• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
There may have been some venting about in-game issues in my previous post.

Khawill

<3
Years
I'd rant about why letting you get away with it effectively nulls all storytelling in the game, but it would be wasted.
Thats really the joke, we have two clerics, so if one of us dies then we need revenge (against the healers).

Unfortunately for him we are also both tanks :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hehehe sorry… there rests a curse on Ryuu, everytime I posted as Nami and i'm trying to make Ryuu's post, things happen here at home that prevents me from doing so. This happened yesterday too, gimme 30 mins to post.

EDIT: Ryuu's post is up, sorry that it took me so long.

Lili should get an award for her last post. It was more than just hilarious, it was brilliant and the tea that I was drinking accidentally hitted the floor. It was strawberry flavor ;-; such a waste…

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Lili and Wolfy, I'll probably be posting tomorrow. Sorry for any delays. :3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I can't take credit for the first paragraph; I just used the words of a certain comedy writer to express the presented distaste.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Lili and Wolfy, I'll probably be posting tomorrow. Sorry for any delays. :3
It's alright, I am curious as to what Eva will do.

I can't take credit for the first paragraph; I just used the words of a certain comedy writer to express the presented distaste.
I was disgusted, until Satan's sphincter was mentioned. Now I'm truly disgusted, but laughing.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
-.- Ryuu no esta hablando con Frio. Estoy muy triste :(

You told me only Elese had interacted with him :o (sort of)

Which brings me to the point… if you don't really want to RP with Elese, you're allowed to remove her from this RP ^^ I figured you might not like to RP with her and made her so I could have my TeacherXStudent idea ^^;;

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I want to reiterate the fact that Solo is in the girl's bathroom.

Why has no one said anything about this?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
There's a trope for the RPG character who is big and strong, with a soft and kind heart. I thought it was barely relevant.

If there's anywhere for him to die, it's the girl's bathroom.

Of course, if he's attacked and bleeds, then the 'time of the month' jokes can come into play.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Shepherd Book always said "If you can't do something smart, do something right."

Back