• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've always preferred the darker themes.

I'm using Hypno's Lullaby right now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Using Forest Savage. Zangoose <3

Nathan, did you intend to write "Fake moaning" or "Fake morning"?

Element, perhaps [: Depends on how it turns out haha. The design is just kind of quirky and weird.

droomph

weeb
Years
Caramel Sentret yessss

I've always preferred the simpler themes, they're just less stuff for me to process.

Using Forest Savage. Zangoose <3

Nathan, did you intend to write "Fake moaning" or "Fake morning"?

Element, perhaps [: Depends on how it turns out haha. The design is just kind of quirky and weird.
fake moaning

sounds legit

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Good fakemon-ing. Fake morning? It's night for us. Fake moaning? ........

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Come on, I meant that as in complaining. D; About pink, I mean.

Okay, Fakemoning. That's a new one haha. I assumed you just had typo'd. Yeah, I didn't quite understand what you meant by "Fakemorning".

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I just created a word!! I feel like a majestic man!! I knew what meant about "fake moaning" Jessy-hun, i just wanted to tease ya. I love that!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Straight to the latest edition of the dictionary, sir. ;D

Hmm. I'm not sure if my Fakemon idea is too far fetched. It's an alternate route in evolution- the Stage 1, evolving from Gastly, as Ghost/Fire. It then can evolve into Banette (which was really just an excuse to steal that zipper mouth). I've never heard of a Fakemon being part of two different evolution lines...is it too different from the real ones?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Too different from the real? Of course, that's why we call them fake-mon. Just let your imagination go wild jessy-hun!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What is this imagination you speak of? I don't think I have one. D;
Really, though. I'm the most uncreative Fakemon-er you will ever meet.

Perhaps. I can't tell if it doesn't look enough like a Pokemon, or looks particularly similar to one. I:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So, has anyone ever though about why some pokemon evolve when traded?

The abandonment and fear of you giving them away forever triggers them to try to become something 'better' in an attempt to make you love them and not give them away.

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Woo new DCC , about time, I was expecting this would happen soon. Oh darn it I didn't get a chance to post on the first page though. :( So glad spring's here.

So, has anyone ever though about why some pokemon evolve when traded?

The abandonment and fear of you giving them away forever triggers them to try to become something 'better' in an attempt to make you love them and not give them away.

Spoiler:

I don't think I've ever thought about it that way. o.e

Sir Codin

Sleep is something you waste about a third of your life doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back