ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #876    
Old March 21st, 2013 (7:32 PM).
chriscrwn70 chriscrwn70 is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1
    yeah im lost i have every legend but reshiram and mew and i have been to the jade volcano like 10x and still no reshiram. I keep seeing posts about updated versions but i have no clue where to find these, can someone help me?
    Reply With Quote
      #877    
    Old March 22nd, 2013 (12:46 AM).
    CrowClaw's Avatar
    CrowClaw CrowClaw is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 40
      How do i get to the 8th gym? ive gone to Mt. skyfall but 2 grunts wont let me pass and i dont know where the hideout is
      __________________
      Don’t you want to hang out and waste your life with us?

      – Spike Spiegel

      Reply With Quote
        #878    
      Old March 22nd, 2013 (10:26 AM).
      ajb1990 ajb1990 is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3
        Was a good game but when I beat the elite four the game reset on me and I lost my saved file
        Reply With Quote
          #879    
        Old March 23rd, 2013 (4:07 AM). Edited March 23rd, 2013 by R94PT.
        R94PT R94PT is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 9
          The is no sword in the mistery cave near redwood city, just an empty cave

          and I have cought reshiram twice :S

          And another doubt, is super rod in the game, cant find it only have good rod
          Reply With Quote
            #880    
          Old March 23rd, 2013 (6:03 AM).
          搞五搞六's Avatar
          搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
          战5渣
             
            Join Date: Aug 2012
            Posts: 75
            Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27
            __________________
            The hacks I support:






            Reply With Quote
              #881    
            Old March 24th, 2013 (1:51 PM). Edited March 24th, 2013 by R94PT.
            R94PT R94PT is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 9
              If somoen who already clearde the game could help it would be nice, where do you get:
              -Shaymin
              -Arceus
              -Eliza
              -Cresselia
              -Giratina
              -That sword you need to get to the upper floor on that giant house in the island.

              Thx
              Reply With Quote
                #882    
              Old March 24th, 2013 (3:54 PM). Edited March 24th, 2013 by l0l20r2.
              l0l20r2's Avatar
              l0l20r2 l0l20r2 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2007
                Gender:
                Posts: 27
                Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
                Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

                I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

                Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.
                __________________

                Your IQ can't save you from violence
                Reply With Quote
                  #883    
                Old March 25th, 2013 (12:27 AM). Edited March 25th, 2013 by magikarp1234.
                magikarp1234 magikarp1234 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                  Posts: 6
                  I cleared 8+6 gyms 3 leagues 3 dogs 2 black and white legendary pokes mew mewtwo shamin genesect latios darkrai celebi volcarona victini keldeo

                  >> How can I get deoxy?
                  >> What does Azure room do?
                  >> How can I activate curse (red) book event?
                  >> How can I active stardust fountain event?
                  >> what should I do now?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #884    
                  Old March 25th, 2013 (10:59 AM).
                  R94PT R94PT is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 9
                    Deoxis: go to karst cave and get meteorites then he will apear on a cave near redwood, tell how to get shaymin
                    Reply With Quote
                      #885    
                    Old March 26th, 2013 (2:42 AM).
                    1158 1158 is offline
                    ......
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 560
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mattysoxfan View Post
                      Never really liked glaceon. But lucario is one of my favorites.

                      The ones I'd like to know about mostly are trading evolution Pokemon. Which would be the following:

                      Electivire
                      Magmortar
                      Rhyperior
                      Steelix
                      Gigalith
                      Conkledurr
                      Scizor

                      I don't know about the 5th generation Pokemon. Caught a scraggy so I assume there is something in it like gigalith.

                      This will determine my team if I know if these trade evolution Pokemon are in the hack.
                      Sadly,there're only Electivire, Magmortar, Steelix and Scizor avaliable in this hack,you'll be able to evolve Electabuzz at Lv50,Magmar will evolve at Lv48, to evolve Steelix and Scizor, you will need to level them up with happiness value at 220.


                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chriscrwn70 View Post
                      yeah im lost i have every legend but reshiram and mew and i have been to the jade volcano like 10x and still no reshiram. I keep seeing posts about updated versions but i have no clue where to find these, can someone help me?
                      I don't know why, I've tested through it over and over again, but I didn''t find anything wrong, I don't know why, or maybe the only way to solve this will just be restarting...Sorry.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CrowClaw View Post
                      How do i get to the 8th gym? ive gone to Mt. skyfall but 2 grunts wont let me pass and i dont know where the hideout is
                      It's in the Store Room of Bronze Port.


