ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3876    
Old April 3rd, 2013 (3:57 AM).
mihir mihir is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 24
    Real time clock can be accessed by:
    Options-Emulator-Real time clock.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3877    
    Old April 3rd, 2013 (4:37 AM).
    lowie lowie is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mihir View Post
      Real time clock can be accessed by:
      Options-Emulator-Real time clock.
      Thanks a lot! It's fixed
      Reply With Quote
        #3878    
      Old April 3rd, 2013 (5:08 PM).
      Cammybob Cammybob is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2
        Hey, wondering if anyone could help me here. When i go to speak to Blue in Cinnabar island, he doesn't warp back to his gym and just goes on about the rock looking funny. I have beaten all the other gym leaders and have no idea what to do next >.<
        Reply With Quote
          #3879    
        Old April 3rd, 2013 (6:58 PM).
        CrimsonK's Avatar
        CrimsonK CrimsonK is offline
        That one guy.
           
          Join Date: May 2011
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Impish
          Posts: 46
          Good luck getting your stuff together, LaZ. Being in a similar situation, I can empathize. Just come back whenever it's good for you. We'll be waiting.

          On another note, I suppose I'll just report bugs as normal. This happened when I traded for "Rocky" in Violet city.

          __________________


          Reply With Quote
            #3880    
          Old April 3rd, 2013 (10:09 PM). Edited April 3rd, 2013 by XeroNos.
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post




            First Mitchel, now LaZ, who else...?
            You missed Zel there bro. Also SKY(12345). Nevermind I really hope he comes back

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cammybob View Post
            Hey, wondering if anyone could help me here. When i go to speak to Blue in Cinnabar island, he doesn't warp back to his gym and just goes on about the rock looking funny. I have beaten all the other gym leaders and have no idea what to do next >.<
            There is a cave opening behind him. Press A on it and an entrance will appear. You can also use walk through walls cheat for this purpose
            Reply With Quote
              #3881    
            Old April 4th, 2013 (12:10 AM).
            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
            Memento Mori
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 14,466
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
            You missed Zel there bro. Also SKY(12345). Nevermind I really hope he comes back[/COLOR]
            Zel never mentioned his retirement, we just knew he wasn't coming back.
            I could as well mention HackMew but I only tried to mention those who wrote letter of retirement =)
            __________________
            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
            Reply With Quote
              #3882    
            Old April 4th, 2013 (12:40 AM).
            Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 1,082
              Didnt Zel say something about returning to ShinyGold?

              Anyway is there any work going on this hack i dnt see it getting updated that much like it was on january this year
              Reply With Quote
                #3883    
              Old April 4th, 2013 (1:38 AM).
              destinedjagold's Avatar
              destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
              Oh Hai Thar~
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2007
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 8,512
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
              Anyway is there any work going on this hack i dnt see it getting updated that much like it was on january this year
              Uh...
              Maybe I should point out LaZ's post from the previous page.
              It's a long one, so it's impossible for you to miss that.

              ---o0o---

              Anyway, to LaZ, yeah, that's probably how life works to us pipz who are growing old and realizing the things which truly needs our attention. :\
              Sad to see you go, but I'm looking forward to see you again.

              I may not post here frequently, unlike the others, but I also played your game and was expecting for it to be completed. Aw well.

              I wish you the best of luck with your life. :3
              Bring back some snacks when you return, btw, else, I'll kill you. o,o :3
              __________________


              FC: 0061-1111-6462
              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              Reply With Quote
                #3884    
              Old April 4th, 2013 (3:24 AM).
              lowie lowie is offline
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3
                Where does 3.1 version ends? I assume in Leaf Bay City? :/
                Reply With Quote
                  #3885    
                Old April 4th, 2013 (11:03 AM).
                wing44 wing44 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 1
                  Hi all,

                  I have been looking into the vs seeker option for liquid Crystal and It is meant to work by activating the poke gear. However, when i activate the pokegear, it comes up with the gear options instead - phone etc.

                  How do I enable VS Seeker?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3886    
                  Old April 4th, 2013 (11:47 AM).
                  Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                  Banned
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naughty
                    Posts: 1,082
                    Wew...
                    My bad since most posts in this topic are noob questions i skip posts and pages so i missed it...

                    Didnt expect this hack to die atleast now after Link said he got some weeks to work on it and also this hack is almost complete... but its his hack and his life i wish him the best in life...

                    Is there any 100% finished hack i just see ppl abandon their projects at half way no offence but when u start something and it becomes popular you finish it i seen it many times so its getting frustrating waiting for years to play a finished product and then this :D
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3887    
                    Old April 4th, 2013 (11:22 PM). Edited April 4th, 2013 by XeroNos.
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by wing44 View Post
                      Hi all,

                      I have been looking into the vs seeker option for liquid Crystal and It is meant to work by activating the poke gear. However, when i activate the pokegear, it comes up with the gear options instead - phone etc.

                      How do I enable VS Seeker?
                      Well the Pokegear was the VS Seeker itself in here. Never mind just make it as a select option and try it. Mind you not all trainers in both region offer Rematch

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                      Wew...
                      My bad since most posts in this topic are noob questions i skip posts and pages so i missed it...

