Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

View Poll Results: Should I keep finding new resources to add on to the pack?
Yes, because we want this pack to become more epic! 40 97.56%
No. 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 19th, 2013 (9:24 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2013 by BenGames,Films, and More!.
BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
BenGames,Films, and More! BenGames,Films, and More! is offline
Are you not entertained?
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 134
    This is my own pack of Essentials and it has all original scripts, it is an edit of Version 11 of the original. There is an updated in it, so when I make a new one, you can simply update it.

    Contents
    Spoiler:
    Audio:
    Spoiler:
    Gen 1-5 music in BW2 Soundfront
    Aloma Region music in BW2 Sounfront
    Sound effects of original pack
    Up-to-date Pokemon cries

    Graphics:
    Spoiler:
    Ultimate Tileset in BW/2/HGSS/DPPt (Link)
    BW2 Sprites (Including Pokemon, Pokemon Overworld, Trainer, Trainer Overworld and PWT)
    BW2 Battle backgrounds and bases
    BW2 VS sprites
    Aloma sprites
    Aloma VS sprites



    Download (Finally)
    NOTE: MUSIC WAS TO LARGE TO FIT IN ONE .ZIP FILE! I HAVE MULTIPLE!

    I will attach Credits.txt for credit list, and some sample pictures and music.

    Bugs (Green=Fixed in next update, Yellow=I'll have difficulty fixing, Red=Cannot be fixed):
    Spoiler:
    Indoor map is out of place
    Some outdoor tiles are out of place or bad sizing
    Some PBS files may need to be replaced


    What to expect in the next update:
    Spoiler:
    Fixed/New music
    Animated sprites
    More graphics
    Better Gym Leader/Champion Charsets
    Attached Thumbnails
    Ace Trainer M.png‎  
    Attached Files
    File Type: txt Credits.txt‎ (308 Bytes, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: mp3 Hoenn Mt. Chimney.mp3‎ (3.52 MB, 27 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: mp3 Kanto VS Team Rocket Boss.mp3‎ (1.46 MB, 30 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    __________________


    YouTube Channel
    Deviant Art
    BGFM Forums
    Take a quiz about me!
    I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
    If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old February 19th, 2013 (1:00 PM).
    Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
    Tayuya of the Sound Four Tayuya of the Sound Four is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2013
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 31
      Can't wait , will the tile sets include the HG/SS B/W D/P insides or just the insides? I've found a couple but things like Gyms and other miscellaneous insides I can't seem to find.
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old February 19th, 2013 (1:13 PM).
      BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
      BenGames,Films, and More! BenGames,Films, and More! is offline
      Are you not entertained?
         
        Join Date: Nov 2012
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 134
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tayuya of the Sound Four View Post
        Can't wait , will the tile sets include the HG/SS B/W D/P insides or just the insides? I've found a couple but things like Gyms and other miscellaneous insides I can't seem to find.
        Thank you very much! There are some inside tiles, but a lot of them are outside. I currently do not have gym tiles is RMXP, as those are hard to get, but if you know of a contributor, plz tell me
        __________________


        YouTube Channel
        Deviant Art
        BGFM Forums
        Take a quiz about me!
        I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
        If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old February 24th, 2013 (7:37 PM).
        Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
        Tayuya of the Sound Four Tayuya of the Sound Four is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 31
          you're welcome, Oh I see, In that case I'll have to see if I can't learn how to rip them myself, if so I can figure it out I'll surely contribute
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old March 2nd, 2013 (10:02 PM).
          Tayuya of the Sound Four's Avatar
          Tayuya of the Sound Four Tayuya of the Sound Four is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 31
            This is awesome, Thanks a ton :D saves me a load of music making ;
            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old March 4th, 2013 (3:36 AM).
            TigerQ TigerQ is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2013
              Posts: 5
              Finally a release! Thx for sharing this a lot. ^ ^
              Reply With Quote
                #7    
              Old March 6th, 2013 (3:58 AM).
              BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
              BenGames,Films, and More! BenGames,Films, and More! is offline
              Are you not entertained?
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2012
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Serious
                Posts: 134
                Hey everyone, a friend of mine challenged me to see how many downloads this will get! Sooooooo, make sure to tell your friends if they're in need of resources for RMXP!
                __________________


                YouTube Channel
                Deviant Art
                BGFM Forums
                Take a quiz about me!
                I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
                If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
                Reply With Quote
                  #8    
                Old March 6th, 2013 (11:38 AM).
                deathbymanga's Avatar
                deathbymanga deathbymanga is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 131
                  um, i must ask, what can we do with these downloads? Are they just art? Can we run the graphics to make our own games?
                  __________________


