• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
I might actually play this hack. I'm usually super busy but this is appealing
I support you.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Beautiful update :) I like those spider webs! do they do something special?

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
I can't help but look back at how much this hack has changed throughout the years.I still remember making maps for this hack using those alistair tiles that were so difficult to use lol.I can't believe that this hack has gone from This to something as remarkable as this hack I'm seeing right now.I can honestly say that this hack has improved so much since I last saw it.The mapping/tile inserting really shows how much better you have gotten over time.One thing that really surprised me about this hack was the animated trees since I have yet to see another Pokemon ROM hack have something like this.It shows how much creativity you have with something as simple as animations.As for the scripts,It's needless to say you have yourself a pretty good scripter,although some of the screenshots lack scripts based on the storyline.The storyline as a whole needs to be explained a little better and given more detail on what is really happening.The indoor tiles you inserted are also incredibly good,but I see that some of the tiles lack an outline around them.This screenshot would look much better if you added an outline on the grey floor tiles and the corners of the walls.The same goes for the screenshot of the pokemon center. Giving them an outline really makes tiles stand out more,thus making a really nice effect like this.The outlining and nice palletes in that screenshot give the hack a real GBA feel,rather than having non outlined 4th and 5th gen tiles that look very tacky.Anyways to sum it all up you have a pretty neat hack going anbuja,It's one of the better ROM hacks I've seen here lately,and I'm honored to have been able to work on this hack in the past. :)

Good luck with your hack and in case you ever need any help with ROM hacking you can always hit me up on skype/MSN.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Here are just comments to peoples comments, if you wish to read them go ahead.
If not skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:

Update:
Hello guys and gals!
How'd you've been?

It got sometime since I last posted anything here, and I'm really sorry that I can't show more often some things.

Tbh I was expecting to release today the alpha but it is just not ready yet, so you all have to wait some more D:

I won't set any release date since I probably won't be able to get it done so pls don't be mad at me.

Since it is my birthday today I cant let you get off this thread empty handed so I'll show you just 2 screens of the new Mayuba City.
49-1.png
50.png

The screens aren't really something amazing or anything, but I still hope you like it.

Until next time

Anbuja~​

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Since it is my birthday today I cant let you get off this thread empty handed so I'll show you just 2 screens of the new Mayuba City.
49-1.png
50.png

The screens aren't really something amazing or anything, but I still hope you like it.

Until next time

Anbuja~

Mother. Of. Christ. O__o
I've already said how much I admire this so I'll stop at that :p
AMAZING TILES THOUGH ASDFG.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
anded so I'll show you just 2 screens of the new Mayuba City.
49-1.png
50.png

Anbuja~[/center]

I feel that the outlines are way too dark. Try something lighter or try the darkest shade in the building itself.

PS: Is FBI Agent back? my patience has it's limits.

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Here are just comments to peoples comments, if you wish to read them go ahead.
If not skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:

Update:
Hello guys and gals!
How'd you've been?

It got sometime since I last posted anything here, and I'm really sorry that I can't show more often some things.

Tbh I was expecting to release today the alpha but it is just not ready yet, so you all have to wait some more D:

I won't set any release date since I probably won't be able to get it done so pls don't be mad at me.

49-1.png
50.png

Until next time

Anbuja~​

Hahaha are u kiding? Those screen shots are looking owsome. . . And the tiles are stunning, which gives a glimpse of your hard work. . .keep it up just w8ing 4 the beta to come

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Update:
Hello guys and gals!
How'd you've been?

49-1.png
50.png

Until next time

Anbuja~​

No matter how hard you try,
We will never die,
We will always try,
And we we will rise to the stars~

Aaanyway, birthday or not, this is no time to slack xD.

But I'm not mad at you either.
... and you know how to place the correct tiles, too! I'm shocked to see that Pokémon Center with those tiles, since I had long before thought that palette was a bit too dull, but it seems cool over here!

(sigh) I guess I'll stop asking for release then... good luck, tho~

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
i plan to buy a nintendo 3ds but i see this new updates its loook like pokemon black,white diamond & pearl nds etc. its like pokemon game for ds :) nice now i wait to release this and i will cancel to buy nintendo 3ds waste money i use emulator to play in my android phone tnx anbuja!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
The tiles are just awesome!!
Personally i would prefer a hack with only 1-3rd gen pokemon :P
Implementing new generations means replacing older ones... And the pokemon cries are rarely replaced...

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Mother. Of. Christ. O__o
I've already said how much I admire this so I'll stop at that :p
AMAZING TILES THOUGH ASDFG.
Really?
Nice to hear :>
I feel that the outlines are way too dark. Try something lighter or try the darkest shade in the building itself.

The outlines look just fine to me D:
Also not yet.

*gulp*
I can't take more of these awesome tiles o.O
If you do something more, I might get a heart attack :D
But I will make more...;-;

Hahaha are u kiding? Those screen shots are looking owsome. . . And the tiles are stunning, which gives a glimpse of your hard work. . .keep it up just w8ing 4 the beta to come
Almost done.
Thanks!

No matter how hard you try,
We will never die,
We will always try,
And we we will rise to the stars~

Aaanyway, birthday or not, this is no time to slack xD.

But I'm not mad at you either.
... and you know how to place the correct tiles, too! I'm shocked to see that Pokémon Center with those tiles, since I had long before thought that palette was a bit too dull, but it seems cool over here!

(sigh) I guess I'll stop asking for release then... good luck, tho~
Thanks, well it got slight changes anyways that probably why.
Also I try to get it done.

i plan to buy a nintendo 3ds but i see this new updates its loook like pokemon black,white diamond & pearl nds etc. its like pokemon game for ds :) nice now i wait to release this and i will cancel to buy nintendo 3ds waste money i use emulator to play in my android phone tnx anbuja!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably nicest comment I've until now :>
It's nice to hear that people think this way.

The tiles are just awesome!!
Personally i would prefer a hack with only 1-3rd gen pokemon :P
Implementing new generations means replacing older ones... And the pokemon cries are rarely replaced...
I've didn't insert any new pokemon yet since that was not my prority.
But when I'll get new ones in, I'll change off course rheyre cries too~

Awesome screenies...best of luck for the hack..can't wait for its release :D
Me neither.
Thanks!

I'll probably get tomorrow some stuff for you guys.

Anbuja~

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Here:
MRzKX89.png

The left one is my recolored version. The outlines are a little softer, which turn something like "LOOK AT ME" into "oh look". Well, Idk any better ways to explain.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021

Personally I prefer a dark outline than a lighter one.It gives more of a pop effect and makes the tiles look less bland and dull.That's just my opinion in the end it really depends on what the tile inserter prefers.I think it looks great the way he inserted them.Great job anbuja,Hope to see some more updates soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back