                      Didnt expect this hack to die atleast now after Link said he got some weeks to work on it and also this hack is almost complete... but its his hack and his life i wish him the best in life...

                      Is there any 100% finished hack i just see ppl abandon their projects at half way no offence but when u start something and it becomes popular you finish it i seen it many times so its getting frustrating waiting for years to play a finished product and then this :D
                      Well he actually mentioned he might come back so let us all hope dearly for that and make our prayers
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3888    
                      Old April 5th, 2013 (3:01 AM).
                      Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                      Banned
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 1,082
                        Lol so maybe theres a chance i will got to see this completed when im 60 years old or something :D
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3889    
                        Old April 5th, 2013 (3:13 AM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,466
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                        else, I'll kill you. o,o :3
                        Now, there's no way out, LaZ =D
                        You simply need to return =D
                        __________________
                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3890    
                        Old April 5th, 2013 (4:34 AM).
                        lukasz_pro's Avatar
                        lukasz_pro lukasz_pro is offline
                        Saiyan Prince
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                          Location: Poland,Gdańsk
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Hardy
                          Posts: 226
                          sory for stiupid question but Zel is dead ? o.O
                          im asking because lot of people says r.i.p at his profile
                          someone know him ? he quit room hacking forever ?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3891    
                          Old April 5th, 2013 (10:13 PM).
                          XeroNos's Avatar
                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 3,015
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
                            sory for stiupid question but Zel is dead ? o.O
                            im asking because lot of people says r.i.p at his profile
                            someone know him ? he quit room hacking forever ?
                            Oh no no I don't think he is dead. It is just he became a ghost member in Poke Community due to his life
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3892    
                            Old April 5th, 2013 (11:58 PM).
                            ablahblah987 ablahblah987 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2007
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 93
                              Could somebody please tell me where to catch Staryu, and also is it possible to get an Electabuzz or an Elekid before Kanto?
                              Thanks in advance
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3893    
                              Old April 7th, 2013 (3:33 AM).
                              KnightlyGamer KnightlyGamer is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 6
                                Just downloaded this. Too bad that it's on hold, though.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3894    
                                Old April 7th, 2013 (3:54 AM).
                                Bix Nood Bix Nood is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 40
                                  LaZ, thanks anyway. Even if it's on hold, LC remains a great game as it is.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3895    
                                  Old April 7th, 2013 (9:45 AM).
                                  Zeikku™'s Avatar
                                  Zeikku™ Zeikku™ is offline
                                  Johto remaker
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                                  Location: London, England
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Naughty
                                  Posts: 1,118
                                  Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
                                  While LaZ is putting LC on a hiatus, it doesn't mean that I won't be working on Liquid Crystal for when he and the project returns. While people may consider this the end of the project, I can assure you that this will be completed when the time is right. Consider this your break before you experience the hack in a much better standard and it'll be worth the wait.

                                  I'm currently working on some music and planning some new graphics. I can't say specifically what songs and graphics you will see in future at this moment in time, but it should be very different.

                                  Music and occasional graphical tests will be showcased on my YouTube Channel.
                                  __________________

                                  Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3896    
                                  Old April 7th, 2013 (10:23 AM).
                                  BlazeIt's Avatar
                                  BlazeIt BlazeIt is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 7
                                    Hey guys do you think this team is any good

                                    Typhlosion
                                    Amphros
                                    Gardevoir
                                    Salamence
                                    Tyranitar
                                    Heracross
                                    __________________
                                    Currently playing Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3897    
                                    Old April 7th, 2013 (10:15 PM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by ablahblah987 View Post
                                      Could somebody please tell me where to catch Staryu, and also is it possible to get an Electabuzz or an Elekid before Kanto?
                                      Thanks in advance
                                      Yes you can find Staryu on the south of Whirl Islands. They are even inside them on water ponds. Also they appear in the night more (happened with me). As for Elekid I don't remember its location but Electabuzz can be first encountered on power plant in Kanto. I am sure of it
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3898    
                                      Old April 7th, 2013 (11:47 PM).
                                      ablahblah987 ablahblah987 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2007
                                        Gender:
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 93
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                        Yes you can find Staryu on the south of Whirl Islands. They are even inside them on water ponds. Also they appear in the night more (happened with me). As for Elekid I don't remember its location but Electabuzz can be first encountered on power plant in Kanto. I am sure of it
                                        Thank you sir

                                        [Need more characters to post]
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3899    
                                        Old April 8th, 2013 (4:36 AM).
                                        bbqstingray bbqstingray is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 1
                                          There is this problem where after completing the pokemon league and credits. The game says that my save file has been deleted... does anyone know how to fix this?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3900    
                                          Old April 8th, 2013 (6:02 AM).
                                          BlazeIt's Avatar
                                          BlazeIt BlazeIt is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 7
                                            Anyone know where to find Ralts and Heracross by chance?
                                            __________________
                                            Currently playing Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:38 AM.