Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore the first 3D Pokémon region while putting a stop to Team Flare. Then, revisit the Hoenn region with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old March 19th, 2013 (3:04 PM).
Zorogami's Avatar
Zorogami Zorogami is offline
WUB WUB
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Madrid/Spain
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 2,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno7453 View Post
Although no one from the E4 has used Steel-type Pokémon, the champion of RS, Steven used them, and it was really hard if you didn't have Pokémon that were strong against them.
Steel would definitely make for a good Elite 4 type, and it would be pretty tough to beat. Metagross was a freaking nightmare in RS, i still have nightmares about that...
__________________

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #52    
Old March 22nd, 2013 (3:40 PM).
Guy Guy is offline
just a guy
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,190
I liked Unova's Elite Four in that you could choose which order you battled each one, but I would prefer if that were to happen again that the levels of each elite members didn't remain static.

Something I would like to see is a departure from specific types and a turn to a more strategic Elite Four with a mix of different Pokémon. For example:

Elite Member 1: Specializes in Attack
Elite Member 2: Specializes in Sp. Attack
Elite Member 3: Specializes in Speed
Elite Member 4: Specializes in HP, Defense, and Sp. Defense

Champion: A well balanced and competitively challenging team

It's nothing more than a pipe dream really, but I wouldn't actually mind if they broke away from each Elite member having a special type.
Reply With Quote
  #53    
Old March 22nd, 2013 (3:55 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 3,392
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zorogami View Post
    Steel would definitely make for a good Elite 4 type, and it would be pretty tough to beat. Metagross was a freaking nightmare in RS, i still have nightmares about that...
    Emboar would like to have a word - er, a spar - with you.

    Cyclone
    __________________
    "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

    Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
    Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

    Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

    Reply With Quote
      #54    
    Old March 22nd, 2013 (7:00 PM).
    colours's Avatar
    colours colours is online now
    LOSTinmyMIND
    • Moderator
    • Platinum Tier
    • GTGet-Together Event Management
     
    Join Date: Apr 2005
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 30,281
    I'd like for Steel to make a pretty good type in the E4 to come back to. Facing Steven in R/S/E has shown me how devastating and powerful Steel-types are, especially when you face him post-game. @[email protected];

    I mean he's no Cynthia or anything like that, but he can hold his own!

    I'd also wouldn't mind what Shivi suggested, too~! :3 A more...stat-centered elite four (lol I couldn't think of any other way to word it) would definitely be cool, and break away from the traditional "E4 having types" kind of thing.
    __________________

    I know I'm not alone

    Reply With Quote
      #55    
    Old March 22nd, 2013 (8:09 PM).
    Forever's Avatar
    Forever Forever is offline
    • Moderator
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Queensland
    Age: 25
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 35,673
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
    I liked Unova's Elite Four in that you could choose which order you battled each one, but I would prefer if that were to happen again that the levels of each elite members didn't remain static.

    Something I would like to see is a departure from specific types and a turn to a more strategic Elite Four with a mix of different Pokémon. For example:

    Elite Member 1: Specializes in Attack
    Elite Member 2: Specializes in Sp. Attack
    Elite Member 3: Specializes in Speed
    Elite Member 4: Specializes in HP, Defense, and Sp. Defense

    Champion: A well balanced and competitively challenging team

    It's nothing more than a pipe dream really, but I wouldn't actually mind if they broke away from each Elite member having a special type.
    Sounds fun! Also relates to what Fifth Gen had in a way. For example, Marshal was specialising in Attack, Shauntal in Special Attack, Grimsley in Speed and Caitlin in the others. I think from that pattern, something along those lines actually is possible for this generation if they just move to just elite people rather than elite type-loving people. :(
    Reply With Quote
      #56    
    Old March 23rd, 2013 (5:07 AM).
    Guy Guy is offline
    just a guy
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Florida
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 7,190
    It would certainly make the Elite 4 more of a challenge considering you wouldn't know which Pokémon they'd have on them. Whereas with specific types, you can almost guess which Pokémon they'll be using before you battle them and you can be ready for it.
    Reply With Quote
      #57    
    Old March 24th, 2013 (12:55 PM).
    inferno7453's Avatar
    inferno7453 inferno7453 is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2010
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 52
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
      I liked Unova's Elite Four in that you could choose which order you battled each one, but I would prefer if that were to happen again that the levels of each elite members didn't remain static.