                  Reply With Quote
                    #9    
                  Old March 6th, 2013 (12:20 PM).
                  BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
                  BenGames,Films, and More! BenGames,Films, and More! is offline
                  Are you not entertained?
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Serious
                    Posts: 134
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by deathbymanga View Post
                    um, i must ask, what can we do with these downloads? Are they just art? Can we run the graphics to make our own games?
                    Yup, they're RMXP compatible, an can be used with Pokemon Essentials. So the answer is yes
                    __________________


                    YouTube Channel
                    Deviant Art
                    BGFM Forums
                    Take a quiz about me!
                    I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
                    If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10    
                    Old March 6th, 2013 (3:33 PM).
                    deathbymanga's Avatar
                    deathbymanga deathbymanga is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 131
                      what is Pokemon Essentials?
                      __________________


                      Reply With Quote
                        #11    
                      Old March 6th, 2013 (3:40 PM).
                      Radical Raptr's Avatar
                      Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                      #BAMFPokemonNerd
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2011
                        Location: everywhere
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 1,116
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by deathbymanga View Post
                        what is Pokemon Essentials?
                        http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Essentials_Wiki
                        try google next time, buddy
                        __________________

                        ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                        Reply With Quote
                          #12    
                        Old March 6th, 2013 (3:51 PM). Edited March 6th, 2013 by deathbymanga.
                        deathbymanga's Avatar
                        deathbymanga deathbymanga is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 131
                          you know, just because we have a tool at our desposal, does not mean we have to use it. We can always ask people for answers. This is why I hardly ever use a calculator. I much rather use my head

                          Anyway, what would you recommend for a beginner who has a Mac?
                          __________________


                          Reply With Quote
                            #13    
                          Old March 6th, 2013 (5:16 PM).
                          BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
                          BenGames,Films, and More! BenGames,Films, and More! is offline
                          Are you not entertained?
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Serious
                            Posts: 134
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by deathbymanga View Post
                            you know, just because we have a tool at our desposal, does not mean we have to use it. We can always ask people for answers. This is why I hardly ever use a calculator. I much rather use my head

                            Anyway, what would you recommend for a beginner who has a Mac?
                            I do not believe RMXP is good for MAC, but what do I know I use windows
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                            Exactly what I was going to say
                            __________________


                            YouTube Channel
                            Deviant Art
                            BGFM Forums
                            Take a quiz about me!
                            I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
                            If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
                            Reply With Quote
                              #14    
                            Old March 7th, 2013 (6:39 PM).
                            the__end's Avatar
                            the__end the__end is offline
                            Pixel Artist
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 141
                              How about some example pics?
                              I don't want to download an huge pack of graphics without knowing if they are useful.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #15    
                              Old March 8th, 2013 (8:54 AM). Edited March 8th, 2013 by mewlover22.
                              mewlover22's Avatar
                              mewlover22 mewlover22 is offline
                              Pokemon Creator
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Location: South Carolina
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 318
                                Nice pack but if you want some more downloads you might need to upload some pictures.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #16    
                                Old March 10th, 2013 (6:07 AM).
                                BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
                                BenGames,Films, and More! BenGames,Films, and More! is offline
                                Are you not entertained?
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Serious
                                  Posts: 134
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by mewlover22 View Post
                                  Nice pack but if you want some more downloads you might need to upload some pictures.
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by the__end View Post
                                  How about some example pics?
                                  I don't want to download an huge pack of graphics without knowing if they are useful.
                                  I'll upload a few sample pics in above the download
                                  __________________


                                  YouTube Channel
                                  Deviant Art
                                  BGFM Forums
                                  Take a quiz about me!
                                  I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
                                  If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #17    
                                  Old March 11th, 2013 (4:00 AM).
                                  Lord Varion's Avatar
                                  Lord Varion Lord Varion is offline
                                  Guess who's back?
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2009
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Other
                                    Nature: Naughty
                                    Posts: 2,644


                                    This isn't a good Charset.
                                    It would look odd with Direction Fix on, and doesn't work without it.
                                    Unless it's different in the .zip file?
                                    __________________
                                    gone.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #18    
                                    Old March 11th, 2013 (10:51 AM).
                                    BenGames,Films, and More!'s Avatar
                                    BenGames,Films, and More! BenGames,Films, and More! is offline
                                    Are you not entertained?
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Serious
                                      Posts: 134
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post


                                      This isn't a good Charset.
                                      It would look odd with Direction Fix on, and doesn't work without it.
                                      Unless it's different in the .zip file?
                                      Hmmm I see your point. I think PC messes up the attachments here, but it is different in the .zip
                                      __________________


                                      YouTube Channel
                                      Deviant Art
                                      BGFM Forums
                                      Take a quiz about me!
                                      I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
                                      If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
                                      Reply With Quote
                                      Reply
                                      Quick Reply

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:10 PM.