• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If you could have any Pokemon who would you chose?

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Flareon, Flareon, Flareon and more Flareon
I don't even know why I like him so much!
I just want one bc Flareon is just boss.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Shinx
Then evolve it into Luxio and then Luxray, because Luxray looks like a lion and I like lions so much.

Years
I think I'd pick either celebi or espeon. In a pokemon I want more of a companion than a servant, and those two seem like good companions :D!

Years
If I could have any Pokemon, I think my top choice would be Eevee. It's already a great Pokemon as it is, but if I ever decided that I wanted to evolve it, I'd have seven (soon to be 8) choices that I could pick from.

Jaysfinest1

The Original
Years
hmmm. idk if i could pick only one.. however i guess i have to make a choice regardless =[

hmmm. think i would roll with a nidoran (male) just to see it grow up, and then become this debo monster, but inside he would be all nice and all since he's raised with love lol.

i like my choice!!

but my team i would roll with is

Charizard, megnanium, amphraros, alakazam, Gyrados or Wailord, and i would have to roll with either marowak or nidoking.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
From Kanto I would take Krabby (he's so cute and the inspiration for my love of IRL crabs. Also his crabways walk is just "d'aaaaaaaw"

From Johto I would take Tediurssa; I mean c'mon he's a living, breathing teddy bear. 'Nuff said.

From Hoenn I would take Sharpedo; such a BAMF in the water-type roster for Hoenn; he's cute, cool and ferocious! The ultimate trifecta!

From Sinnoh I would take Palkia; I personally believe he is the best designed Legendary to date, simple, but bold.

From Unova; Joltik, the cutest thing in the world, bar none!

Years
Houndoom or Arcanine. A dog is a man's best friend. I'm sure they really are loyal and they would protect you with everything they can. Plus, fire types... :D

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
*appears to give the same old tired answer*

Nidorina, Nidoran Female, something like that. Why? Why not? Just 'cause, I guess.

*disappears for another two weeks*

The Legend of Zorra

La Leyenda de la Zorra
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
It's either Eevee or Charmander. Typical responses? Perhaps, but I've loved both of them for as long as I can remember. They're adorable, functional, and have a great sense of humor.

... Or Ditto. Ditto is adorable.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
Xatu. It can teleport and fly at the same time. As you can tell, I really, really hate commuting.

I wouldn't want it telling me how the future's gonna be though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Choosing the Pokemon I want on my team is hard. Choosing one? I'm gonna have to copy Trainer Timothy. BTW... great choices Timothy.

Kanto- I would choose Aerodactyl. Not only is it my favorite flying type, it's strong enough to fly me around.

Johto- I'd want a Swinub. Mainly so it could evolve into Mamoswine.

Hoenn- Sharpedo. Hands down my favorite water Pokemon of all time.

Sinnoh- Abomasnow. Do I really need a reason?

Unova- Blitzle. Such a cute Pokemon.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Lilligant, I would enjoy watching her blossom and gaze upon her beautiful flower.

or

Meloetta! I'd love to hear her/it sing and dance to brighten up my day.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
I'd go with the Charizard, cuz I could fly around and burn people I don't like :)

Back