• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ultimate Gym Leader Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Update for my Ruby version

Spoiler:

If you got any recommendations for naming my Golbat, I'll gladly take 'em :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
Update
Team:
Enki(Torrterra)Lv.33 Bite, Razor Leaf, Mega Drain, Earthquake
Wormadam Lv.31 Protect, Razor Leaf, Bug Bite, Confusion
Houndoom Lv.29 Roar, Odor Sleuth, Bite, Beat Up
Nushig(Roselia) Lv.29 Giga Drain, Growth, Stun Spore, Toxic Spikes
Beat Maylene! And with my current team, Wake better watch out.

Years
Lt. Surge vs Pokémon Platinum Update #1

Spoiler:

11wildy

Me!
Years
Update!

Started the challenge and caught Nightshade the Spinarak. Then I bought 15 Potions and trained Spinarak to level 15 to beat Falkner. After a lucky Poison from Poison Sting on his pidgeotto is was done. Later, in Azalea town, Spinarak evolved to Ariados and swept Bugsy with multiple Night Shades. After that I reached Goldenrod city, where I got my Abra from the Game Corner. Bought the elemental Punches and trained a bit, Kadabra now being the strongest member of the team, sweeping through Whitney without a single Scratch. Then, after defeating Sudowoodo I went to catch an Exeggcute, and got the Nightmare TM for it. It then had a moveset of Nightmare, Hypnosis, Leech seed and Reflect. No offense ftw! Then it learnt Confusion and the three Pokemon beat Morty without many troubles. Then saved the game.

Team:
Ariados
-Night Shade
-Dig
-Poison Sting
-Leech Life

Kadabra
-Psybeam
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Thunderpunch

Exeggcute
-Confusion
-Reflect
-Leech Seed
-Hypnosis

End update :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
yes I'm doing two at once ahaha. Also I got my brothers to do this as well because it's fun. :3

Username: [supporter]EternallyAnna[/supporter]
Game: Heart Gold
Leader: Clay

Dent|Black
Trio Badge

Yana - Pansage - lv 14
Poppo - Pidgey - lv 1

Okay, I grabbed Choochoo [Tepig] and got up to Striaton and went to get Yana, bypassing as many trainers as possible. Which actually wasn't many. Then I went and beat Cress and was surprised to find out that Cilan is kind of the leader of them all no matter what? Like I'd always picked Oshawott so I had expected it, but I didn't know... anyway. I did the C-Gear quest and then borrowed my brothers to trade me Poppo as an egg. And I'll be training her for a while I suppose.

Clay|HG
no badges

Eliza - Trapinch - lv 1
Flare - Cyndaquil - lv 7

Got Flare from Elm and did various things to obtain a 'dex and whatever. Borrowed a brother to let me trade Eliza over as an egg. Training will ensue.

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
THE FIRST UPDATE

CURRENT TEAM (CHEREN)
499.gif
519.gif
507.gif
509.gif

BADGES
Basic Badge/Toxic Badge

Picked up Tepig as starter, defeated Hugh...captured a Purrloin then Pidove and Lillipup up Flocessy Ranch and captured a bunch of other pokes for dex purpose to train later since I'm on my DS cartridge rescued the Herdier from Plasma Grunt and got TM-Frustration

After being trained by Alder I brought the team up to 13 and then jounreyed back home to face Cheren after being informed about the gym leader being their.

Defeated him with no proiblem, almost lost cause I almost allowed to have him to have Work Up with his Lilipup but my Lilipup took him down, yay mine was faster :P

Received Basic Badge and moved onward toward Virbank City after getting TM-Return and C-Gear from Bianca, yay now I can DWorld

Trained up at Virbank Complex team to 16-19, Tepig and Lilipup had evolved into Pignite and Herdier woot, healed and stocked and headed to the Virbank Gym; had no problem with Roxie cept for the Poison Point, Whirlpede no matter we won our gym battle and got the Toxic Badge

Oh yeah got a
501.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif Egg from a friend of mine

Off to Pokewood and the Badge 3 Castelia City, new update soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
Name: TBar
Game: ULTIMATE FR/SS/R/P/B2
Leader: Roxanne

Fire Red First!
Spoiler:

Team as for Now :
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
114.gif

Gym Leader Jasmine
White 2
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Toxic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png

208.gif

Rusty ♂ lv. 25 @ Leftovers
Sturdy | Quiet
[ Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Smack Down, Heavy Slam ]

448.gif

Allison ♀ lv. 25 @ Scope Lens
Steadfast | Bashful
[ Counter, Quick Attack, Return, Force Palm ]

180.gif

Amphy ♂ lv. 25 @ Amulet Coin
Static | Naughty
[ Thunder Wave, Return, Cotton Spore, Thundershock ]

176.gif

Talihina ♂ lv. 26 @ Eviolite
Hustle | Serious
[ Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot, Thunder Wave, Flamethrower ]

394.gif

Aaron ♂ lv. 25 @ Mystic Water
Torrent | Jolly
[ Scald, Ice Beam, Peck, Metal Claw ]