                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ajb1990 View Post
                      Was a good game but when I beat the elite four the game reset on me and I lost my saved file
                      Simply adjust the saving settings from 64KB into 128KB.


                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
                      The is no sword in the mistery cave near redwood city, just an empty cave

                      and I have cought reshiram twice :S

                      And another doubt, is super rod in the game, cant find it only have good rod
                      The sword can only befound after you won in Central Area and Challenge Bridge, and also, it's not in Mystery Cave, also, you can get a Good Rod from a fisherman near the entrance of Rumors Forest which on the Shappine Path.


                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 搞五搞六 View Post
                      Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27
                      Hmm, could you please tell me more about this?


                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
                      If somoen who already clearde the game could help it would be nice, where do you get:
                      -Shaymin
                      -Arceus
                      -Eliza
                      -Cresselia
                      -Giratina
                      -That sword you need to get to the upper floor on that giant house in the island.

                      Thx
                      To find Shaymin, you must get a key for the locked room in S.S Bluesea, and then unlock the door, get into it and then finish the event there, after that, go to Flora Island to find a cave for the next event. To meet Arceus, you need to find Azure Flute first, then try to find Azure Hall for the event of Arceus.As for Eliza, it's not a legendary Pokemon, and to make it help you in battle, you need to find the ancient sword and give the ancient sword to it, the sword can only be found in a sepcial and hidden cave after you won in Central Area and Challenge Bridge, as for the Cresselia event, you need to get a Lunar Wing by sleeping in NIGHT's house, then take the Lunar Wing to an actual area near the town where you found NIGHT's house, and then the event will be avaliable there, also, Giratina can be found in the secret cave in Crystal Villa after the event of Orange Villa.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by l0l20r2 View Post
                      Forced to teach a useless move like Cut on Gible? That is ridiculously frustrating... why?
                      Edit: Its a nice hack. The story line is pretty good, but its not for me. When Gen 4/5 pokemon are used in these hacks i prefer that everything is accurate to how they are in those generations. Gible doesnt learn dragon rage at 7, doesnt evolve at 24. The fact that it takes so long for you to be able to catch pokemon is a annoying as well. The pokemarts are too far away, as are the healing points. You cant buy pokeballs for a long time. Just a few things I found frustrating in the game.

                      I think you tried to do too much at once and it got complicated. I know making a hack is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Maybe try to keep it a little bit simple. Dont try to add too much at once. Have a core story and set of maps with reasonable healing points and access to pokeballs early and I think it will be a much more enjoyable game.

                      Im not trying to be mean, sorry if it seems that way, im just giving my opinion and advice. Thank you for actually taking the time to make the hack.

                      Sorry, and I'll try harder to overcome this in my another hack, sorry again for this.



                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by magikarp1234 View Post
                      I cleared 8+6 gyms 3 leagues 3 dogs 2 black and white legendary pokes mew mewtwo shamin genesect latios darkrai celebi volcarona victini keldeo

                      >> How can I get deoxy?
                      >> What does Azure room do?
                      >> How can I activate curse (red) book event?
                      >> How can I active stardust fountain event?
                      >> what should I do now?
                      To find Deoxys, you need to finish a event in the depth of Holy Karst Cave, then go somewhere else to find it, and I think you must mean "Azure Hall", right? If so, then I can tell you that Arceus event will happen there after you get the Azure Flute, and the cursed book event will not avaliable in this hack, it'll be avaliable in my another hack, sorry.And I don't know what event you mean about Stardust Fountain, so I can't answer this question. By the way, I think you can try to finish the small event about Expert S, and you can get a Rotom in this event.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
                      Deoxis: go to karst cave and get meteorites then he will apear on a cave near redwood, tell how to get shaymin
                      Try to find Deoxys somewhere else, it can be found in a very small cave now. And to get Shaymin,you must get a key for the locked room in S.S Bluesea, and then unlock the door, get into it and then finish the event there, after that, go to Flora Island to find a cave for the next event.
                      __________________
                      My hacks will also be updated in here:
                      http://wind1158.blogspot.com/
                      https://twitter.com/Wind11581
                      Hacks I support:



                      Hacks I'm working on:


                      Reply With Quote
                        #886    
                      Old March 26th, 2013 (7:50 AM). Edited March 26th, 2013 by Hugo_Cool.
                      Hugo_Cool's Avatar
                      Hugo_Cool Hugo_Cool is offline
                      Lucario's trainer
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2007
                        Location: Lisbon (Portugal)
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 37
                        Nice hack! I've watched some vids on youtube and I'm really looking to play this one! Congrats mate! By the way, are lucario, zoroark, togekiss, gardevoir, kingdra, mewtwo, Hydreigon and all of the eeveelutions available to train with? Thanks in advance ;)
                        __________________
                        I support:






                        Spoiler:
                        Hugo_Cool's PokePet

                        L'Cario the level 69 Lucario!

