• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Does Anyone Else Play...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Nope, never heard of it

Does anyone else play Gears of War (Any)?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Recently bought myself a 360 and i'm playing the 2nd installment of the series, like it a lot so far, it's a blast, especially Multi-Player :D

Is anyone playing still Far Cry 3? I know i am and i can't get enough ^^

Silversnk

Valar Dohaeris
Years
^^No, I don't play PES. Soccer games never really appealed to me(exceptions being Mario Super Strikers and Inazuma Eleven[which never came out where I live, but looks interesting])

Does anyone else play...9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors?

I was just about to reply saying if someone has played it. It's just completely mindblowing, and the sequel, Virtue's Last Reward it's twice the excitement. I actually can't believe how this game is unknown to most players, the story and theories that rise within the plot are thrilling and intriguing.
Once you open up the game, you can't let it go until you finish the true ending, it's a must. (The best game I've played so far)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Ha, I haven't been able to get Virtue's Last Reward. However, I've heard there's a save glitch where your save file randomly corrupts...which doesn't sound fun. Not sure if this glitch is real or not.

Does anyone else play...
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
No, I didn't, but I've been meaning to for the Wii U. I hear that's a really good racing game for Sonic though, so, I can't wait to try it out for myself!

Does anybody else play Persona 4: Arena?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Because the nature of this thread has morphed into more of a game than a genuine discussion, I'mma move it to Other Trivia.

Moving on up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back