• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
There are three NPC's in Johto which give you three Johto starters regardless of which starter you choose at the opening of the game. One is inside Dark Cave who gives a Totodile. The other is inside Tohjo Falls who has a Chikorita while the third one is inside Mt. Ember who has a Cyndaquil. As for Kanto starters, I say they appear as wild pokes in Kanto region

Actually u get Charmander from a lady in the house next to fuchsia PC, Squirtle is in one of the houses in Pewter city. Not sure where to get bulbasaur however (i never found him)

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Ive read conflicting things, do I need to restart my save everytime I update or can I keep my save?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2016
how do I get Umbreon if the moon stones don't work? It's 6:00 (18:00) and friendship is maxed out, (used goldenrod checker), but I still get Espeon. Is this a bug?

EDIT: Lol, it had to be 6:30.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
Actually u get Charmander from a lady in the house next to fuchsia PC, Squirtle is in one of the houses in Pewter city. Not sure where to get bulbasaur however (i never found him)

Bulbasaur is in Pewter city, Charmander is in Fuchsia City, Squirtle is in Saffron City and Mudkip is in Crystal Caves

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2013
Dear LAZ;
I gotta say i'm loving this hack, but in all honesty i can't help but feel that some Pokemon's move-sets ought to be revised, I know you don't want to be just like HG/SS, but with a IV gen battle system the III gen moves seem to come short. Something specific for this room would be perfect, albeit i know that would be a lot of work, and you don't necessary want to do it, I'm just pointing out that little thing that has been bothering me.

As an example HootHoot needs to rely on peck (damage 35, and physical) until it learns Confusion as Noctowl at lvl 41, unless you found some decent move (TM/Tutor) which is both Sp.Attack and STABs with him, hoothoot is worth nothing. It's similar with a Phanpi, it doesn't have much running for it at the beginning except Tackle (and this is worst tackle, before revamp, 35/95)
Again those are just examples, and i'm not complaining, just pointing out the only thing that i tough could be done better on this excellent hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
Hi,

just recently updated from 3.2 to 3.3; Is there an option to "refresh" the pokedex?
I've caught / found several pokemon for which the dex doesn't show the full info / caught symbol... this also includes some evolutions.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2016
bug/glitch
shiny gyarados does not appear at the lake
going into the mahogany rocket base will teleport you outside of the room map and you will be unable to return using escape ropes, fly etc.

Years
Hi,

just recently updated from 3.2 to 3.3; Is there an option to "refresh" the pokedex?
I've caught / found several pokemon for which the dex doesn't show the full info / caught symbol... this also includes some evolutions.
Converting the old game into the latest beta is sort of banned by the creators because the game will get glitched

Err, not to be a bother, but how do you find the Clear Bell? It said something about the Ruins of the Alps.
Yes, there is a secret area inside which teleport's you into an old abandoned island where you have to find that Bell

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Please I need help, I beat E4 and Champion and after that I cant continue my journey to Konto because its end of the game and after "credits" I can only start new game.
The problem could be because I was saving game in my GBA not in game through the game panel control. My last save was after I beat Lance. Is it posible to play more or I need start everything over again? :(

PS. I love this hack, it's perfect remake of my fav official Pokemon game. Truly great job <3

Last edited:
Back