of basically picked any rookie digimon you want, and then, pick it's digivolution-line. Once you've done that, it was time to play. But there was something wrong.

                          There was a bright light, as you then felt dizzy. Soon, you passed out, and there was darkness. When you came to, you see yourself in an unfamiliar setting. A very busy city? Your body felt frozen and cold as you rise up. It was then you looked around at yourself; you're wearing unfamiliar clothing. But then something else comes up to mind. Your name. Did it make sense? Or was it now... something different? It was then that you saw it: a bright light that develops in your hand. Soon that light materialized into something familiar - a Digivice. Perhaps you might think that you're dreaming, but it was then that your digivice glowed. When the light fade, you saw something. Something that seemed... familiar. It was a creature, that was staring right at you. A Digimon. Your partner digimon. It was weird, but... it seemed as though you knew your digimon all of your life, even though you've just met it at that very moment.

                          Soon you might of realized that you are now playing the game. It was cool! But then, something else went wrong - there was no way to log out. You couldn't get out of this world. It was then that you saw a giant screen right near a tall building. The only thing it said:
                          WELCOME, TO THE DIGITAL WORLD.


                          Plot
                          Of course, as panic was scattered throughout this game world with the players, there came another message from the giant screen: "Only by defeating all the levels will you be free from this world. Each level will consist of a Digimon Boss, or Digimon Bosses. Take care of your partner. For if it is erased, you will die. Be sure that it will grow strong. You are the only one who can..." But of course... that only made people panic more. But, could it be possible for you and your new partner to work together to defeat all of the levels and digimon? How can you bond together with your digimon for both of you to grow stronger? Only you can find those answers, as you play this game full of joy, challenge, and darkness.


                          @ The Start of the Roleplay...
                          It's been about 2 months since the first announcement as passed. Most people with their partnered digimon have been living about in the beginner level, the city, or hanging about the few levels where specific settings are located. Life was good with the digimon. Humans and digimon cook together, fish together, fight together, live together, heck, they do almost everything together. However, some people are concerned about the completion of the game; a front army has been devising strategies to try and complete all of the levels. However, there was one controversial matter. Digivolution. Most people have figured out to simply digivolve your digimon, you use your digivice to select "digivolve" from the menu. Once you hit that, of course, your in-training digimon can evolve to rook, and your rookie digimon can evolve to a champion level digimon. There is currently no known way to digivolve a champion level to it's Ultimate level. At least, not yet. However, even with their strength, time is not on their side.


                          The World of [/TAMERS]

                          The Digivice is pretty much the universal controller for all players. For one thing, they always allow for safe passage to a Town/City previously visited. They can also use the digivice to access the menu, which sort of "pop up" from the digivice screen, for the convince of players. They can access their digimon's skills, their power, and it can pretty much act as an hi-tech encyclopedia of pretty much any digimon a player encounters. A player can even interact wirelessly to other players by e-mail. They can also add any player to their friends list, or, as part of a party list.

                          The Digivice also has a card-slot function for Digimon-Modify. Digi-Modify is the term used in the game to refer to the act of modifying a partner Digimon's capabilities through the use of the Digimon card game. Digimon normally have to absorb data to get stronger, but, a Digimon partnered with players on the other hand, has the capability to temporarily increase its power using cards scanned through the Digivice.

                          More on to the levels of this game, levels every floor has a central portal for quick and easy travel. All Cities and Towns are safe areas, nobody can die and monsters cannot enter. Digimon may duel, however only in safe areas. The defeated digimon does not die, however, they drop to 1 health point. DK-ing, Digimon-Killing, is banned, attempting to damage another Digimon or Player outside of a 'Duel' results in an instant-teleport to Jail.

                          To advance to the next floor, the current dungeon must be cleared and the boss monster defeated, from then on the floor portal will be activated for everyone. Those who take part in a digimon boss fight and succeed are always rewarded.

