• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

battle for the gyms! mono type tournament! (winners get to be gym leaders)

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
hello, competitive battlers! in case you were wondering why this thread was given this name, its because a new wifi league is being made and this tournament will decide the gym leaders.
if you want to battle just for fun but don't want to be a gym leader, elite four or champion if you've ranked high enough, LEAVE NOW!!! please specify in your sign up. an example is below. you may change this preference by posting that you have changed your mind anytime before the last round of the tournament ends. if you opted out of being gym leader and change your mind after the tournament ends or didn't make the cut, though luck. you'll have to visit the league and win a gym battle, then challenge them again by their own custom rules.
each round will last up to a week, try to get them in as soon as you can though.

sign ups for this tournament go from now until april 1st. battles start on the april 2nd (no joke)
here is a sign up form for reference:
Spoiler:

rules:
Spoiler:

roster:
Spoiler:

Round one:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
Years
Username: Canen
Friend Code: (will input later on, need to check)
Time zone: GMT, London
Gym leader: Too right
Preferred battle format: Single or Triple Lv100, random / ban list, no wonder launcher

Shayminlover123

Top Pokemon Trainer
Years
Username:Shayminlover123
Friend code: Will post later on
Time zone: eastern
Willing to be a gym leader?: yes
Preferred battle format: Single,flat battle, no wonder launcher.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Username: Eeveelution Co-Ordinator
Friend Code: Jamie: 5416-0106-3456
Time zone: GMT (UK)
Gym leader: YEAH!!
Preferred battle format: Single, Flat Battle, No Wonder Launcher

Oh, and are Acupressure, Moody, Sand Veil, and Snow Cloak banned as part of Evasion Clause?

I'll take that as a no...

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Username: Eeveelution Co-Ordinator
Friend Code: Jamie: 5416-0106-3456
Time zone: GMT (UK)
Gym leader: YEAH!!
Preferred battle format: Single, Flat Battle, No Wonder Launcher

Oh, and are Acupressure, Moody, Sand Veil, and Snow Cloak banned as part of Evasion Clause?

I'll take that as a no...

Oh, sorry, I missed this. I guess all those are fine, just as long as it isn't a move that raises evasion every time.

Back