Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore the first 3D Pokémon region while putting a stop to Team Flare. Then, revisit the Hoenn region with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

TrollandToad.com

Old April 1st, 2013 (8:37 AM).

I love that April Fool stuff. Well Electabuzz, Magmar and Rhydon did got an evoluton and they were pretty good before it, anything is possible I guess. It seem when you edit your pokemon change lol.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
    XY IGN: Yvonne

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 1st, 2013 (8:21 PM).
    Throw caution to the wind.

Nature: Relaxed
      I'd like to see a evolutionary form of Plusle and Minun mainly to see what it could potentially become. I've always imagined three stages to it, like Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu.
      Old April 1st, 2013 (9:44 PM).
      Merry Scragmas!
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Bold
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ducklighter View Post
      I'd like to see a evolutionary form of Plusle and Minun mainly to see what it could potentially become. I've always imagined three stages to it, like Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu.
      While I think it's unlikely, maybe they'd become something more than plus and minus, maybe another type of opposite, like colour, or opposing ideologies?
      Old April 1st, 2013 (9:52 PM).
      • Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
      I hope we get a new type for gen. 6. I am really looking forward to sound type pokemon being in my pokedex :D
      I make memes and other carcinogens
      Old April 1st, 2013 (10:43 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Forever View Post
        While I think it's unlikely, maybe they'd become something more than plus and minus, maybe another type of opposite, like colour, or opposing ideologies?
        Or you could go with mathematich having Division and Multiplication for the first Evo then Square and Sqaure root.

This pic look interesting.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
        XY IGN: Yvonne
        Old April 1st, 2013 (10:56 PM).
        ♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
          I don't think Pokemon using stones to evolve i.e. Arcanine, Sunflora will ever evolve passed that. Their genes mutated after being exposed to those stones, and I don't think it makes much sense for them to "evolve" passed that, unless it's dubbed a further mutation. Eevee's PokeDEX entry attests to gene modifications in any case, and I think the idea applies to other stone-evos.

Fossil evolutions seem unlikely, too. Fossils have never gone passed one evolution and I don't think they'll break that trend. I don't think the prehistoric era was too well-known for "evolving" anyway. They were simply wiped out. After that, mammals "evolved" and changed to adapt to the new environment. I don't think in the time dinosaurs would've been on Earth there would have been time for them to adapt passed a certain point.

I like the idea of Plusle/Minun getting an evolution. They were always my favourite cheerleaders :)

Apart from that, maybe Persian could evolve, or Meowth gets a baby kitty form. Can't have enough kitties.

Rapidash could evolve into some Pegasus-like thing.

Farfetch'd could finally get some love.

A calf for Miltank and Tauros, where a male becomes Tauros and a female becomes Miltank (fitting into the X&Y chromosome theme of Gen VI)

All'in all, that last one is the only one I might be half-expecting. I'd like to see a lot of gender-based themes for X and Y, since imo it's more about gender than axes.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
          "My scar makes me sassy, child!"
          The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
          The French Club
          Old April 1st, 2013 (11:02 PM). Edited April 1st, 2013 by Ducklighter.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Forever View Post
            Yeah, it's just something I was speculating in my mind. Although there wouldn't be any point in introducing any evolutionary forms for them, I could see opposing factors playing a part in their evos. I like the sound of that XD

Also, I loved the backstory of Cubone's skull but I'd love to see a pre evo before the skull because it's kind of confusing to know it hatches with the skull of their dead mother's on them. I don't know, I doubt present Pokemon even hints of Pokemon death anymore but I think that should be corrected or atleast approached.

People have already mentioned Lapras but I would love a pre evolved form of that Pokemon because I've always loved Lapras.

EDIT: I just read Yusshin's post and I was like "yes to all that!". Farfetch'd could definitely use some attention and I would love to see an evolution for that.