                        What Pokémon am I?

                        Best thing God gave us- Life? NO!! POKEMON!! +.+
                        Reply With Quote
                          #887    
                        Old March 26th, 2013 (9:10 AM). Edited March 28th, 2013 by R94PT.
                        R94PT R94PT is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 9
                          any tips how to get on top of that building in the island

                          cheers
                          Reply With Quote
                            #888    
                          Old March 26th, 2013 (8:39 PM).
                          搞五搞六's Avatar
                          搞五搞六 搞五搞六 is offline
                          战5渣
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2012
                            Posts: 75
                            Quote:
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by 搞五搞六
                            Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27

                            Hmm, could you please tell me more about this?
                            In the ending anime, the heroine is in the wrong coulour. I'm sorry that I don't know how to describe it.
                            __________________
                            The hacks I support:






                            Reply With Quote
                              #889    
                            Old March 26th, 2013 (11:22 PM).
                            magikarp1234 magikarp1234 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2013
                              Posts: 6
                              Updated: I got arceus, finished fountain event, got eliza, another dragon from B&W, deoxys.
                              (At first, I thought I need to win central area 1 times XD)

                              Currently, I am doing expert S but where should I start? I also have white eevee-S in my PC for some reason which I couldn't remember...
                              And is building on grey island available?

                              Also, bug: bug legendary and white dragon from B&W don't disappear after I catch them.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #890    
                              Old March 27th, 2013 (8:16 PM).
                              Lucasbryant Lucasbryant is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1
                                Is lileep in this hack? Ive found the claw but not the root fossil.
                                thanks!
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #891    
                                Old March 29th, 2013 (1:55 PM).
                                Jdog158 Jdog158 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1
                                  This.is a good.hack I almost everything. I just need shymin, darkri, keldeo, reshiram, mewtwo, latias. I also need the ancient sword I just cant find the cave
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #892    
                                  Old March 29th, 2013 (3:20 PM).
                                  BragoKing's Avatar
                                  BragoKing BragoKing is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 2
                                    Where do you find smoochum? And starly?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #893    
                                    Old March 30th, 2013 (9:05 PM).
                                    Trainer Sufi's Avatar
                                    Trainer Sufi Trainer Sufi is offline
                                    Hacker
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 8
                                      the games storyline is very good....
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #894    
                                      Old March 31st, 2013 (2:45 AM).
                                      R94PT R94PT is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 9
                                        Just did everything there was to do, is zekram available?

                                        jdog the sword is in a cave south of redwood, keldeo south of your house the others dont remember

                                        and if you have latios yu wont have latias
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #895    
                                        Old April 1st, 2013 (10:20 AM).
                                        Poptartzz Poptartzz is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2013
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Posts: 1
                                          This is a really cool game!! I got my 1st badge and I was wondering how you made this. I wanted to make my own for a while now. If it's no trouble, could you tell me how you made it? :)
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #896    
                                          Old April 1st, 2013 (2:17 PM).
                                          BragoKing's Avatar
                                          BragoKing BragoKing is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 2
                                            Where can I find Smoochum and Starly??? I really want a Smoochum! Or Ducklett instrsf of Starly
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #897    
                                            Old April 5th, 2013 (8:16 AM).
                                            topgunitsme's Avatar
                                            topgunitsme topgunitsme is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2009
                                              Location: india
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 36
                                              ive beaten the 7 people on challenge bridge, anything else remaining?
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #898    
                                              Old April 6th, 2013 (2:08 AM).
                                              R94PT R94PT is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2013
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 9
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by topgunitsme View Post
                                                ive beaten the 7 people on challenge bridge, anything else remaining?
                                                getting the legendaries, beat the central area if you havent beat it yet
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #899    
                                                Old April 6th, 2013 (3:41 AM).
                                                mihir mihir is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: May 2011
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 24
                                                  Um, got this hack and i was wondering, do you have the physical/special split from gen 4? Because that would be awesome.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #900    
                                                  Old April 6th, 2013 (9:02 AM).
                                                  topgunitsme's Avatar
                                                  topgunitsme topgunitsme is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Nov 2009
                                                    Location: india
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 36
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by R94PT View Post
                                                    getting the legendaries, beat the central area if you havent beat it yet
                                                    yeah i havent done that

                                                    where do i get the central ticket?
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:54 PM.