• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Yes, I did.

You can't find it around the waters which are able to surf on. You can find the ancient sword in a place which is unable to use surf and it's in a special cave, and it's not Mt.Skywall.

It can learn its first Fighting-Type move at Level 36, yes, I must admit it, it's really too late.

Munchlax evolve with happiness value at 220 as it level up.

Place that unable to use surf?thats mean the sword nt at sea/water?
and 1158 can u pls tell me how can i enter the tower at Grey Island

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Has anyone noticed a really loud beeping every 10 seconds or so during game play??

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
What do I after I get the HM dive? Where am I suppose to go? Am I suppose to use dive to get to the next area? I used it in the spots in the water under halfleaf city and it doesnt take me anywwhere

pawell6

The truthseeker
Years
I have 2 questions:

1. Where could I find macho brace?
2. I don't know where is the 6th badge and how to get there. Available cities for me are: Volcano Town, Marble City, Pure Village, Redwood City, Pinearoma City and Greenland City. Useable hms outside of battle: cut, surf, strength, flash, rocksmash. Please help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2015
How does one evolve a Murkrow?
Mine is at level 62.
Evolve by stones or happiness?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I have 2 questions:

1. Where could I find macho brace?
2. I don't know where is the 6th badge and how to get there. Available cities for me are: Volcano Town, Marble City, Pure Village, Redwood City, Pinearoma City and Greenland City. Useable hms outside of battle: cut, surf, strength, flash, rocksmash. Please help.

The 6th gym badge is at Mugwort Villa where you go left from Amberyellow Town.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Is there a way i can get vaporeon in this game I would really like it because the eevee that you get a flora only evolves into leafeon or glaceon?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Hey!
How do you evolve Onix? So far he is level 50 and I'm pulling my hair out because of his glaring water and grass weaknesses just waiting for that beautiful secondary steel typing to come along. I already checked the black market for a metal coat, but no beans.
Perchance do I just have to grind?
Grind at night?
Grind at daytime?
Grind with happiness?
Thanks.

Hey!
How do you evolve Onix? So far he is level 50 and I'm pulling my hair out because of his glaring water and grass weaknesses just waiting for that beautiful secondary steel typing to come along. I already checked the black market for a metal coat, but no beans.
Grind at night?
Grind at daytime?
Grind with happiness?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Hey!
Grind at night?
Grind at daytime?
Grind with happiness?
Thanks.

You have to evolve it by happiness, either day or night does not matter.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
CB any ppl can tell me what i need to do to make it to the top of the building at the Grey Island
and any1 pls giv me more tips about sword
im really going crazy with that

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
how to get bagon iam searching for it, plz some one help. . . . and the location of dratini and deino also thnx in advance. .

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
how to get exp share im searching but didnt find, nw iam on 6th gym nw iam in need of it plz help?

Years
  • Seen today
CB any ppl can tell me what i need to do to make it to the top of the building at the Grey Island
and any1 pls giv me more tips about sword
im really going crazy with that

You can find the sword in a cave which is near Redwood City,also,it's a hidden cave.

how to get bagon iam searching for it, plz some one help. . . . and the location of dratini and deino also thnx in advance. .

You can find Bagon on the part of Jade Volcano which is near Volcano Town,and also,you can find Dratini in Halfleaf Cave.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
Hello, i am stuck in the quest for getting the central pass.
I did the 4 grunts, and i went back to Crystal Villa to give Uranium the key.
I did the battle in the 'hidden' cave and defeated Giratina.
To get the central pass, everyone says that i need to go to Blightlight Airport to meet Uranium and he wil give me the pass.
But after i did the battle with giratina, Uranium is nowhere to be found in the airport. Am i missing a step?

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
You can find the sword in a cave which is near Redwood City,also,it's a hidden cave.

You can find Bagon on the part of Jade Volcano which is near Volcano Town,and also,you can find Dratini in Halfleaf Cave.

Hey dude thanx for help, i need to knw 1 thing more how to get exp share my haxorus is nw of lv 75 and im on my way to 6th gym on snowy path, i need to find exp share, thanx in advance.

Hey dude, ive searched almost 3hours on every floor of jade volcano i didnt find any bagon, if its on jade volcano then on which part it ill apear becaure nw iam frustrated, even if a pokemon has 1% chance of appearing then of 3hours search there is a chance of appearing even once, thanx in advance 4 ur help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back