Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2013 (9:54 PM).

Yo X3 guy.. erm.... yeah I found the intro to ur hack kinda interesting and i was kinda bored, so i decided to start playing... and yeah...I decided to do a lil' exploring and i got caught in a bug... T^T well somehow, I ended up in a cave somewhere on the town which was supposed to Oldale Town in the real Ruby... and I'm stuck... so there you have it, one of the bugs.. time to restart XDD but well, just here to tell you abt this bug

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 26th, 2013 (8:16 AM).

Is it Possible to make Splash a stat boosting move(for Feebas, Magikarp and Azurill)
      Old October 16th, 2013 (5:32 AM).
      Legendary Trainer

@djonthe1st, yes it is possible but he may or may not do it based on what he decides he wants.

Cool hack, can't wait for it to finish man. Sorry I cant be any help. :/
        To all people who I was trying to help: my computer has encountered a major virus wiping out all of my emulators and related files. My computer and USB drives are in critical condition as far as infection. Please forgive me for any work you were hoping I could do for you, but I don't even have the files for the original games anymore. So for now, I have to resign from work until my computer gets cleaned. I will try to return to hacking as soon as I can, but it may not be for a while.

UPDATE: My computer and devices are cleaned, but atm, I do NOT have access to my hack tools. I can not hack for anyone including myself. My apologies to anyone this inconveniences.
        Old October 18th, 2013 (6:35 PM).
        =^.^=

Nature: Naughty
          I really like this idea~ maybe give magikarp tackle in the beginning just so you don't have to go through countless potions and waiting for the PP to go down?
          Old April 12th, 2017 (5:10 PM).

How do I get to the 2nd gym, I beat the first gym but I can't get any further
            Old April 12th, 2017 (11:53 PM).
            • Battle Server Staff
            • Platinum Tier

Nature: Serious
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tjay View Post
            How do I get to the 2nd gym, I beat the first gym but I can't get any further
            That should be the end of the beta.

Closing this thread since this hack's been dead for a few years and the beta is very short.
            Closed Thread

Quick Reply