      Something I would like to see is a departure from specific types and a turn to a more strategic Elite Four with a mix of different Pokémon. For example:

      Elite Member 1: Specializes in Attack
      Elite Member 2: Specializes in Sp. Attack
      Elite Member 3: Specializes in Speed
      Elite Member 4: Specializes in HP, Defense, and Sp. Defense

      Champion: A well balanced and competitively challenging team

      It's nothing more than a pipe dream really, but I wouldn't actually mind if they broke away from each Elite member having a special type.
      THIS^ It's just like Norman's gym, where the trainers before him all specialize in one stat, only this would be way harder. Something like this would either force people who don't EV train to EV train, or require mad tactics. Plus I can see a Steel, Ghost and Flying combo for the Attack specialization, and a Dragon, Fire and Psychic combo for the Sp. Attack specialization. And I think it'd be cool if each one of the E4 had a forme of Deoxys specific for their specialized stat.
      __________________
      Challenges participating:
      The Username Letter Challenge V3.0

      Challenges completed:
      -

      Youtube Channel (for Challenge Updates): http://www.youtube.com/user/inferno7453
      Reply With Quote
        #58    
      Old March 24th, 2013 (1:04 PM).
      Monogito's Avatar
      Monogito Monogito is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2013
        Posts: 12
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by inferno7453 View Post
        THIS^ It's just like Norman's gym, where the trainers before him all specialize in one stat, only this would be way harder. Something like this would either force people who don't EV train to EV train, or require mad tactics. Plus I can see a Steel, Ghost and Flying combo for the Attack specialization, and a Dragon, Fire and Psychic combo for the Sp. Attack specialization. And I think it'd be cool if each one of the E4 had a forme of Deoxys specific for their specialized stat.
        That's a problem, may I remind you that the target audience for Pokemon are kids, which are less likely to do extensive strategics and/or to use a mechanic that costs time and isn't exactly the most fun thing to do.

        Maybe if the game had a hard setting or something this could fit but I find it unlikely to go on normal game play, unless it was something toned down so the need wouldn't be this apparent and could be circumvented more easily.
        Reply With Quote
          #59    
        Old March 24th, 2013 (1:23 PM).
        inferno7453's Avatar
        inferno7453 inferno7453 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 52
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Monogito View Post
          That's a problem, may I remind you that the target audience for Pokemon are kids, which are less likely to do extensive strategics and/or to use a mechanic that costs time and isn't exactly the most fun thing to do.

          Maybe if the game had a hard setting or something this could fit but I find it unlikely to go on normal game play, unless it was something toned down so the need wouldn't be this apparent and could be circumvented more easily.

          I agree. Although I myself don't EV train, I'd love to have a challenge like this. Thinking about the kids though definitely you'd need the Hard and Normal modes. The normal one could be the same team, but without the same specialization, like less stat value for that specific stat (instead of 200 speed, have 120 speed).
          __________________
          Challenges participating:
          The Username Letter Challenge V3.0

          Challenges completed:
          -

          Youtube Channel (for Challenge Updates): http://www.youtube.com/user/inferno7453
          Reply With Quote
            #60    
          Old March 24th, 2013 (3:59 PM).
          Kurapika's Avatar
          Kurapika Kurapika is offline
          Grudgebearer
             
            Join Date: Feb 2013
            Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 406
            You don't really need to EV train for such an E4.
            Get a Physical Attacker for the spDef E4
            And a Special Attacker for the Def E4
            Get some uber spdef or a calm mind user pokemon to counter the spAtk E4 (works also for the Def E4)
            And Curse/Bulk UP or epicly defensive poke for the Atk E4 (works also for the spDef E4)
            Also, there are a lot of status moves (like stealth rock, leech seed, ..Etc) and some damage-dealingm oves (like Foul Play, Seismic Toss, ... etc) that don't require EV training.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #61    
            Old March 24th, 2013 (5:31 PM).
            Monogito's Avatar
            Monogito Monogito is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2013
              Posts: 12
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
              You don't really need to EV train for such an E4.
              Get a Physical Attacker for the spDef E4
              And a Special Attacker for the Def E4
              Get some uber spdef or a calm mind user pokemon to counter the spAtk E4 (works also for the Def E4)
              And Curse/Bulk UP or epicly defensive poke for the Atk E4 (works also for the spDef E4)
              Also, there are a lot of status moves (like stealth rock, leech seed, ..Etc) and some damage-dealingm oves (like Foul Play, Seismic Toss, ... etc) that don't require EV training.
              Again, the audience. If you grabbed a kid that played Pokemon odds are, it doesn't give a crap about stats and is just mashing the a button on the strongest attack (not only kids do that though), and that's it.

