• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Favorite Challenge III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilzandpap

Who DOESN'T love Conkeldurr???
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
This is a great team! Thanks!

612.png
478.png
59.png
160.png
460.png
596.png

I'll start tomorrow by getting the C-Gear and then hacking in my team via GTS (earliest I can get any of these is after the 5th badge!) at 1000 exp each, just like I did for the One that Got Away Challenge.

EDIT: Okay, here's my first update:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
In the future, bilzandpap, please read the rules.

1. Cheating/hacking in certain Pokemon is allowed only if necessary (events or inability to trade).

The very first rule of the challenge doesn't allow trading or hacking if you can get the Pokemon in game. While half your team was fine to be hacked in, the other half (Haxorus, Arcanine, Galvantula) are actually in your regional dex and there was no reason for you to hack them. I'll let it slide, but make sure you read the rules more clearly in other challenges and ask the OP if you're confused. While that might have been my fault since it doesn't explicitly say that, I haven't seen any other problems with that in this thread. But I'm editing the rule to make that more clear.

bilzandpap

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
Ahhh okay thanks Sydian ;) I thought it was OK cuz I couldn't get any of them until I was more than halfway through the game... too late to change it now that I'm seven badges in, but thanks for clearing that up anyways

Anyways I didn't play at all over the Easter Weekend, but here's what I've done since:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So, I earned my 4th badge a while ago and forgot to update. Can't remember if how hard Elessa was, but it couldn't have been that bad if I'm having trouble remembering. Desert resort was annoying as usual. Other than that, there isn't much to say.

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Aryan143
Game: VoltWhite

I will post my favourites later because I only want people to choose types not Pokemons.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Ok that gives me Dragonite,Weavile,Darmanitan,Golurk,Swampert and Magnezone

I am happy with this team. Here is my list of favourites:

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Alright, so there's not much to say between Elessa and Clay. There's almost nothing that happens between their gyms except for some story development. I found myself quite surprised that I was high enough in level to win against Clay considering this fact. But I pulled it off somehow.

Team:
Spoiler:

bilzandpap

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
My next update.

Spoiler:

Can somebody clarify for me if my challenge is over yet? Thanks ;)

EDIT: Oh well, it doesn't matter anyways, because after extensive training in the Black Tower, I beat the Pokemon League's Lv. 72-78's and entered the Hall of Fame a second time. I'm Champion of the Favourites Challenge! ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Name: WurnpleAddiction
Game: White 2
Favorites:
Camerupt: Fire
Walrein: Water
Ferrothorn: Grass
Heracross: Fighting
Reuniclus: Psychic
Flygon: dragon

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Name: WurnpleAddiction
Game: White 2
Favorites:
Camerupt: Fire
Walrein: Water
Ferrothorn: Grass
Heracross: Fighting
Reuniclus: Psychic
Flygon: dragon

Not how you do it. You don't get to pick your types. ;(

Take Dark, Flying, Water, Fire, Electric, and Rock. Now you pick from your list. Double check the first post, and if you have questions, let me know.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Well, it's been a month since my last update. So here's Update #2, now with five badges.
Spoiler:

The team so far:
Spoiler:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Update #1 on Volt White:​

• Started the game.
  • Chose Snivy as a starter.
  • Did all the events till Striation and got the badge.
  • On route 3, battled Cheren and caught a Mudkip after lots of searching. (5% in Shaking Grass)
  • Defeated Team Plasma.
  • Mudkip evolved.
  • Learned about Double Grass.
  • In Nacrene, defeated N.
  • Took a trip to Outside Pinwheel forest and defeated all the trainers there.
  • Took on the gym and defeated it after many tries.
  • Found out that the Dragon Skull has been stolen.
  • Saved.

Team:

Spr_5b_259.png
LVL 30
WATER GUN/MUD BOMB/HP BUG/ROCK SMASH​

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Not how you do it. You don't get to pick your types. ;(

Take Dark, Flying, Water, Fire, Electric, and Rock. Now you pick from your list. Double check the first post, and if you have questions, let me know.

Dark=Krookodile
Flying=Braviary
Water=Walrein
Fire=Arcanine
Rock=Gigalith(not my favorite, just accesible)
Electric=Magnezone

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
I´d like to join too :)
So:
Name: FreshMako
Game: Pokemon Volt White 2

Hurry up! I can´t wait to get started :)

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
I'll rejoin this challenge, because I've cleared out my White2 and I'm just sitting there saved at the starter choosing.
(Can't come up with a team set-up I'd like to use...)

Name: Rewy
Game: White2 - Challenge mode

I'll re-do my favorites list a little and just put one type on each, since the more I think about 6 different for one type, I end up going by generations and then picking one ultimate favorite for those... Then it's no longer "actual favorites".
Anyhow, list:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@Rewy: Grass, Bug, Rock, Fighting, Psychic, Ghost

Black Version 2

Badges: 6/8

After I beat Clay, I blasted through the PWT tutorial. Then I cut through to Chargestone Cave, and made it to Mistralton City. Before challenging the Gym, I explored Route 7 and cleared out the Celestial Tower. I finally got the Lucky Egg, which made it possible for me to catch up with the game's average level, which I was very much below for a long time. Finally evolved Yamask. Now I only have a few levels until Deino is my only NFE.

Skyla was pretty easy. Cleaned up the Gym real fast.

Team:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back