• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Does Anyone Else Play...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Yes, though I would have preferred if you kept playing as Snake in MGS2. He's pretty cool in Rising though, since he didn't take anyone's role and he's fun to play as.
Spoiler:

Does anyone else play....Warioware?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Anyone play the super fast paced shooter, Tribes: Ascend? I just started playing it again recently and It's even more fun than I remember. Especially after the recent update.
I did until the authentication/update service started failing to start. In any case, feel free to add me as a friend or whatever in the game; ReimuHakurei should be my name. I am intent on resolving the issue and playing again.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
^^No, I don't play PES. Soccer games never really appealed to me(exceptions being Mario Super Strikers and Inazuma Eleven[which never came out where I live, but looks interesting])

Does anyone else play...9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've played it once

Has anyone played NBA 2K (Any year)?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Only 2K sports game I ever played was MLB2K12 and it sucked ass, but I couldn't find MLB The Show 12 so I took the risk anyway. Lol

Anyone else play...Punch Out?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
NES one? Yeah, I've played it. Fun game.

Has anyone played Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I played it a bit, but put it on hold to finish Metal Gear Solid 2. I forgot about it at this point so thanks for reminding me, gonna finish it after I'm done with MGS1.

Does anyone else play...Metal Gear Rising?

darkpokeball

Years
Never played a Metal Gear game in my life. Might try one sometime.

Does anybody else play...Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I haven't played Overclocked, but I've played some of the DS version and a great deal of 2. Can't wait for 2 Overclocked (though I believe it's going by a different name).

Speaking of ShinMegaTen, has anyone played any version of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I've played Persona 4 (still have it, actually, and my PS2!), Persona 4 Arena, Persona 3, and Persona 3: FES (PS2 Classics on the PlayStation Store :D). I own a digital copy of Persona 3 Portable, but I have no PSP or PS Vita. I also want to get Persona 4 Golden, but that can wait in comparison to other games.

I want to ask about Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Lucifer's Call in PAL regions), but I know it'd be hard to find a ton of people that have played it like the Persona series. So, has anyone played the Etrian Odyssey series?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I have tried out the StarForce series a few times, but i can't really get into them, don't really know why. Liked the old Megaman games way more!!
Is anyone playing any old PSX games as of now? I recently started replaying the original Spyro the Dragon, so much fun, so many memories ^^

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I have tried out the StarForce series a few times, but i can't really get into them, don't really know why. Liked the old Megaman games way more!!
Is anyone playing any old PSX games as of now? I recently started replaying the original Spyro the Dragon, so much fun, so many memories ^^
I've been going on a bit of a nostalgia run. Unfortunately, my PS2 and a few of the games (including some PSX games) were stolen by someone. I'd give anything to play the original Spyro series, original Crash series and Spider-Man 2 again.

Um... I don't really have anything unless you count mobile games. DragonVale maybe?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I've been going on a bit of a nostalgia run. Unfortunately, my PS2 and a few of the games (including some PSX games) were stolen by someone. I'd give anything to play the original Spyro series, original Crash series and Spider-Man 2 again.

Um... I don't really have anything unless you count mobile games. DragonVale maybe?

For Spyro and Crash, both of those series are readily available in the Classics section of the PlayStation Store. If you have a PS3 (or a PSP/PS Vita for some of the Classics), you're in luck!

DragonVale (among many other games available on smartphones) got boring really, really, really quickly. Like, I spent thirty minutes on it and it was deleted and hidden from my purchases. (I'm glad it was free!)

While we're on mobiles, what about Pocket God? That's a game I always seem to come back to if I only have my iPod available, even if I do only play it for a few minutes at a time.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
While we're on mobiles, what about Pocket God? That's a game I always seem to come back to if I only have my iPod available, even if I do only play it for a few minutes at a time.

Never heard of it before, but i guess I'll look it up and give it a try
For phones, the only games i really play are Joypack Ride and Cut the rope...

darkpokeball

Years
Joypack Ride? Cut the Rope?
Heard of the second one, and I play Jetpack Joyride...but never heard of Joypack Ride. Cut The Rope never appealed to me.

Does anybody else play...Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion(3ds or XL?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back