• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've got pizza bread. I'd heat some up, except it's buried somewhere in the back of my freezer.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm actually eating right now. Dinner at 11:30pm heck yes. {:

Talk of pizza and cheese doesn't exactly make me hungry- I don't like either of them. I:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
well, different people like different things. I for one love cheeses of (almost) all kind! but i still am wondering...is 11 a good time to go to bed? cause i would love to talk to all of you, but i have school and daylight savings is not helping.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha, yeah, I do.

Sorry for being inactive. I've been working on a drawing. I'm not used to drawing stuff nearly this..."happy". Generally, my art is more bloody and angry than this. {:

Sir Codin

jeez, i cant belive i just read a 581 page comic before 10. funny thing, the 581st was posted as i reading it. the comic was Slightly Damned. the language is profane at times and the comic starts off with the first main character's murder, soo yeah! i definitly rate it R for language and i'd say 16+ for content such as murder, its not really to graphic or anything but just for the sake of people getting murdered. the most graphic love scene is just plain kissing so that departments good. based on where i live the comics murder aspect would be 10+. in world history class we watched an R rated movie about the middle ages called The Kingdom of Heaven. you ever see peoples heads get cut off and put on stakes? how about a guy take a bolt right in the neck, and continue fighting and get shot again while taking 5 guys with him. he actually kind of looked like thor btw.
Both of those sound like they kick ass.

Except for the "just plain kissing" part. BO-RING!

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Janna:
Your avatar = So cute!
...what? Real men like cute things!

@Cman:
I'm nocturnal, mostly anyway, so I probably shouldn't be the one answering this.
I'll say go to sleep. Just because i'd stay up.

@Shiny:
"I should go and get some potato chips or vanilla ice cream, but i'm lazy."
Fixed.

@Slender:
Good.
Whatcha drawing?

Tyler, man, if there's anything to be said about you, it's that you're ******* hardcore.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
yeah i'll just go to sleep. bye everyone. but first, who wants to play a game with thadius? now you have to read into the comic to get the reference. Muahahahaha!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Still working on it. I:
The concept of the drawing is a person escaping from him/herself. The part of them that's holding them down- keeping them from from enjoying life. I can't draw humans to save my life, though. D; So it's an animal. The drawing itself involves the animal "leaving" itself- so that part of it is partially transparent.

Getting off here really soon. I need to finish the drawing tonight.

Sir Codin

Can't go around shooting every nuclear-powered Pinto in sight on an empty stomach.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Kind of, yeah {: I messed up and made the escaping animal too happy-looking, though (it is seen as leaving its own body in the drawing).

Almost finished with it. Finally. >_>

Sir Codin

No, really, tis a glorious sight, especially when it blows apart several of your enemies at once:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Okay, I know it's probably not like that, but I totally imagined a bunny rabbit with a creppyly happy face. X)
Something like :>

@Tyler:
Oh how lovely carnage!
Go then man, embark on your noble pursuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back