• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
This will be my first time watching Pokemon Smash, should be interesting....well for the first 10 minutes. Then I'll probably get bored from not understanding anything they're saying.

No doubt the reveal will be in the last 15 minutes or so.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
This will be my first time too (watching it live, that is). Can't wait. I won't have a clue they'll say but I love the Japanese language (and its craziness) so my ears won't mind. And I don't care how long I have to wait for the end of the show I just want to see it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm watching it from the link Suicune posted earlier. Hopefully I won't be too weird out...I've seen non live smash episodes before and they were strange to say the least xD
Okay it's starting!

blue

gucci
Years
The "?" Pokemon was battling against a Cloyster so I can only assume it & Shellder will also be included in the regional Dex?
Oh, and it looks like it was using the move Shadow Ball... Sableye anyone?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Lol the commercial earlier...
Yay it's finally starting for real. I do guess Cloyster will be popping up...also the ? was using looked like a ghost move...could it be Mewtwo, Sableye evolution, or an eeveelution (they can use Shadow ball too)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The "?" Pokemon was battling against a Cloyster so I can only assume it & Shellder will also be included in the regional Dex?
Oh, and it looks like it was using the move Shadow Ball... Sableye anyone?

That's just advertising. Doesn't necissarily mean they'll be in the games.

blue

gucci
Years
That's just advertising. Doesn't necissarily mean they'll be in the games.

I know, but I'm assuming it's a possibility.

They shown the starters battling right before Masuda lifted up the Red "?" card, I wonder if it has anything to do with them.

blue

gucci
Years
smash4131.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back