• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

My Chemical Romance - SING

Still Marathoning MCR cause of the news of the break-up. They will be missed by me so much.

Years

The Spice Girls - Viva Forever

I was a big fan of their music, and I loved how they were depicted as fairies in this clip.

Years

The Streets - Without Thinking

He may have retired from music after the album this song came off (Computers and Blues) but he has a very unique voice compared to most hip-hoppers. I didn't even know he was a single person and not a band.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Gorillaz - Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head
Demon Days (2005)

Mostly just some talking about a monkey and some singing.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019

Coheed and Cambria - The Running Free

Coheed and Cambria is one of my favorite bands to be honest.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Their most played song but I always forget the lyrics and end up getting slide in my head.

Sir Codin

Nobody knew who fired the first missile that triggered the apocalypse.

At the end of the day...no one cared.

Years

The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

Until someone at school told me about them, I had absolutely no idea who The Cure were. I even used to hate lead singer Robert Smith at one point because of his "emo" look.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Walk The Moon - I Can Lift A car
Walk The Moon (2012)
Seems a bit slow compared to the rest for most of the song.

Years

ABBA - Mamma Mia

Definitely one of most successful Eurovision winners to date, I still adore their music and all.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

My favourite classical music, Pachelbel's canon. And I am not that musical kind of person, but I am in love with this song/piece of music/whateveryoucallit.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The Way - Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller

I got a bad boy, just admit it. You got my heart, don't know how you did it.

New on iTunes today! <3 Everyone should get out and enjoy it. :) Explains my recent avatar change, I'm sure haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back