                          Time in the Digital World passes just as it does in the real world, with day/night rotating to coincide with Japanese timezones. All language is translated within the game, therefore people from different countries can easily interact with each other.

                          List of Beginner Digimon-Modify Cards (New Players normally start with 3 cards)

                          ~ Hyper Wing: Briefly gives your Digimon the ability to fly on white wings.
                          ~ Power: Gives your Digimon extra power on its attacks.
                          ~ Speed: Increases your Digimon's speed.
                          ~ Stamina: Increases your Digimon's Stamina.
                          ~ Alias!: Creates a clone of your Digimon to take an attack at the cost of energy.
                          ~ Radiant Fate: Gives your Digimon a protective barrier that lasts for a few seconds.




                          rules of the roleplay

                          This Digimon roleplay is also based on the Manga/Anime 'Sword Art Online' (SAO). Knowledge of the franchise is not necessary, but may make it easier to write in the correct style and unleash all your creativity - as you'll have a lot of ideas to use. And of course, Digimon is a huge theme here.

                          Remember to listen to me, as I am the GM,and the one who has the background plot in my mind.

                          The evolution stages are called Fresh/In-training/Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega. Just remember to not digivolve your digimon to higher levels until they are available for you. Rememeber to not god mod your characters; to keep everything fair this way.

                          If the Rookie you want is already taken, ask the other player if it's ok that you sign up with the same Rookie. However, there should be some difference to your evolution lines in that case.

                          You may come up with your own evolution lines; you don't have to follow the canon ones. You can even invent a digimon of your own, if you feel daring. But pictures are needed. When doing this, you may for example treat a Champion as an Ultimate and Ultimate as a Mega if you think it fits your evolution line better. But if you put a digimon who should be a Mega in the Ultimate spot, I might tell you to change it if I find it overpowered.

                          Your human and your digimon will be your main characters. No other player may bunny them without your permission. Any other characters you make up are labeled as NPCs and any player can bunny them a little bit. You have the right, though, to tell a player if you think they aren't staying true to the personality you tried to give a certain NPC.

                          I will have a human/digimon pair of my own, but I might also play other important characters in the RP. If I don't say anything when introducing someone, the new character is a regular NPC. If I don't want you to be able to bunny it, I will let you know.

                          Remember to post in the IC thread at least once a week. Notify me if you know you'll be absent for longer than that. Post in the OOC thread too! Use it to discuss plot/encounters/events/characters/anything!



                          Sign-Up Sheet

                          [/REAL WORLD]

                          Name | (first and last)
                          Gender | (girl or boy)
                          Location | (anywhere in the real world)
                          Age | (13-20)

                          Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

                          Personality | (what your character is like)

                          History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)


                          [/DIGITAL WORLD]

                          YOUR AVATAR

                          Name | (first and 'possibly' last)
                          Gender | (girl or boy)
                          Age | (13-20)
                          Digivice Color | (any one or two colors you want)

                          Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)


                          DIGIMON

                          Species | (as Rookie, that is. you can look at this page to take a look at the list of digimon.)

                          Appearance | (link to images here, please. Picture of your Rookie form is needed, the others are optional.)

                          Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

                          Evolution line | In-training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega



                          css by twilightblade


                          It still needs tweaking and editting of some things, but yeaaaah.
                          __________________

                          Hawthorne Guardian
                          Moderator of Video Games
                          Paired to: Perdition Haze

                          Pokémon:PhoenixRising
                          Sylvie
                            #6818    
                          Old March 7th, 2013 (2:52 PM).
                          Nakuzami's Avatar
                          Nakuzami Nakuzami is offline
                          Babashook
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2010
                          Location: Babapride
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 6,263
                          Oh my, I like the way that CSS looks. I'm going to have to steal parts of it, lol.
                          And hello there, Arietta.

