Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 22nd, 2013 (11:57 PM).
Treecko's Avatar
Treecko Treecko is offline
im back
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,769
Is something going on wrong? Last night I had 1666 posts when I went to bed and now I have only 1655 as of this one. I even screenshoted having 1666 posts as proof.

Why did my post count dropped 11 posts?? Is something going wrong or PC having problems? I didn't even delete any posts. I think some kind of error happened. Help!
__________________
im back
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old March 23rd, 2013 (2:46 AM).
Echidna's Avatar
Echidna Echidna is offline
i don't care what's in your hair
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,078
Perhaps a thread was deleted that contained some of your posts? This kinda stuff happens I suppose, my post count went down by about 15 once too, didn't think much of it :/

Perhaps check your profile "view all posts option" and try to see if you can remember any that are missing?
__________________
but my taste in music is your face
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old March 23rd, 2013 (2:59 AM).
bobandbill's Avatar
bobandbill bobandbill is offline
Lances beat swords
  • Administrator
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Discord Moderoid
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Coast - Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 13,012
Yeah, at times when a post count diminishes by a few it'd be because a thread that you posted in got deleted. Not much to worry about, and there's no other reason for a post count to decrease besides a post being deleted. (Or a section having post count turned off, but that hasn't happened to my knowledge of late).
__________________

Fire Emblem Staff Collab: Lance Lord Ephraim

Dairy | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old March 23rd, 2013 (3:05 AM).
Ivysaur's Avatar
Ivysaur Ivysaur is offline
You found a heart!
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Madrid
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,636
Alternatively, a thread could have been moved into a section where postcount is turned off. Check the Wandering Thread and the like.
__________________
Oh, we've made a mistake
We've lost our minds
We've lost our memory
Oh, what's it gonna take?
There's always something else
So occupy yourself



Yes kids, once upon a time I was an admin
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old March 23rd, 2013 (5:20 AM).
Mezzo's Avatar
Mezzo Mezzo is offline
Secret lovesick I want to see you again!
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milaturia.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 3,525
Either that or they are moved into a thread that members cannot see, like archives or they are merged into one pst. That could be it--but since everyone answered...I'm going with Went-sama's answer.
__________________
Tumblr Twitter my pair Satoshi is gay Love love, me do, I'll always love you. Current theme.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old March 24th, 2013 (1:47 AM).
Treecko's Avatar
Treecko Treecko is offline
im back
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
Perhaps a thread was deleted that contained some of your posts? This kinda stuff happens I suppose, my post count went down by about 15 once too, didn't think much of it :/

Perhaps check your profile "view all posts option" and try to see if you can remember any that are missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Yeah, at times when a post count diminishes by a few it'd be because a thread that you posted in got deleted. Not much to worry about, and there's no other reason for a post count to decrease besides a post being deleted. (Or a section having post count turned off, but that hasn't happened to my knowledge of late).
Looking through some posts of mine, that might be the case. I notice the thread for the Unova United event is gone now and I made a few post in there so there's one thing. Plus a few others seem to be gone too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
Alternatively, a thread could have been moved into a section where postcount is turned off. Check the Wandering Thread and the like.
I remember one I posted a few times in the Wandering Thread when it was moved to Celebrations. Is post count turned off there? I don't know if it was moved anywhere else in that time except for X and Y and GE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
Either that or they are moved into a thread that members cannot see, like archives or they are merged into one pst. That could be it--but since everyone answered...I'm going with Went-sama's answer.
That would make sense too. I'd think some of the recent events thread would just of been moved to the archives or other inactive threads could of been closed?
__________________
im back
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:02 AM.