• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[GO!] Easter PC-Fact-Hunting Raffle!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Except I'll be asleep then so I'll give you guys til the time I wake up in the morning :3

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Wow, some people didn't find there's o_o
I'm so happy I registered early and got the easy one heh. But good luck to everyone who found there's or still has the chance to find it xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
RESULTS TIME.

Sorry for the delay! Fun facts, not many found eggs near number 70. ;)

Good submission amount, too!

Winners...

(Drawn out of a ~hat~)

FIRST PLACE
Spoiler:

SECOND PLACE
Spoiler:

THIRD PLACE
Spoiler:

Also, here were the clues/egg locations ;)

Spoiler:

Prizes will be confirmed with PPN over the next few days. Hope y'all had fun (and a safe and happy easter!)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh, actually, prizes have been discussed. Winners will receive their prizes tomorrow! ;)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Lol I got third yay! Congrats to the others especially avishka coz she is liek mah friend and fritz loves her..... congrats again!

Years
Congrats to all the winners! :D Not everyone may have won, but it was a fun weekend for me to be able to have a small egg hunt over Easter weekend for sure :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Congrats to Avishka, tabor62 and Lady Gunner for winning! This was a fun weekend

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
A huge congrats to all winners! :D To all participants who found their eggs, congrats, and for the others, you're awesomee for participating! We all had fun, that's for sure n_n

Just a quick question though: Does everyone get an emblem for participation or something? :3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Eh?? I got 2nd and I was the first to send in my egg location??
>.>
<.<

Well it was kind of fun, cuz I don't really do Easter egg hunts anymore (I'm 17, go figure). Congrats to Avishka and Lady Gunner too!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Congrats to all the winners! I had a lot of fun and my egg wasnt hard to find so I had fun :)

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congrats to all winners; it was fun looking and finding eggs like previous egg hunts.

Back