• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A lot of catching up to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Well after a ten year absence from Pokémon, I have returned to it. After going to chemistry
school for 2 years I am going to watch every single episode I did not watch wile studying full time.

I am up to season 3 and there is like what 14 seasons? Geez need to do a bit of catching up to do.

Hey when does Pichu make it first appearance?

I have always loved Pokémon and will always hold a special place in my heart.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
Good luck buddy. Though I would recommend that you only watch up to season 5. I think it kind of went down hill after that season. Though that's my personal opinion.

I think Pichu made it's first appearance ever in the mini movie shown before the third movie. Though in the anime I think it was the episode where they had the apples which was sometime during the third season I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back