• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'll drink more to forget my username colour woes.

Because that's the answer to everything. Yep.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Ehh, I'd rather keep the bold blue, but the bold green does look quite nice for today. I'm doing pretty well, just working today. How about you guys?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good morning (if you consider this morning), DCC. {:
How have you guys' day been so far?

Yeah, I like the bold green, as well.
Jz, your name looks like it's grayish-green.
5yujhv.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Mine is Forest Savage, so it seems like all of the names are green. I can't remember if they all really are, though.

I'm working on planning a team for competitive battling.
Edit:
Just dug up that website. I'm pretty sure these people are going to destroy me. I:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha yeah.
I don't know how it all works yet, though. Perhaps I should throw together some Pokemon just as a test run. I don't know stuff like if the level is forced to 50, how many Pokemon you use, etc. I can't seem to find it on the website.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No Jz, i think the server for PC is : play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~pokecommunity/
Will you participate in CommDay Jess?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know. I haven't been around long enough to see one, tbh.

Darn it. I can't battle because it keeps telling me I'm using the wrong password while I'm still making the account.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ah, Showdown! Love that place. It's a great place for competitive battling among PC friends! Just play around there and you'll soon find your way. Hope to battle y'all there, it'll be fun! ^^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think I will be battling anyone, considering I can't even make an account. I: I'm only seeing means of logging in, not registering. When I do that, though, it tells me that I have a wrong password, despite it just saying that it has just registered my username (meaning it's new). >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back