What about Girafarig though? I think it could definitely do with an evolved form.
            Old April 1st, 2013 (11:28 PM).
            ♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ducklighter View Post
              Yeah, it's just something I was speculating in my mind. Although there wouldn't be any point in introducing any evolutionary forms for them, I could see opposing factors playing a part in their evos. I like the sound of that XD

Also, I loved the backstory of Cubone's skull but I'd love to see a pre evo before the skull because it's kind of confusing to know it hatches with the skull of their dead mother's on them. I don't know, I doubt present Pokemon even hints of Pokemon death anymore but I think that should be corrected or atleast approached.

People have already mentioned Lapras but I would love a pre evolved form of that Pokemon because I've always loved Lapras.

EDIT: I just read Yusshin's post and I was like "yes to all that!". Farfetch'd could definitely use some attention and I would love to see an evolution for that.

What about Girafarig though? I think it could definitely do with an evolved form.
              Maybe it's more gore-ish than you think.

Spoiler:
              Cubone hatches, kills its mother, eats her flesh and wears her skull as a trophy. The reason Cubone cries in RBY isn't because he misses his mom; it's because he didn't get to kill and eat his mother: Team Rocket did instead.

I think some Pokemon should remain evolution-less. It gives them a type of charm. Girafarig may be one of them. What could a giraffe possibly turn into anyway? I can't think of anything...

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
              "My scar makes me sassy, child!"
              The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
              The French Club
              Old April 2nd, 2013 (1:15 AM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yusshin View Post
                Maybe it's more gore-ish than you think.

Spoiler:
                Cubone hatches, kills its mother, eats her flesh and wears her skull as a trophy. The reason Cubone cries in RBY isn't because he misses his mom; it's because he didn't get to kill and eat his mother: Team Rocket did instead.

I think some Pokemon should remain evolution-less. It gives them a type of charm. Girafarig may be one of them. What could a giraffe possibly turn into anyway? I can't think of anything...

Ooh, that is nasty. Yeah, a tad more goreish that I would've hoped but yeah, there's probably a reason why Cubone doesn't get alot of airtime, although I hope it did.

I'd say there's an idea of an evo idea for Girafarig. Perhaps a Dark/Psychic type? I can imagine it's tale with the happy smiley face on it could grow and look menacing.
                Old April 2nd, 2013 (2:12 AM).
                Beginning ROM Hacker

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post

I'd like to see this get both a Pre-evolution & Evolution, it's got so much potential too.
                  That would be similar to how Roselia got both an evolution and prevolution the Generation after it was introduced. And here's my list:

Prevo: Kecleon, Absol, Skarmory, Maractus, Miltank/Tauros, Throh, Sawk and Lapras

Evo: Kecleon, Maractus, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Pachirisu, Emolga, Persian, Liepard, Audino, Lapras and Chatot

Also, I want the troll connections from Generaton V to be fixed; Luvdisc should evolve into Alomomola, and Tauros should evolve into Bouffalant.

P.S.: Someone posted a Jynx evo picture on another forum; it looks fake, but at the same time awesome, and Jynx could finally go back to rivalling Electabuzz and Magmar.

Old April 2nd, 2013 (6:51 AM).

Nature: Timid
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rayziken 2 View Post
                    Also, I want the troll connections from Generaton V to be fixed; Luvdisc should evolve into Alomomola, and Tauros should evolve into Bouffalant.
                    I don't understand why people think Bouffalant should be a Tauros evo. So they're both bipedal brown horned mammals, that means they should be related? They're counterparts, like Machop and Timburr, or Geodude and Roggenrola. That's not a "troll connection", it's just people jumping to unreasonable conclusions.

I agree about Luvdisc though. They don't really work as counterparts when one is more complex in design and has better stats. I suspect Alomomola was originally meant as a Luvdisc evo in Gen IV but got left out; since BW didn't have any evos of old Pokémon, they had to make it a standalone. Which was a really stupid decision imo, but they won't change it now.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yusshin View Post
                    Rapidash could evolve into some Pegasus-like thing.

