• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The time is out of joint (♥♥♥)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I can trade you Mantine, Octillery, Weavile, Delibird, Heatmor, Claydol, and Gigatoad for free if you'd like.

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I just realized that I also have a soulsilver and can get quite a few of these pokemon you for you XD

I can get Starmie, Shuckle, Delibird, Octillery, and Weaville pretty easily on there and then could trade them over to my White and could trade with you then? :P

Reply here or PM/VM me so we could work something out, if you wouldn't mind :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
@redjacketalchemist: Sure, thanks. Clefable, Starmie, Zoroark, Shuckle for Cacnea, Croagunk, Larvesta.

@Murt: I'm alright with doing a trade back this once. It'll take us like two minutes, saving you some minutes of your life. :P Probopass, Aggron, Gothitelle, Accelgor, Espeon's dex for Bagon and Gligar (do you want a few more?).

@Dyl-icious:
1st post: Iloveeevee offered me Meloetta earlier in the trade chatroom. I don't need a Charmander. Tabor gave me the Cofagrigus.
2nd post: Delibird and Octillery for Croagunk and Rotom, then.

@Iloveeevee: Aaawwwweeessome! You should trade more. 8)

@Necrum: Redjacket offered Starmie and Shuckle. I appreciate you posting, though. :)

@Tabor62: You're too kind! stealing trades from others! I would need Mantine, Weavile, Heatmor, Claydol, and Seismitoad from you if my pokemath is correct. :)

PS you all should answer this cool Trade Corner Survey
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Jdn1H8tVLJDZ5EC12gTDuUM5W7LeaLAgeT-qzygX9Y4/viewform

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Alright, thanks Blade :D

It would be about a week until i'm able to trade them though D: (got them both on my SoulSilver but I only have one DS right now and wouldn't be able to transfer them to White until this weekend, and wouldn't be able to trade until next Monday for sure[because I'll be able to use my gf's DS this coming weekend]) That still ok or would you rather me try and get it done faster? :P

TwilightBlade

Years
Tabor offered to donate my 8 current wants, so I actually have no new wants at this minute. :( I'll let you know when I beat the video game I rented for spring break. :O /loser

conno1049

Beginner breeder
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
ah okay, I can give you a simisear, simipour,Elgyem, Weezing

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
@Conno1049: Simisear is fine.

Thanks to Iloveeevee and Dyl-icious for the trades ya'll thinking GOSH FINALLY :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I have a soft spot for little emo Pokemon that grow up to be giant monsters of destruction!

I can offer you a Floatzel, Stoutland, and Steelix for that bootiful Larvitar of yours. Throw in the Axew and Drilbur too.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
Necrum, thank you for the trade and the soothing sound of your voice.

ToWriteLove, I do still need those 4. :)

UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back