• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Replied yesterday! Muwahaha. Now you're free to play again. Either of you can post the text.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm stuck writing two more NPC battles, and have to make them not exact clones of that first one. I also am down a pokemon, so I've screwed myself a bit.
Aha, maybe now is a good time for me to make a glitch befall your character, helping out? ;)

I just found a post that I'd started! I put it in my dropbox folder and couldn't find it, but now that I have, I'll be posting sometime today.
Nice post! Going through the cave without a HM counts as a bug btw.

Basically, I've been trying to throw some kind of weirdness at you guys to lead you up to be able to join Melkor's guild. But now it's been dragging out for so long so I'm skipping ahead and won't bother using Viking as my main character for at least a while.

GM orders: You should all hear the news and get to Violet City (or get to Violet City and hear the news) and come to the Sprout Tower the next IC day. Let's just say it's tuesday, maybe things will be easier to coordinate if we use weekdays.

The point is to make this RP a bit less sandboxy. I think that's what we need.

If you have a good reason for it (like machomuu with his mysterious organization perhaps) for not wanting to join the guild, talk to me about it. :>

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Great! And I'm ready to make Registeel do whatever in response to whatever Lux / Ange / Kinder responds with xD

EDIT: updated the "At the frontlines" in the IC's first post to include Melkor's call for aid.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I think what I'll do with that is do a normal post, and end it with Geoff running up towards Registeel to see what all the fuss is about. Maybe have a way to incorporate me better into other than seeing it appear out of the ground =P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Works fine ^^ We'll need at least Shawn to reply as well before I'll have Regidurp do some derp.

But no rush. Work and uni comes first.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Locked-on to? Oh my, this should be an interesting one to try and get out of!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i know i've been away but im hoping mao is still revivable and playable for when i get home ;D

Back