• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
i started playing DR1 the other day and i accidentally downloaded the beta so it ends at evil pete, so is there anyway i can get my emulator battery saves from the beta to the full completed version i just downloaded so that i dont have to start again

Years
i started playing DR1 the other day and i accidentally downloaded the beta so it ends at evil pete, so is there anyway i can get my emulator battery saves from the beta to the full completed version i just downloaded so that i dont have to start again
Boy please post on Dark Rising 1's thread. Check your emulator settings and check Save Type as Flash 128 Kbytes option

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Last edited:

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
It says I have to log in to see it. I thought I gave everyone the proper credits but if I'm missing someone please let me know and I will add em no problem.

EDIT: NVM, Anbuja's_BlooDY sent me the list of people. Thanks!

Sorry about that,I didn't realize you had to login to view the page.Thank you anbuja for helping out,And as for your ROM hack I can't say much because I have yet to play the first pokemon DarkRising,but I'll give it a try soon.

Last edited:

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Well the moment she had just released the final beta, I downloaded it, so yeah, pretty sure abt the first one and @alienhunterx if she does agree to let u beta test then yeah I guess so, which is why..... DRG, I wan't to offer my help and beta test if it's okay with ya :P. But srsly not joking, if it's okay with ya. Also how do I become a supporter of DR 2, again new here sorry :(

Really, now that's unfair. XD Maybe I could also beta test it, I did suggest the Sora idea. XD
What so great about being first one to download it or play it...?
You're not gonna finish it if DRG won't decide to release the complete version anyways.

There is something called honor and satisfaction in being the one to do things first. A general rule, perhaps.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
Hey guys, Jill here with some bit of news: I'm leaving the development team for Dark Rising 2.

After some events that have happened recently, I don't feel comfortable working for this hack anymore. I just want to say that I am disappointed in some things that were said, so because of that I don't feel right continuing to help Dark Rising 2.

However, I'm allowing all of the music that I've made to be kept by DRG, so she can do whatever she feels fit with them. But from this point on, I will not be writing anymore music for her.

I am sorry that it has come to this, and I wish DarkRisingGirl and the rest of the development team the best of luck in their endeavors, but they will have to go on without me. I will not sacrifice my own integrity for others.

Have a great day, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Have yet to play Dark Rising 1 but I'm still glad a number 2 is coming. From what I've seen of Dark Rising it's awesome and I can't wait to get to it! Best of luck!

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Dang bro the whole community should be mad at u. I know i would be.
Darkrisinggirl said she aint posting dark rising 2 on here no more when she finish it cause she going back to hacking for fun instead of tryin to make it perfect on here like everybody wants it to be. said yall take hacking too serious on this website like its a life money making goal lol. Im glad i know her personally cause i feel sorry for yall. u saw them screenshots of it? game gonna be amazing. we gonna be over here playin the heck of it while Yall aint gonna know wat happens next in the story lol. if i feel nice tho bro imma post a youtube lets play of it cause yall aint gonna be able to play it. dang yall losing out...she aint signing on the community no more. guess the ppl who loved the first one wont get to play the next one like we are over here. now all of the ppl who loved the hack on the community gonna miss out. not me tho!
I am really hoping you are joking though if it does happen the only one who can blame themselves are those who were in the arguing against her.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Well glad to see Dark Rising 2 seems to be coming along nicely, its a shame the music creator left but I'm sure the game will still be as great if not better then the first one :) eagerly awaiting and ready for beta testing should there be one ;)

Years
You know guys it might be feel offended to some people but it does not hurt me whether the hack has any music at all because I always play any hack with my sounds and music off.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You know guys it might be feel offended to some people but it does not hurt me whether the hack has any music at all because I always play any hack with my sounds and music off.
Now that's some disgrace to hacks that actually care to put some music in them... :/
The bit music is one of the best parts of Pokemon games and you don't want to hear it... That hurts...

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Now that's some disgrace to hacks that actually care to put some music in them... :/
The bit music is one of the best parts of Pokemon games and you don't want to hear it... That hurts...

I mentioned that I was not hurting anyone's feelings. The reason I mute the music and sound so that the game runs faster on my PC

Nah, Ash just wants to pick an argument with ya I think (PEACE :D)
Anyways, how much does will this music creator issue slow the process for a release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back