• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I bet the girl that was screaming was Jess.

The first drop actually looks quite good, the rest is ehh... lmao, it's like the roller coaster we got for the kids here lol :C

Edit: Elendil, that is quite an interesting roller coaster you guys got, lmao :C

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I had the volume turned off so I didn't hear her. However, I assure you that it wasn't me haha. It gets on my nerves when people scream. Shut up, I didn't come here to go deaf.

Exactly. T:
I figure they think that it's "scary" solely because of the poor restraint system combined with the coaster going on its side and nearly dumping you off multiple times.

Some here are decent, though.
It looks horrible on video, but one goes 0-72mph as soon as it starts. I learned that it's very difficult to casually pull your Pikachu hat over your face (photobombing on a rollercoaster heh) while being blasted backward against the seat. T:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We had a ride here a few years back where you went inside a UFO and it was spinning so fast that you couldn't even more your body haha. It was an indoor ride and you couldn't see outside, so you don't bark :P

Since it was inside you can't really see things turning and sometimes your seat would randomly go up while the ride is still spinning. It was quite fun actually.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I was at La Ronde in Montréal, but I was too afraid to go on any of the roller coasters. I'm a scaredy-cat.

I did go on the log ride and the dinosaur imax thing. Those were fun. =3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What, do you normally bark on rides?

That does sound pretty cool haha.

I've ridden too many rollercoasters- now they don't phase me. The only one that can make me dizzy is this-
(after riding it twice in a row with my best friend, I was honestly a bit nauseous haha)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The most exciting bit of our amusement park is the one with swings that goes round and round.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I was at La Ronde in Montréal, but I was too afraid to go on any of the roller coasters. I'm a scaredy-cat.

I did go on the log ride and the dinosaur imax thing. Those were fun. =3

The log ride IS fun :)

And the 3D Dinosaur imax ride was very very fun and interactive, but unfortunately they took it off for a Nintendo game thingy...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
The log ride IS fun :)

And the 3D Dinosaur imax ride was very very fun and interactive, but unfortunately they took it off for a Nintendo game thingy...
What, they got rid of it? How long ago? It's been awhile since I was there of course, so a part of me was expecting something like that. How's the Nintendo one?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, they replaced it with a Spongebob one, it was good but not as good as the Dinosaurs. The Nintendo place is just a bi room with a bunch of Nintendo consoles attached to TVs and you can play :C

I prefer the IMAX stuffs tbh.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
LOL I was imagining they replaced dinosaur-infested Earth with the Mushroom Kingdom. That would have been cool, walking with Bowser like we used to walk with the Brachiosaurus.

But walking with Spongebob...Meh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You actually was dragged by him on his bike and you fell in Rock Bottom. It was pretty good, but I preferred when you were actually almost devoured by the T-Rex :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
OMG I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS.

But I don't have any video to show you D:

@Jess: Lmao I already rode in a rollercoaster like that. It really makes me dizzy lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm reading about amusement park accidents on Wikipedia.
Some guy who couldn't speak English (therefore was unable to read the warning signs) went into a fenced-off area and ended up being killed. Maybe this is what my sister's fiance was referring to when telling us about a guy who lost his head in a similar accident (but this man didn't actually lose his head). I:

Yup, gonna be paranoid after reading all of these.

Some of these people are just stupid, though.
n August 7, 2009, a man from Toledo, Ohio appeared to be having breathing trouble after the train came back into the station. The man had a pre-existing heart condition and was still recovering from a severe bout with the flu and a respiratory infection. Park medics were called, and the man was taken to Bethesda North Hospital. Kings Island was informed the following evening that the man had died.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Dead man, losing his head? Wtf is this?
Btw i just went at the Showdown server for competitive battling. 4 lost and 1 win so far.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. The ride there was a rollercoaster that allowed guests' feet to hang free (it had no floor). Apparently he was kicked in the head and killed.

I really ought to get a decent team so I can battle competitively. T:

asdfghjkl
I'm sitting here, listening to music and intently reading these reports. My cat chirped as he jumped up onto the chair next to me and scared the heck out of me. I:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually can hide fear quite well [:
He just surprised me.

Wow, people really are stupid.
Some guy died when he tried to sneak into an amusement park- by climbing onto the track of a ride.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hello my fellow Dcc'ers and lovers of pokemon.
How fair ye on this pleasent weathered evening?

Rollarcoaster accidents? :D
I still need to ride a rollarcoaster...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Roc. {:
I'm doing pretty well. You?

Haha, you really do. But first, read some accident reports so you'll be more nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back