                          It sounds fun. It looks fun because of the pretty picture and CSS, lol.
                          I'd join.
                          Heck, I'd join a lot of things.
                          I just don't have the time to, lol.
                          __________________
                            #6819    
                          Old March 7th, 2013 (2:59 PM).
                          Swolligator's Avatar
                          Swolligator Swolligator is offline
                          Butcher of the Sands
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                          Location: Syndicate HQ
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 1,955
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
                          Well, just to give you guys a sneak peek of the new Digimon-RP I made:

                          Spoiler:

                          about the game
                          Digimon is quite a popular series throughout the world, from America, to Zimbabwe. Soon, there was a new game that sent even the world to a buzz: a new Digimon game called [/TAMERS]. This game was to embrace the latest of virtual reality technology; a person would be able to create their own avatar, partner with their own digimon, and head inside the actual world full of digimon! About 10,000 copies were pre-ordered and bought before the release date, as the people who bought these games were known as the beta-testers. Soon, the game was released world wide, as a wide of range of audience - from children to young adults, bought copies of this game for themselves.

                          Playing the game was simple. As soon as a person buys a copy, they are supplied with their very own digivice, with it's color varying on what sort of [/TAMERS] pack they have bought. They are then able to play the game with this digivice, but connecting to the internet wirelessly with it. The rest of the steps were simple. First, you gotta create a custom avatar for yourself, as a Digimon Tamer. You customize your clothing, pick whether you are male or female, customize any facial features you have, and even create a Tamer name for yourself. Then comes the fun part; picking your very own partner digimon! You could of basically picked any rookie digimon you want, and then, pick it's digivolution-line. Once you've done that, it was time to play. But there was something wrong.

                          There was a bright light, as you then felt dizzy. Soon, you passed out, and there was darkness. When you came to, you see yourself in an unfamiliar setting. A very busy city? Your body felt frozen and cold as you rise up. It was then you looked around at yourself; you're wearing unfamiliar clothing. But then something else comes up to mind. Your name. Did it make sense? Or was it now... something different? It was then that you saw it: a bright light that develops in your hand. Soon that light materialized into something familiar - a Digivice. Perhaps you might think that you're dreaming, but it was then that your digivice glowed. When the light fade, you saw something. Something that seemed... familiar. It was a creature, that was staring right at you. A Digimon. Your partner digimon. It was weird, but... it seemed as though you knew your digimon all of your life, even though you've just met it at that very moment.

                          Soon you might of realized that you are now playing the game. It was cool! But then, something else went wrong - there was no way to log out. You couldn't get out of this world. It was then that you saw a giant screen right near a tall building. The only thing it said:
                          WELCOME, TO THE DIGITAL WORLD.


                          Plot
                          Of course, as panic was scattered throughout this game world with the players, there came another message from the giant screen: "Only by defeating all the levels will you be free from this world. Each level will consist of a Digimon Boss, or Digimon Bosses. Take care of your partner. For if it is erased, you will die. Be sure that it will grow strong. You are the only one who can..." But of course... that only made people panic more. But, could it be possible for you and your new partner to work together to defeat all of the levels and digimon? How can you bond together with your digimon for both of you to grow stronger? Only you can find those answers, as you play this game full of joy, challenge, and darkness.


                          @ The Start of the Roleplay...
                          It's been about 2 months since the first announcement as passed. Most people with their partnered digimon have been living about in the beginner level, the city, or hanging about the few levels where specific settings are located. Life was good with the digimon. Humans and digimon cook together, fish together, fight together, live together, heck, they do almost everything together. However, some people are concerned about the completion of the game; a front army has been devising strategies to try and complete all of the levels. However, there was one controversial matter. Digivolution. Most people have figured out to simply digivolve your digimon, you use your digivice to select "digivolve" from the menu. Once you hit that, of course, your in-training digimon can evolve to rook, and your rookie digimon can evolve to a champion level digimon. There is currently no known way to digivolve a champion level to it's Ultimate level. At least, not yet. However, even with their strength, time is not on their side.


