• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Last Game You Completed

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
The last game i beat was...... Monkey Island 5 - for the Wii! :) SOOOOO fun!

Years
Last week I played Final Fantasy X till the end, did not do these side quests because they can be very irritating (did them some other time)

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
The last game I completed was...Skyward Sword. I think. College is eating up too much of my time. All I can think of right now are finals that the professors are looming over our heads...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
Spyro the Dragon. That was probably a couple months ago. I don't play video games a ton.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Jeanne D'Arc for PSP. It was a fun ride, but too easy. Levels make a huge difference. Being just two levels lower than the opponent, and you'll have trouble dealing with them. And if you're two levers higher, you'll easily kill most enemies. At least it made me use ALL characters, as at the end of the game, everyone was higher than Lv. 55. I like how they dealt with Jeanne's death in the whole story.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Other than a Pokemon game, the last game I finished was RuneScape. After 7 years of having my account, 340 days logged playing(which is about 8160 hours, give or take a few hundred XD), and a TON of work, I managed to fully max my account and obtain a Completionist's Cape before being perm banned :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just beat DynaMarisa 3D. It was a nice little Touhou TPS, really high quality for an indie game, even for a Touhou Doujin. Then again, it's made by Twilight Frontier, so I expected as much. It's recommend it to people who like Earth Defense Force, as that's where the game gets its basing.

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
I've finally beaten Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

It was long, it was tedious, it had so much puzzles, but, it was still a pretty good game overall! I almost forgot to upgrade my sword until I remembered I still had that Dumbell. Hm. The only thing difficult was finding Maple, but, notheless, it was all good.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
I actually just finished playing through The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on the GameCube a third time a couple of days ago. It's quite a spectacular game, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 :)

I literally spent the whole day playing the game and finished it around 2am, great game :D

Back