The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old March 7th, 2013 (9:36 PM).
ganesha's Avatar
ganesha ganesha is offline
The Graphical Master
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: India
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Rash
    Posts: 190
    Now we need to make OW sprites and trainer(hero/rival) sprites , then making tiles is the last resource left.
    __________________


    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old March 7th, 2013 (9:41 PM).
    Aryan143's Avatar
    Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
    The Fennekin Fan!
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Location: Delhi, India
      Age: 17
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 756
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
      Now we need to make OW sprites and trainer(hero/rival) sprites , then making tiles is the last resource left.
      Actually we can make the Ows and Trainers later but first we will need some tiles so we can actually map and start progressing on the hack.
      __________________
      Check out my gaming company:

        #28    
      Old March 7th, 2013 (9:45 PM).
      ganesha's Avatar
      ganesha ganesha is offline
      The Graphical Master
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Location: India
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Rash
        Posts: 190
        Update the first post with the request saying need of tilers.
        __________________

          #29    
        Old March 7th, 2013 (9:50 PM).
        Aryan143's Avatar
        Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
        The Fennekin Fan!
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Location: Delhi, India
          Age: 17
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 756
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
          Update the first post with the request saying need of tilers.
          OK I will do that so people can see it.
          __________________
          Check out my gaming company:

            #30    
          Old March 8th, 2013 (10:22 AM).
          ganesha's Avatar
          ganesha ganesha is offline
          The Graphical Master
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: India
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Rash
            Posts: 190
            I just got a great idea guys, it is the starter pokemon of the game should be really different from the rest of the games.
            The starters I suggest are, Spinda, Meowth, Munchlax(if being inserted).
            __________________

              #31    
            Old March 8th, 2013 (7:04 PM).
            Aryan143's Avatar
            Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
            The Fennekin Fan!
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Location: Delhi, India
              Age: 17
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 756
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
              I just got a great idea guys, it is the starter pokemon of the game should be really different from the rest of the games.
              The starters I suggest are, Spinda, Meowth, Munchlax(if being inserted).
              But they have completely different stats so people would obviously choose Munchlax. What about the starter trio of Dialga,Palkia and Giratina? just kidding I think that the starter trio can be either these of the following:

              1. The Same
              2. Hoenn Starters
              3. Johto Starters
              4. Sinnoh Starters
              5. Unova Starters
              6. Pokemons of the same type with almost same base stats( Please tell the type too)

              Team members, I need your votes
              __________________
              Check out my gaming company:

                #32    
              Old March 8th, 2013 (10:40 PM).
              ganesha's Avatar
              ganesha ganesha is offline
              The Graphical Master
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2010
                Location: India
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Rash
                Posts: 190
                According to various polls people like, Charmander, Turtwig, Mudkip ago they can be our starters.
                __________________

                  #33    
                Old March 8th, 2013 (11:10 PM).
                Aryan143's Avatar
                Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                The Fennekin Fan!
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Location: Delhi, India
                  Age: 17
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 756
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
                  According to various polls people like, Charmander, Turtwig, Mudkip ago they can be our starters.
                  But then Turtwig and Mudkip's evo will share the same type. Maybe we can use Tepig/Chimchar,Bulbasaur and Mudkip so their types don't get the same.
                  __________________
                  Check out my gaming company:

                    #34    
                  Old March 8th, 2013 (11:50 PM).
                  ganesha's Avatar
                  ganesha ganesha is offline
                  The Graphical Master
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                    Location: India
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Rash
                    Posts: 190
                    Hmm... the starters are really hard to choose.
                    I'm thinking of Trapinch, Poliwag, Shinx

                    Just something suiting an Agent is needed. These may suit according to me.
                    __________________

                      #35    
                    Old March 8th, 2013 (11:58 PM).
                    Aryan143's Avatar
                    Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                    The Fennekin Fan!
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Location: Delhi, India
                      Age: 17
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 756
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
                      Hmm... the starters are really hard to choose.
                      I'm thinking of Trapinch, Poliwag, Shinx

                      Just something suiting an Agent is needed. These may suit according to me.
                      That's a good idea but I will definately replace Poliwag with something because I want Poliwag to have Drizzle and a starter with that ability is not a good idea.
                      __________________
                      Check out my gaming company:

                        #36    
                      Old March 9th, 2013 (12:08 AM).
                      ganesha's Avatar
                      ganesha ganesha is offline
                      The Graphical Master
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                        Location: India
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Rash
                        Posts: 190
                        I've seen list of all water type pokemon and none could replace it(except regular starters). Horsea line can't be used a Kingdra is Water/Dragon types.

