• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Sorry; that was my own fault. I'll PM the trainer request now. I don't like the attitude in your post though, it's the first time I've since this hack and I wasn't aware about how to submit a trainer. Jeez mate aha
Again; I apologize, if you read what I said in my previous post though, you will understand why I acted in that way.

Years
I came here just to say that PMing LinknZelda will also not help as he abandoned that method for trainer request also. So, kindly read his previous posts or refer the first page for true directions

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
Years
I came here just to say that PMing LinknZelda will also not help as he abandoned that method for trainer request also. So, kindly read his previous posts or refer the first page for true directions

Weird, because I read the topic's post yesterday and it said to PM him.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
Like [user]iCharles[/user] I have also played the previous version of Liquid Crystal and finished it up to the first gym in Orange Islands. But since no one can help I have no other choice than to abandon my save file and start in the beginning.

I would like to say this though, Liquid Crystal and Shiny Gold reminded me of the old games than HG/SS ever did. That much is true and I would like to thank LaZ for this wonderful experience.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2015
Can anyone support the list of pokemon that evolve by trading because I heard that they evolve differently so I wanted to know which ones and how to evolve them.

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
How far does this hack go. Is it compete

In the GSC remake sense -- yes, it is, you can battle Red, etc. However, there are several additions from GSC, and the story has been extended. The extended part is not complete yet.
This hack goes to the end of the second island in Orange Islands -- this is 18 badges in total.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2015
Where can I get a swablu because I heard you can get one in route 31 and Ive been searching for a long time and couldnt find it.

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Does anyone know where to find Lance after you get the phone call from him after the Kanto Safari Zone mission?
He says he's at the Dragon's Den, but I can't find him, just the trainers and the odd NPC with the fallback dialogue that looks like Clair.

Anyone? Any help? Please?

Years
Can anyone support the list of pokemon that evolve by trading because I heard that they evolve differently so I wanted to know which ones and how to evolve them.
I will make this short so learn carefully. Pokes which evolve by trading either evolve now through leveling up like Machmap, Alakazam, Golem while some pokes like Slowking, Umbreon, Espeon evolve through ele- stones

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
There are a few moves that are glitched. Like Revenge does very little damage when the user was hit before hand. Also Weather Ball is the same when a weather is up. I tested Weather Ball with a Lv30 Castform against a Wild Rattata outside of Goldenrod City. Under no weather, it was a OHKO but when I used a weather move and then Weather Ball, it barely did any damage at all!

And I was so hoping to use Castform too...

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
(Liquid Crystal) please i need help! im in kanto and ive already all the expn card, also the radio card in goldenrod, but the phone and the radio never worked ( it says currently not working), now i got to wake up snorlax, but i cant!, i allready done the quest of the radio tower.. what i got to do? im going crazy! (im playing on the iphone with gba.emu and also on gpsphone

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
(Liquid Crystal) please i need help! im in kanto and ive already all the expn card, also the radio card in goldenrod, but the phone and the radio never worked ( it says currently not working), now i got to wake up snorlax, but i cant!, i allready done the quest of the radio tower.. what i got to do? im going crazy! (im playing on the iphone with gba.emu and also on gpsphone

As I can remember, you get a Poketar from the man in the Kanto Radio Tower. With this, uou will be able to wake Snorlax.
Btw, do you already have the Machine Part?

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
As I can remember, you get a Poketar from the man in the Kanto Radio Tower. With this, uou will be able to wake Snorlax.
Btw, do you already have the Machine Part?

I allready take the machine to the generator, and then i went to the radio tower and talked to the director, i have all expn card, but also the phone of the pokegear dont work, but it never worked.. You have any idea?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I allready take the machine to the generator, and then i went to the radio tower and talked to the director, i have all expn card, but also the phone of the pokegear dont work, but it never worked.. You have any idea?

As far as I know, the Pokégear is just a VS.Seeker. Did you already battled Team Saturn at the Radio Tower in Kanto?

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
The phone and the radio dont work.. And the never had worked.. Also the time is not correct it's always 12:00.. I dont know what to do i dont want to restart the game, And o think that if i restart it will appen the same thing..

Years
The phone and the radio dont work.. And the never had worked.. Also the time is not correct it's always 12:00.. I dont know what to do i dont want to restart the game, And o think that if i restart it will appen the same thing..
Maybe this is because he is playing an old beta not the latest 3.3 one???

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
now i downloaded the last beta, maybe also the last was the last beta, but i dont know, could someone tell me how to apply the ips, and apply to what? and the run the game perfectly, pleaseee :) for the savegame i dont ithink theres problem because i've got file.sav

sorry for my english

Lorenzo

(ive downloaded the ips file from the link in this forum 3.3

Back