                          The World of [/TAMERS]

                          The Digivice is pretty much the universal controller for all players. For one thing, they always allow for safe passage to a Town/City previously visited. They can also use the digivice to access the menu, which sort of "pop up" from the digivice screen, for the convince of players. They can access their digimon's skills, their power, and it can pretty much act as an hi-tech encyclopedia of pretty much any digimon a player encounters. A player can even interact wirelessly to other players by e-mail. They can also add any player to their friends list, or, as part of a party list.

                          The Digivice also has a card-slot function for Digimon-Modify. Digi-Modify is the term used in the game to refer to the act of modifying a partner Digimon's capabilities through the use of the Digimon card game. Digimon normally have to absorb data to get stronger, but, a Digimon partnered with players on the other hand, has the capability to temporarily increase its power using cards scanned through the Digivice.

                          More on to the levels of this game, levels every floor has a central portal for quick and easy travel. All Cities and Towns are safe areas, nobody can die and monsters cannot enter. Digimon may duel, however only in safe areas. The defeated digimon does not die, however, they drop to 1 health point. DK-ing, Digimon-Killing, is banned, attempting to damage another Digimon or Player outside of a 'Duel' results in an instant-teleport to Jail.

                          To advance to the next floor, the current dungeon must be cleared and the boss monster defeated, from then on the floor portal will be activated for everyone. Those who take part in a digimon boss fight and succeed are always rewarded.

                          Time in the Digital World passes just as it does in the real world, with day/night rotating to coincide with Japanese timezones. All language is translated within the game, therefore people from different countries can easily interact with each other.

                          List of Beginner Digimon-Modify Cards (New Players normally start with 3 cards)

                          ~ Hyper Wing: Briefly gives your Digimon the ability to fly on white wings.
                          ~ Power: Gives your Digimon extra power on its attacks.
                          ~ Speed: Increases your Digimon's speed.
                          ~ Stamina: Increases your Digimon's Stamina.
                          ~ Alias!: Creates a clone of your Digimon to take an attack at the cost of energy.
                          ~ Radiant Fate: Gives your Digimon a protective barrier that lasts for a few seconds.




                          rules of the roleplay

                          This Digimon roleplay is also based on the Manga/Anime 'Sword Art Online' (SAO). Knowledge of the franchise is not necessary, but may make it easier to write in the correct style and unleash all your creativity - as you'll have a lot of ideas to use. And of course, Digimon is a huge theme here.

                          Remember to listen to me, as I am the GM,and the one who has the background plot in my mind.

                          The evolution stages are called Fresh/In-training/Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega. Just remember to not digivolve your digimon to higher levels until they are available for you. Rememeber to not god mod your characters; to keep everything fair this way.

                          If the Rookie you want is already taken, ask the other player if it's ok that you sign up with the same Rookie. However, there should be some difference to your evolution lines in that case.

                          You may come up with your own evolution lines; you don't have to follow the canon ones. You can even invent a digimon of your own, if you feel daring. But pictures are needed. When doing this, you may for example treat a Champion as an Ultimate and Ultimate as a Mega if you think it fits your evolution line better. But if you put a digimon who should be a Mega in the Ultimate spot, I might tell you to change it if I find it overpowered.

                          Your human and your digimon will be your main characters. No other player may bunny them without your permission. Any other characters you make up are labeled as NPCs and any player can bunny them a little bit. You have the right, though, to tell a player if you think they aren't staying true to the personality you tried to give a certain NPC.

                          I will have a human/digimon pair of my own, but I might also play other important characters in the RP. If I don't say anything when introducing someone, the new character is a regular NPC. If I don't want you to be able to bunny it, I will let you know.

                          Remember to post in the IC thread at least once a week. Notify me if you know you'll be absent for longer than that. Post in the OOC thread too! Use it to discuss plot/encounters/events/characters/anything!