                        Here we have,
                        Trapinch>Shinx
                        Shinx>Poliwag
                        Poliwag>Trapinch
                        __________________

                          #37    
                        Old March 9th, 2013 (12:29 AM).
                        Aryan143's Avatar
                        Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                        The Fennekin Fan!
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Location: Delhi, India
                          Age: 17
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 756
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
                          I've seen list of all water type pokemon and none could replace it(except regular starters). Horsea line can't be used a Kingdra is Water/Dragon types.

                          Here we have,
                          Trapinch>Shinx
                          Shinx>Poliwag
                          Poliwag>Trapinch
                          Flygon is Ground/Dragon too, so let's make the starter trio this:

                          Trapinch/Gible
                          Horsea
                          Dratini/Bagon

                          So we will have Ground/Dragon,Water/Dragon and Flying/Dragon and Dragon>Dragon>Dragon so we get an equal starter trio.
                          __________________
                          Check out my gaming company:

                            #38    
                          Old March 9th, 2013 (12:31 AM).
                          ganesha's Avatar
                          ganesha ganesha is offline
                          The Graphical Master
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                            Location: India
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Rash
                            Posts: 190
                            Finally lets make it Trapinch, Horsea and Bagon
                            __________________

                              #39    
                            Old March 10th, 2013 (9:14 PM).
                            Aryan143's Avatar
                            Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                            The Fennekin Fan!
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2012
                              Location: Delhi, India
                              Age: 17
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 756
                              Hey guys I have inserted another pokemon in the dex:

                              Genesect replacing Azurill

                              I completely forgot about replacing Azurill when I replaced its evolutions
                              __________________
                              Check out my gaming company:

                                #40    
                              Old March 11th, 2013 (1:16 PM).
                              blaziken153 blaziken153 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2010
                                Location: Lithuania
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 82
                                Nickname: Blaziken153
                                Skills:Beta testing, creating little stories
                                Applying As: Alpha/Beta tester, Storyline creator
                                Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
                                Timezone: idk the timeline but i live in Italy
                                Contact Info(I prefer PMs): PM
                                __________________
                                Challanges:
                                The Favorite Challange III

                                Completed challanges:
                                The Formulated challange
                                Psychic Monotype challange
                                The Eeveelutions Challange

                                  #41    
                                Old March 11th, 2013 (5:44 PM).
                                Aryan143's Avatar
                                Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                                The Fennekin Fan!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                                  Location: Delhi, India
                                  Age: 17
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 756
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by blaziken153 View Post
                                  Nickname: Blaziken153
                                  Skills:Beta testing, creating little stories
                                  Applying As: Alpha/Beta tester, Storyline creator
                                  Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
                                  Timezone: idk the timeline but i live in Italy
                                  Contact Info(I prefer PMs): PM
                                  Ok you are in the team. Again I think that this team is full of storyliners
                                  __________________
                                  Check out my gaming company:

                                    #42    
                                  Old March 11th, 2013 (7:48 PM).
                                  ganesha's Avatar
                                  ganesha ganesha is offline
                                  The Graphical Master
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                                    Location: India
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Rash
                                    Posts: 190
                                    Now we have story and almost all resources but why aren't we moving any further. Let's make a move to progressing hacks section by the end of this month.
                                    __________________

                                      #43    
                                    Old March 11th, 2013 (8:18 PM).
                                    Aryan143's Avatar
                                    Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                                    The Fennekin Fan!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                                      Location: Delhi, India
                                      Age: 17
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Modest
                                      Posts: 756
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
                                      Now we have story and almost all resources but why aren't we moving any further. Let's make a move to progressing hacks section by the end of this month.
                                      We will try to but we obviously can't do any events until we have a scripter and I am not a perfect scripter. Also since Progressing Hacks section needs only 4 pics we can show the Title Screen(if anyone is ready to do it),the new start point,the new starters,a 4th/5th gen pokemon in the wild and any new tiles if someone inserts it and we will release the beta at a later point with some major progress. Also guys I have sprited Yveltal in 64*64 so if I can get backsprite from anywhere or I sprite it myself, we can insert Yveltal in the game. If we don't get the backsprite, we can make Yveltal an uncatchable pokemon.