Farfetch'd could finally get some love.

A calf for Miltank and Tauros, where a male becomes Tauros and a female becomes Miltank (fitting into the X&Y chromosome theme of Gen VI)
                    I agree with all of these. Also, Houndoom needs a cerberus evo. Also, I'm sure it's been said a lot, but Mawile and Sableye need evos too.
                    Old April 2nd, 2013 (7:11 AM).
                    Big things come in Nice packages.

Nature: Calm
                      I dunno if anyone said this yet,but Dunsparce should get an evo.I don't even know what dunsparce is based off of in the first place ._.
                      Old April 2nd, 2013 (7:57 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2013 by OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire.
                      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                      10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Careful
                        We're repeating old Pokémon we want evolutions again...which shows just how much demand exists for these Pokémon mentioned to evolve xD.
                        I believe it's based on a winged snake...it can be better though ... give it an evolution where it's Ground/Flying Gamefreak

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Radio Rebel View Post
                        I don't understand why people think Bouffalant should be a Tauros evo. So they're both bipedal brown horned mammals, that means they should be related? They're counterparts, like Machop and Timburr, or Geodude and Roggenrola. That's not a "troll connection", it's just people jumping to unreasonable conclusions.

I agree about Luvdisc though. They don't really work as counterparts when one is more complex in design and has better stats. I suspect Alomomola was originally meant as a Luvdisc evo in Gen IV but got left out; since BW didn't have any evos of old Pokémon, they had to make it a standalone. Which was a really stupid decision imo, but they won't change it now.

I agree with all of these. Also, Houndoom needs a cerberus evo. Also, I'm sure it's been said a lot, but Mawile and Sableye need evos too.
                        Uh Bouffalant and Tauros are quadpedal (walk on all fours) not by bipedal (walk on all twos). Your point still stands however, I don't see the connection between those two...
                        Speaking of bipedal how about Tauros evolves into a minotaur?
                        Old April 2nd, 2013 (8:23 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                          What 5th gen pokemon do we want to see evolve?

Personally I would love to see Swanna, Scrafty, Stunfisk and maybe Heatmor/Durant evolutions.
                          Old April 2nd, 2013 (9:41 AM).

I would love to have a Scrafty evolution, I wouldn't actually use the evolution, but I just think that Scrafty would be kickass with eviolite.

Gen 6.
                            Old April 2nd, 2013 (10:05 AM).
                            Vampire Waifu

Nature: Quirky
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Archeops12354 View Post
                              I would love to have a Scrafty evolution, I wouldn't actually use the evolution, but I just think that Scrafty would be kickass with eviolite.
                              But Scrafty is already a decent Pokemon to begin with (he was also OU once). Plus, its base stats isn't less than 465 like the usual cross-gen evolutions.
                              Old April 2nd, 2013 (10:49 AM).
                              Vivacious Deviant

Nature: Sassy
                                I definitely want to see a Scrafty evolution, if only to see what kind of things they could come up with.

As for that gory Cubone theory, that's definitely a very interesting way to look at things. I'd never thought of it that way, and with the already sad past/backstories of the masked Pokemon, I'd say that's a very good possibility. (Pokemon already has hinted at some creepier things in Pokedex entries.)

As far as evolutions go, I'd love to see more evolutions of Eevee, possibly one for Flying and/or Steel, as they haven't done one yet. (What would they evolve with? Stones or rocks like Glaceon and Leafeon?)
                                Old April 2nd, 2013 (10:55 AM).

I just noticed Medicham has such average stats....especially for a fully evolved pokemon.

410 base stat total for Medicham, that's tragic. It would be nice to see it get an evolution...but it might not considering we have Gallade.
                                  Old April 2nd, 2013 (11:39 AM).

