• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Going to toss out another giveaway.

T1 or a upgrade to the next level (If under 5) if you get the first post on page 500.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I'm to lazy to get the specific number for it, but yeah. If we reach 500, then the first poster on that page will get the prize.

I've changed the giveaway though - I decided to remove the one for 600 since I doubt that we'll reach that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
This is so fun, these challenges things for the DCC, I missed the last one and wasnt even aware of it. Just proves I need to pay more attention. Though this is my main thread where I post here.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
So then, almost 90 pages to go with posts, and in under 11 days? LETS DO THIS. Things to talk about.....uh how's everyone's day?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
DST wasn't bad at all for me, lol. Good thing it didn't change on a day I had to wake up early. That would've screw my sleeping time real bad.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
DST wasn't that much of a annoyance to me - I'm more annoyed that the power went out today. It came back on a couple hours later but since I live in the middle of nowhere it could have easily remained out for a day or two or three.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im just annoyed that it made me sleep in too late and go to bed later than I shouldve because it suddenly went forward an hour and I wasnt expecting it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Daylight Saving Time made me stay up later than I wanted to and I ended losing some sleep. Also I was confused when it suddenly went from 2AM to 3AM out of what felt like nowhere.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just got less sleep, but I don't care that much.

Guys, I seen a dude at a grocery store today who had sock monkey in a mesh bag in his cart. There also was a massive one the side of a small child, sock monkey keychain, and sock monkey hat.
I wish I would have had my phone on me to take a picture of him. I:

droomph

weeb
Years
See kids? This is what happens when you go to sleep. You miss big events. Sigh…

I didn't feel the daylight savings at all. All that happened was that it was 11:00 PM and I couldn't understand why it was 11 all of a sudden.

I just got less sleep, but I don't care that much.

Guys, I seen a dude at a grocery store today who had sock monkey in a mesh bag in his cart. There also was a massive one the side of a small child, sock monkey keychain, and sock monkey hat.
I wish I would have had my phone on me to take a picture of him. I:

hey don't judge him he has his own tastes

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, it just seemed a bit overboard to me. x;
Then again, I wear my Pikachu shirt and hat at the same time in public. So I guess I can't really judge him haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
So then, almost 90 pages to go with posts, and in under 11 days? LETS DO THIS. Things to talk about.....uh how's everyone's day?

The DCC isn't here to just try and spam. The DCC is here to genuinely have chit-chat. Stick to Other Trivia if you just want to post for the sake of posting :/ No offense to you- as I know you are just in for a bit of fun- I am beginning to dislike the trend I see here in the DCC. I don't like talking-just for the sake of blabbing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back