                          Sign-Up Sheet

                          [/REAL WORLD]

                          Name | (first and last)
                          Gender | (girl or boy)
                          Location | (anywhere in the real world)
                          Age | (13-20)

                          Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

                          Personality | (what your character is like)

                          History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)


                          [/DIGITAL WORLD]

                          YOUR AVATAR

                          Name | (first and 'possibly' last)
                          Gender | (girl or boy)
                          Age | (13-20)
                          Digivice Color | (any one or two colors you want)

                          Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)


                          DIGIMON

                          Species | (as Rookie, that is. you can look at this page to take a look at the list of digimon.)

                          Appearance | (link to images here, please. Picture of your Rookie form is needed, the others are optional.)

                          Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

                          Evolution line | In-training -> Rookie -> Champion -> Ultimate -> Mega



                          css by twilightblade


                          It still needs tweaking and editting of some things, but yeaaaah.
                          Wow, this looks amazing! I would be really keen to join once it's posted!
                          __________________
                            #6820    
                          Old March 7th, 2013 (4:00 PM).
                          Fuyu's Avatar
                          Fuyu Fuyu is offline
                          I'm still a tamer. I have my pride!
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2009
                            Location: College
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 3,079
                            Well, we all know I'm joining no matter what. :D Yay for Doronjo!
                            __________________
                            "Perhaps I misjudged you after all."

                              #6821    
                            Old March 7th, 2013 (4:32 PM).
                            gimmepie's Avatar
                            gimmepie gimmepie is offline
                            Forest's Curse
                            • Moderator
                            • Platinum Tier
                            • EOEvent Organizer
                            • PokéCommunity Daily
                             
                            Join Date: May 2012
                            Location: Australia
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Mild
                            Posts: 16,168
                            I must admit I'm liking the looks of it Doronjo. I must ask though, what do you mean by pick its digivolution line and what types of evolution will be available to us?
                            __________________
                             
                            PHANTUMP

                              #6822    
                            Old March 7th, 2013 (4:51 PM).
                            Miss Doronjo's Avatar
                            Miss Doronjo Miss Doronjo is offline
                            Gaiden
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2010
                              Location: Toronto, Ontario
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 4,488
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
                              I must admit I'm liking the looks of it Doronjo. I must ask though, what do you mean by pick its digivolution line and what types of evolution will be available to us?
                              Yeah, that's something I've been meaning to edit; you can basically pick a digimon, and its digivolution line.

                              eg. Koromon = Agumon = Greymon = Metalgreymon = Wargreymon
                              __________________

                              Hawthorne Guardian
                              Moderator of Video Games
                              Paired to: Perdition Haze

                              Pokémon:PhoenixRising
                              Sylvie
                                #6823    
                              Old March 7th, 2013 (11:22 PM).
                              gimmepie's Avatar
                              gimmepie gimmepie is offline
                              Forest's Curse
                              • Moderator
                              • Platinum Tier
                              • EOEvent Organizer
                              • PokéCommunity Daily
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Location: Australia
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Mild
                              Posts: 16,168
                              Hmmm
                              Dibs of Veemon *cough *cough

                              Does anyone here know some good, free, map making/cartography programs? Preferably online but I can deal with software. I need to create a map for Pokemon Survival Challenge but I don't want to hand draw it. What do you guys do when you need maps for your RP's?
                              __________________
                               
                              PHANTUMP

                                #6824    
                              Old March 8th, 2013 (12:12 AM).
                              Fenne-kun's Avatar
                              Fenne-kun Fenne-kun is offline
                              //TheEternalSushi
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2013
                                Location: Singapore
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Bold
                                Posts: 222
                                I just use Hexographer. It works, I suppose. I'm not talented when it comes to that XD
                                __________________


                                "Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
                                  #6825    
                                Old March 8th, 2013 (11:16 AM).
                                Legend's Avatar
                                Legend Legend is offline
                                Kingslayer
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2008
                                Location: New Jersey
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 1,307
                                Hexographer is a good application. I have made most of my maps with it. A bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, a good map can be done in a few hours.
                                __________________

                                Paired with the beautiful Pikachu
                                Closed Thread

                                Quick Reply

                                Join the conversation!

                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off
                                Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:42 PM.