We trained up Talihina and our last egg hatched! He's a Piplup named Aaron since [supporter]vaporeon7[/supporter] wanted me to name one of my team members that. ;) While we were in the Castelia Sewers, Talihina and Allison decided they liked me enough to evolve! Those were some quick and painless friendship evolutions. Yay! We beat Burgh easily with Talihina's Flamethrower (seriously...that's all he used) and afterwards, we went up to Route 4 and fought Colress. We started training Aaron and he evolved into Prinplup. We're searching for treasure in the Desert Resort before we head off to Nimbasa.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Clay|HG
Zephyr Badge

Eliza - Trapinch - lv 18
Baron - Magikarp - lv 10
Andrew - Sandshrew - lv 7

Took me no time at all to train Eliza up to a point where I could have Flare [Cyndaquil] chill out in the PC without having to worry. And she just kept going, wow. Beat everything easily, most in one Bite. The only time we nearly got in trouble was Sprout Tower and that was because her only attack nearly ran out of PP and I didn't have any replenishing items on me oops. But we did take out everyone in the tower in one go, then healed up and devastated Falkner and his minions. Got an egg from Elm's buddy, then continued on to the PokéCentre outside of Union Cave to get an Old Rod. Fished up and caught Baron on the docks, then went into the cave and caught Andrew. Training is going fairly slowly... I think I'll take my party east of Violet City for a while so it'll be a bit easier. It feels extremely wrong to have them at such different levels. :|

Years
First Update (Brawly)

-Did all the begining stuff
-Wally captured a Ralts
-Got to petalburg woods
-Got Shroomish
-Got to Rustburo city
-Defeated Roxanne
-Saved Peeko
-Got to dewford island
-Captured a Makuhita
-Delivered the Letter to Steven
-Defeated Brawly
-Got to Slateport City
-Did the Team Aqua Stuff there
-Shroomish evolved into Breloom and Makuhita Evolved into Hariyama
-Got to Mawile City
-Defeated Wally
-Defeated Wattson
-Got to Vedenturf and got the HM for Strength
-Got to Fiery Pass where i got Machop
-Did the Team Magma At the volcano stuff
-Got to Lavarige and saved

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
Update
Beat Wake. Did some training and decided to drop Wormadam from my team.I'm in Byrons gym right now about to battle him.
Team: Enki(Torrtera)Lv.39 Bite, Razor Leaf, Earthquake, Mega Drain
Houndoom Lv.38 Fire Fang, Faint Attack, Flamethrower, Beat Up
Nushig(Roselia) Giga Drain, Growth, Toxic Spikes, Return.
Edit: Beat Byron, doing the lake battles.

Last edited:
Years
Second Update (Brawly)

-Defeated Flanery
-Got back to Petalburg and defeated Norman
-Machop evolved into Machoke
-Got to Fortree and defeated Winnona
-In the Safari Zone cought a Heracross
-Traded with myself on VBAlink to get a Machamp
-Did all of the evil team stuff
-got to Mosdeep where i defeated Liza And Tate
-Did the legendery stuff
-Defeated Juan at Sootopolis
-Got to Ever Grande City
-Defeated elite 4 and Became Champion
-Trained for an hour ( thank you super speed)
-Defeated Steven at Meteor Falls

sorry forgot to take a picture

Name:Blaziken153
Game:Heart Gold
Leader:Misty

Can i change a starter for a staryu?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Can i change a starter for a staryu?

What do you even mean by that? lol If you mean hack the game to replace a starter with Staryu, I don't care. It counts as one of your three hacks/trades though.

Years
Lt. Surge vs Pokémon Platinum Update #2

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dent|Black
Trio - Basic

Yana - Pansage - lv 22
Poppo - Pidgeotto - lv 22
Fuu - Cottonee - lv 22

So I trained up Poppo and Yana enough to take on Lenora and barely won oh my god I hate having such narrow victories. :( But then I went and got Fuu and trained her up to Poppo and Yana's level before doing the Plasma thing in Pinwheel. Defeated them, etc etc, and now I'm in Castelia. Which I'll painstakingly investigate while I'm there. But not tonight.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Update!

Well, I went to Olivine City to get the Good Rod, so I could catch a Staryu. Then I trained up the superstar a bit and got the phone call for a leaf stone, so I now have an exeggutor. I then beat Chuck, but needed much more effort than expected. In the end only Exeggutor was still standing. Then Jasmine wasn't very difficult, Dig from Ariados beat the Magnemites, while Staryu's Surf killed the Steelix. Kadabra kind of Swept Pryce, with Thunderpunch and Fire punch. Then I saved.

Team:
Exeggutor
-Confusion
-Strenght
-Hypnosis
-Leech Seed

Kadabra
-Psybeam
-Thunderpunch
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch

Staryu
-Surf
-Hidden power [Dark]
-Icy Wind
-Recover

Ariados
-Sludge Bomb
-Dig
-Night Shade
-Thief

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
Update
Team: Torreterra Lv.43 Bite, Razor Leaf, Earthquake, Mega Drain
Houndoom Lv.41 Fire Fang, Faint Attack, Flamethrower, Beat Up
Rosilia Lv.37 Giga Drain, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Return
Sneasel Lv.35 Fury Swipes, Agility, Icy Wind, Slash
*Snover Lv.32 Swagger, Mist, Ice Shard, Ingrain
Glaceon Lv.25 Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Growl
Went to Snowpoint, caught sneasel and snover. Evolved eevee and beat Candice. Loving my houndoom. Time for a Training Montage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back