Can't beleive I forgot about Medicham...I wanted it to have an evolution last generation but it didn't happen . Hopefully it happens this time. I hope they give it better defense stats...they're not the best per say.
                                    Old April 2nd, 2013 (3:49 PM).
                                    Like a rhythm to the sea
                                    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
                                    I just noticed Medicham has such average stats....especially for a fully evolved pokemon.

410 base stat total for Medicham, that's tragic. It would be nice to see it get an evolution...but it might not considering we have Gallade.
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
                                    Can't beleive I forgot about Medicham...I wanted it to have an evolution last generation but it didn't happen :(. Hopefully it happens this time. I hope they give it better defense stats...they're not the best per say.
                                    I feel that the both of you are neglecting it's ability: Pure Power. With that taken into consideration, it's attack power is literally doubled beyond what it is now. Meaning, instead of it being base 60, it's actually base 120 (I hope I'm right on this, but that's what I seem to be getting, anyway). But I do agree that it could improve in other areas, though I don't believe absorbing attacks should be it's role rather than just dishing out powerful attacks as often as it possibly can.

A glass cannon, so to speak. I don't think an evolution would drastically change that role, if change it at all.

I'll be chasing waterfalls tonight

Old April 2nd, 2013 (4:05 PM).

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
                                      I feel that the both of you are neglecting it's ability: Pure Power. With that taken into consideration, it's attack power is literally doubled beyond what it is now. Meaning, instead of it being base 60, it's actually base 120 (I hope I'm right on this, but that's what I seem to be getting, anyway). But I do agree that it could improve in other areas, though I don't believe absorbing attacks should be it's role rather than just dishing out powerful attacks as often as it possibly can.

A glass cannon, so to speak. I don't think an evolution would drastically change that role, if change it at all.
                                      Pure power seems a bit silly to me. It would be much better to have the actual stats rather than the ability....which could be shut off by another move/ability.

I wouldn't call Pure power a real benefit, it's more of a crutch for Medicham to lean on.
                                      Old April 2nd, 2013 (4:28 PM).

Let's just finally give Dunsparce and Farfetched the evolutions they deserve
                                        Old April 2nd, 2013 (4:40 PM).
                                        Like a rhythm to the sea
                                        • Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
                                        Pure power seems a bit silly to me. It would be much better to have the actual stats rather than the ability....which could be shut off by another move/ability.

I wouldn't call Pure power a real benefit, it's more of a crutch for Medicham to lean on.
                                        Agreed. It's kind of a shame that Medicham pretty much had to rely on it's ability to be anywhere near useful, and even then, while base 80 speed is decent, it's hardly enough to keep up with the increasingly offensive and speedy metagame (that is OU, of course). I do understand that I've said previously that it's purpose is not to absorb attacks, but better defenses wouldn't really hurt, so at least it wouldn't die to one or two blows or anything like that. That's what I would hope to see in it's evolution, anyway.

That, and probably a better ability.

I'll be chasing waterfalls tonight

Old April 3rd, 2013 (8:04 PM).

Maybe the evolution can be faster, and they could give it some more special attack to make it more of a mix attacker (it's attack and special attack are the same when not counting it's ability). Maybe add some more real attack so that it wouldn't rely not it's ability alone, yet not too much (unless they take away pure power) as to not make it overpowered.
                                          Old April 4th, 2013 (11:27 AM).
                                          Man's Best Friend
                                          • Silver Tier

For Medicham, it technically doubles the attack stat based on the attack stat itself, not its base stat. To put it in perspective, Azumarill (who has Huge Power which is the same thing) when you determine it's fully invested in Attack and an Adamant nature has about a base 149 Attack stat. That would be its stat if you strip down from its fully invested, then doubled attack stat. Basically, iirc, Medicham's true attack stat with full investment (idk about adamant) has around base 170 attack. So it's all about the stat and nature and not really about the base stat itself (base 100 for Azumarill is not very powerful).

But I agree that Medicham might get an evo, but one with only a tiny bit more attack, and mostly bulk and speed added. That would be so cool to use (but extremely over powered probably).

Quick Reply