              It's more likely they'll know about the type advantage but they won't care for the stats part of the game, they'll maybe take a glance at it and start using moves that favor that stats, but nothing deep and/or strategic about it. Pokemon is a game for the casual gamers, while it does have the more hardcore parts (Competitive Battling, RNG and it's setup) they're optional and depending on whether you frequent websites and read guides on the game, you may not even know about these parts.

              And now about the strategies you mentioned:
              - Get {Stat}er Pokemon: Kids would likely get Pokemon for the rule of cute and/or the rule of cool, not practicality or stats.
              - Move Strategies: Strategy more advanced than "Use a par/brn/slp/psn move and then keep attacking" is rare.

              This is a business, they focus the game to be more attractive to the target audience, that's why the puzzles are usually easy and the battling scene can be done so casually - save from a few trainers like Morimoto and Cynthia were in BW -, the only way this suggestion could be done would be bumping the difficulty of the whole game - because if you spend the entire game beating trainers that have random Pokemon or a single type when it comes one that is actually specialized in a way they can have a diverse team with a more competitive movepool you'd be lost -, maybe if the game had a hard setting on ...
              Reply With Quote
                #62    
              Old March 24th, 2013 (9:10 PM).
              colours's Avatar
              colours colours is online now
              LOSTinmyMIND
              • Moderator
              • Platinum Tier
              • GTGet-Together Event Management
               
              Join Date: Apr 2005
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 30,281
              Mmmmm, I dunno, I mean, that's a pretty big sweeping generalization of how kids play. Though however accurate is probably subjective, I suppose. EV training is, of course, for the more advanced trainer, but I'm sure it's within reach for children to learn. /shrugs. Could be wrong, though.

              Honestly though, this is the elite four we're talking about here. If you're a kid, especially being a kid that's a longtime Pokemon fan, then you should have enough sense to know that the Elite Four is not going to be easy by any means (at least, the basic concept of the E4 is that they're not supposed to be easy). When you apply that to adults, we know how to strategize fairly easily, especially those of us that have been in competitive battling for a long time.

              That doesn't mean that kids don't know how to strategize as well, but perhaps not to the extent that the older gamers do. When you're talking about the Elite four, the concept to grasp here is that you have a bunch of trainers that usually have level 55+ Pokemon, so the obvious answer to a kid is to have a higher level Pokemon, with a semi-decent moveset. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a strategy to beat the elite four. If they could figure out type matchups, then they can figure out stats. I don't think stats are a hard concept to grasp at all, assuming that there's some sort of tutorial included in-games that explains it.
              __________________

              I know I'm not alone

              Reply With Quote
                #63    
              Old March 25th, 2013 (2:17 AM).
              Monogito's Avatar
              Monogito Monogito is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Posts: 12
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
                Mmmmm, I dunno, I mean, that's a pretty big sweeping generalization of how kids play. Though however accurate is probably subjective, I suppose. EV training is, of course, for the more advanced trainer, but I'm sure it's within reach for children to learn. /shrugs. Could be wrong, though.

                Honestly though, this is the elite four we're talking about here. If you're a kid, especially being a kid that's a longtime Pokemon fan, then you should have enough sense to know that the Elite Four is not going to be easy by any means (at least, the basic concept of the E4 is that they're not supposed to be easy). When you apply that to adults, we know how to strategize fairly easily, especially those of us that have been in competitive battling for a long time.

                That doesn't mean that kids don't know how to strategize as well, but perhaps not to the extent that the older gamers do. When you're talking about the Elite four, the concept to grasp here is that you have a bunch of trainers that usually have level 55+ Pokemon, so the obvious answer to a kid is to have a higher level Pokemon, with a semi-decent moveset. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out a strategy to beat the elite four. If they could figure out type matchups, then they can figure out stats. I don't think stats are a hard concept to grasp at all, assuming that there's some sort of tutorial included in-games that explains it.
                I suppose so, but to get across EV training, you'd need to either get across some items or to do selective grinding, both of which take time.
                And IV training is just mass breeding; the manhours that take to do this aren't going to do wonders on holding the attention of kids.
                But I dunno, I could be just generalizing.
                Reply With Quote
                  #64    
                Old March 25th, 2013 (5:10 AM).
                colours's Avatar
                colours colours is online now
                LOSTinmyMIND
                • Moderator
                • Platinum Tier
                • GTGet-Together Event Management
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2005
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 30,281
                I feel that EV and IV training, as a whole, is generally just kind of an separate topic kind of thing, but I do agree in that they're very specific methods of training and very time-consuming at times. Depending the kid though, they might either want to rush to complete the game or want the strongest Pokemon team ever. While I doubt your overall kid knows much about IV training, EV training is quickly gaining precedence, despite the former pretty much dictating the latter, so to speak. There's just lots of technicalities involved in these methods that may/may not appeal to kids depending on whether or not they actually care.