                                      Here is it:

                                      __________________
                                      Check out my gaming company:

                                        #44    
                                      Old March 14th, 2013 (6:44 AM).
                                      Maxzeroedge's Avatar
                                      Maxzeroedge Maxzeroedge is offline
                                      Ready for simply anything
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                                        Location: In my home?
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 49
                                        Nickname: maxzeroedge
                                        Skills: Scripting, Tile Editing, Map Editing
                                        Applying As: Scripter
                                        Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): Have been out of touch from this world for some time, and all my previous works were lost with the hard drive
                                        Timezone: GMT +5.30
                                        Contact Info(I prefer PMs): [email protected], Skype: maxzeroedge

                                        P.S. Is it GBA ROM?
                                        __________________
                                        Life is simply awesome
                                          #45    
                                        Old March 14th, 2013 (6:49 AM).
                                        Aryan143's Avatar
                                        Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                                        The Fennekin Fan!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                                          Location: Delhi, India
                                          Age: 17
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Posts: 756
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Maxzeroedge View Post
                                          Nickname: maxzeroedge
                                          Skills: Scripting, Tile Editing, Map Editing
                                          Applying As: Scripter
                                          Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): Have been out of touch from this world for some time, and all my previous works were lost with the hard drive
                                          Timezone: GMT +5.30
                                          Contact Info(I prefer PMs): [email protected], Skype: maxzeroedge

                                          P.S. Is it GBA ROM?
                                          Wow you are a miracle for our team. You will editing the script and tiles which I will give to you. Also we have the same time zones. And yes this is a GBA rom.
                                          __________________
                                          Check out my gaming company:

                                            #46    
                                          Old March 14th, 2013 (7:00 AM).
                                          ganesha's Avatar
                                          ganesha ganesha is offline
                                          The Graphical Master
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                                            Location: India
                                            Age: 22
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Rash
                                            Posts: 190
                                            we got tile editor at last
                                            __________________

                                              #47    
                                            Old March 14th, 2013 (1:02 PM).
                                            cheeseguy12's Avatar
                                            cheeseguy12 cheeseguy12 is offline
                                            Just A Beast
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                                              Location: In Your Closet
                                              Age: 16
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Hasty
                                              Posts: 38
                                              Although I'm terrible at everything except maybe mapping basically I may Come up with some good ideas I guess I wouldn't be much help but a beta tester
                                              Pacific Time zone
                                              __________________
                                              Pokemon Forever!!
                                              BEAST
                                                #48    
                                              Old March 14th, 2013 (8:19 PM).
                                              Aryan143's Avatar
                                              Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                                              The Fennekin Fan!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                                Location: Delhi, India
                                                Age: 17
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Modest
                                                Posts: 756
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by cheeseguy12 View Post
                                                Although I'm terrible at everything except maybe mapping basically I may Come up with some good ideas I guess I wouldn't be much help but a beta tester
                                                Pacific Time zone
                                                You are in the team as a Beta Tester
                                                __________________
                                                Check out my gaming company:

                                                  #49    
                                                Old March 15th, 2013 (1:02 PM).
                                                cheeseguy12's Avatar
                                                cheeseguy12 cheeseguy12 is offline
                                                Just A Beast
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                  Location: In Your Closet
                                                  Age: 16
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Hasty
                                                  Posts: 38
                                                  ok well tell me what i need to do i gues i maybe got the laziest job i will be playinng other hacks for the time'
                                                  P.S. Please replace the cries it sumtimes bothers me when they dont have them
                                                  Thnx
                                                  __________________
                                                  Pokemon Forever!!
                                                  BEAST
                                                    #50    
                                                  Old March 15th, 2013 (6:24 PM).
                                                  Aryan143's Avatar
                                                  Aryan143 Aryan143 is offline
                                                  The Fennekin Fan!
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                                                    Location: Delhi, India
                                                    Age: 17
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Modest
                                                    Posts: 756
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by cheeseguy12 View Post
                                                    ok well tell me what i need to do i gues i maybe got the laziest job i will be playinng other hacks for the time'
                                                    P.S. Please replace the cries it sumtimes bothers me when they dont have them
                                                    Thnx
                                                    I will send you the patch when it's completed upto some point and what do you mean by cries?
                                                    __________________
                                                    Check out my gaming company:

                                                     

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:39 PM.