                But when it comes to the E4, all one really needs to know is to have a higher leveled Pokemon and figure out the E4's weaknesses~! ...A very basic way to put it, at least. But in any case, assuming the difficulty of the game is customizable, then kids who play through the normal/easy hopefully won't find the E4 -too- difficult, if difficult at all, if they specialized in stats. ^^;
                __________________

                I know I'm not alone

                Reply With Quote
                  #65    
                Old March 25th, 2013 (6:23 AM).
                Honest's Avatar
                Honest Honest is offline
                شكرا
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2008
                Location: New York City
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 11,816
                Gen 5's method was much better in my opinion. I liked having the choice of who I wanted to face when. The old method wasn't bad, though, I just believe it was too linear for my liking.
                __________________
                he did it, not me.
                Reply With Quote
                  #66    
                Old March 25th, 2013 (7:51 AM).
                giradialkia's Avatar
                giradialkia giradialkia is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2009
                Location: Ireland
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 1,566
                I hadn't given it that much thought, but I wouldn't mind if the Elite 4 was presented in Gen 6 the same way as in Gen 5, although to be honest I'd be equally fine with it if it went back to the 'standard' way, 4 in a row. Types aside, if you were high enough level to beat one Elite 4 member, you were high enough to beat them all (in Gen 5)- which is fine! Though I'm also fine with battling through 4 trainers, each tougher than the next. I remember the first time I took on the League in Ruby and how terrified I was when he sent out his level 55 Salamence. Somehow, I just think there's a greater sense of achievement when you beat the 4 when they're organised in a linear way- but that's just me.
                __________________

                I'm working on an album of Pokémon-inspired music. Check out the Soundcloud link if you're interested!


                This is my Soundcloud | | This is my bandcamp
                Reply With Quote
                  #67    
                Old March 25th, 2013 (8:55 AM).
                Forever's Avatar
                Forever Forever is offline
                • Moderator
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2005
                Location: Queensland
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 35,673
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
                Gen 5's method was much better in my opinion. I liked having the choice of who I wanted to face when. The old method wasn't bad, though, I just believe it was too linear for my liking.
                ya I liked that too. I think it'll probably occur again, because why else make it that way in gen 5 WITH positive feedback? uh, grammar, but yeah I see it returning in this generation because why not.
                Reply With Quote
                  #68    
                Old March 25th, 2013 (7:06 PM).
                Jake♫'s Avatar
                Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                ► My Happy Little Pill 
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2008
                Location: New York
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 2,953
                I definitely liked generation five's method, although the static level thing was kind of iffy to me. I mean, I guess it makes sense so that all four of them are considered equal, while the champion is on his/her own level, but I don't really like that. I'd rather have the top five trainers be ranked, not have four tied for second and then a champion. Keep the choice mechanic, but give us some level curving.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #69    
                Old March 26th, 2013 (9:01 AM).
                lonewolfe707 lonewolfe707 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  If I may... I'm a teenager, and me and my little brother both play pokemon very seriously. My brother does know about ev's, and he actually uses them more than I do. I don't think you guys who are talking about ev's and how kids don't recognize them realize this, in my experience with my brother and his friends, kids do battle competitively and do care about stats and ev's. just saying.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #70    
                  Old March 30th, 2013 (10:13 AM).
                  Fire Flyy's Avatar
                  Fire Flyy Fire Flyy is offline
                  metaphysical poet
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                    Location: below the heavens
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 187
                    Generation 5's was cool I guess because it was different but in all honesty the other system was far far superior, it's the Pokemon League so I want there to be suspense and a challenge and Generation 5's method voided that substantially. I'm confident that the old system will come back though. One type of middle ground that might be cool is to actually have an Elite Six with the 1st and 4th member static but the 2nd and 3rd depend on what door you enter after the 1st and 2nd Elites, a la Norman's gym, I think this would be pretty cool actually. Also Elite predictions:

                    1st-Water
                    2nd-Fire
                    3rd-Rock
                    4th-New Type xdddd
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #71    
                    Old April 21st, 2013 (10:07 AM).
                    Guy Guy is offline
                    just a guy
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2008
                    Location: Florida
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 7,190
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
                    I hadn't given it that much thought, but I wouldn't mind if the Elite 4 was presented in Gen 6 the same way as in Gen 5, although to be honest I'd be equally fine with it if it went back to the 'standard' way, 4 in a row. Types aside, if you were high enough level to beat one Elite 4 member, you were high enough to beat them all (in Gen 5)- which is fine! Though I'm also fine with battling through 4 trainers, each tougher than the next. I remember the first time I took on the League in Ruby and how terrified I was when he sent out his level 55 Salamence. Somehow, I just think there's a greater sense of achievement when you beat the 4 when they're organised in a linear way- but that's just me.
                    The more I think about it, the more I have to agree. While I liked the opportunity of choosing the order in which we battled the Elite 4 of Gen V, the feeling of achievement after beating each one just wasn't there. Sure, the older system was more linear, but you could feel the excitement level rising as each one got stronger and you got closer to the Champion's doors.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #72    
                    Old April 21st, 2013 (10:19 AM).
                    Rai's Avatar
                    Rai Rai is offline
                    Quarter Life Crisis! @[email protected]
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2005
                      Location: Sinnoh
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 4,523
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
                      The more I think about it, the more I have to agree. While I liked the opportunity of choosing the order in which we battled the Elite 4 of Gen V, the feeling of achievement after beating each one just wasn't there. Sure, the older system was more linear, but you could feel the excitement level rising as each one got stronger and you got closer to the Champion's doors.
                      I agree completely. I liked the old Elite Four better because it was more exciting. The anticipation rose with every battle and it felt like there was no turning back as you moved forward.

                      I really did not like the way the Elite Four was set up in BW. I would prefer if they went back to the old style in the new games.
                      __________________


                      Pokemon Go Dex: 84
                      ORAS National Dex: 552

                      Blog || Fanfiction || Twitter || Tumblr || Instagram
                      Reply With Quote
                        #73    
                      Old April 21st, 2013 (10:57 AM).
                      Jake♫'s Avatar
                      Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                      ► My Happy Little Pill 
                      • Platinum Tier
                       
                      Join Date: May 2008
                      Location: New York
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 2,953
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
                      I definitely liked generation five's method, although the static level thing was kind of iffy to me. I mean, I guess it makes sense so that all four of them are considered equal, while the champion is on his/her own level, but I don't really like that. I'd rather have the top five trainers be ranked, not have four tied for second and then a champion. Keep the choice mechanic, but give us some level curving.
                      So pretty much everyone agrees with that =P Which I definitely still support, since I thought having the Elite 4 as just one level cap silly. It really took all the challenge out of fighting them.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #74    
                      Old April 21st, 2013 (4:17 PM).
                      C Payne's Avatar
                      C Payne C Payne is offline
                      Hoenn in 3D!
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Location: Va
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 454
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rai View Post
                      I agree completely. I liked the old Elite Four better because it was more exciting. The anticipation rose with every battle and it felt like there was no turning back as you moved forward.

                      I really did not like the way the Elite Four was set up in BW. I would prefer if they went back to the old style in the new games.
                      I think I'd have to agree with you there. I liked being able to choose the order of who I battled in Gen V, but the old method always seemed a lot more intense. Like you said, it definitely had more of that 'no turning back now' feeling that made it feel like you're in the big leagues. Gen V's league lacked that and I think that's why it had more of an empty feeling to me.
                      __________________
                      Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

                      Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-BW-styled-map-251951922
                      Reply With Quote
                        #75    
                      Old April 21st, 2013 (6:25 PM).
                      colours's Avatar
                      colours colours is online now
                      LOSTinmyMIND
                      • Moderator
                      • Platinum Tier
                      • GTGet-Together Event Management
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2005
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 30,281
                      Agreeing with the people who preferred the old style better. I was actually pretty nervous when facing the Elite four, and the theme song playing during those moments just makes you tense, y'know (well, it makes me tense lmao).

                      Either way, I'd like the old elements brought back in this generation's E4. n__n Would be a nice thing to have.
                      __________________

                      I know I'm not alone

                      Reply With Quote
                      Reply

                      Quick Reply

                      Join the conversation!

                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:29 PM.