• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sydian's son turns two!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Today is a very special day for PokeCommunity. Two years ago on this day, April 11, our very own wonderful Southern belle moderator Sydian pushed forth from her loins a screaming Irish drunken midget that she named "Leafu".

That little boy went on to do great things for our community, becoming a breath of fresh air and a walking reality check in a place where people can sometimes take themselves a bit too seriously. He was the very first friend I made on this site and I'm sure I'm not the only person who can say that. He's a very special boy in more ways than a lot of you will ever know, and he deserves all the gifts and cake that a community can bestow upon him!

And he's still just a toddler!

Happy second PC-versary, Razor Leaf! I love you long time!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This is like a celebration of me as well as kiddo since I worked so damn hard. I mean, he was in there for like 16 years. He was a big baby.

ANYWAY MY DEAR SON I am so happy that you're two years old now. Can you please be potty trained?

But no really, it's been great to see such a wonderful member become a great moderator and then become a fantastic super moderator. It's every internet mom's dream come true! I am so proud of you, my little bby leafy boy. I love you very much and hope you will continue to stay here and grace the forum with your presence! Baha. I really do feel like a mommy to you sometimes. n__n

Now that you've been here two years, here's your gen II animation:

Razor_Leaf_II.png

Reactions: Her

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Two years and already a supermod. RL, you're definitely someone here that I look up to. Congratulations!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
LEAFY WHAT HOW ARE YOU ONLY TWO

Regardless of your age, you've always been awesome to talk to and you've become an amazing mod and then s-mod. IN ONLY TWO YEARS WHAT EVEN ok ok no I'm done. So yeah wow happy PC-versary! Stick with us for a lot longer, yeah?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Two years ago on this day, April 11, our very own wonderful Southern belle moderator Sydian pushed forth from her loins a screaming Irish drunken midget that she named "Leafu".

This is actually just the best sentence ever made. Especially the drunk midget bit. :3

Happy PC-versiary Harry <3 When I returned and became active in OVP/CCP, you were on of the first people I noticed, and eventually we got to know one another. Honestly mate, I hold you (as well as Live) responsible for how far I've made it myself, and I owe it to you. You're an awesome moderator, an awesome person, and an amazing friend. Let the past two years be a fond memory for you to reminisce about, cause I'm sure the majority of it was amazing.

You're simply brilliant, Leafu. Stick around for a couple more years, mkay? <3 And again, congratulations for two years. :D

Years
While we haven't spoken much, it feels like you've been here for quite a while longer. You've contributed a lot to PC in just a few short years, so here's for many, many more! :D

Years
Congrats on two years at PC, Razor Leaf!

You have done more stuff than most members in that short period of time, getting modded 6 months after joining and then eventually super-modded not to mention you're such an awesome guy to talk to who loves making new friends and you love to help out a lot as well, which is what I love seeing in the very contributive members. We even meet up on the Pokemon Showdown server every now and then and PC would not be the same today had you not joined.

And we cannot complete your celebration than to have Turtwig use Razor Leaf!

tumblr_mieivd0OKs1r8suc9o2_r1_500.gif

Congrats dude, and stick around for many years to come! Can't believe you'll be a PC Veteran next year eh?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Two years ago on this day, April 11, our very own wonderful Southern belle moderator Sydian pushed forth from her loins a screaming Irish drunken midget that she named "Leafu".

andy what the hell did you steal this from a fanfic

Leafy!!! Harry!!! Hey there!!!!! Happy two years!!! Just filling up the Required Harley Exclamation Mark quota!!!!
Two years... wow. Not a very long time at all and you've managed to accrue more respect than I'll ever manage to obtain, lmao. But I'm not jealous!!! Because I know that I am simply not as good/strong/cool/sweet as you are!!!!

Happy anniversary, loser!!!!!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Happy PCversary, Razor Leaf. You are a great S-Mod and I hope you will continue your work as how you are doing now. Here take this:

150px-Ash_Chikorita_Razor_Leaf.png

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today is a very special day for PokeCommunity. Two years ago on this day, April 11, our very own wonderful Southern belle moderator Sydian pushed forth from her loins a screaming Irish drunken midget that she named "Leafu".

I honestly haven't laughed this much at a celebration thread. Oh wow I'm dying here.

Anyway, congrats on Sydian for birthing Leaf two years ago Razor for turning 2 on PC. I mean happy birthday 2 year PC anniversary! It really feel like longer here since you went from regular user to mod to smod in only a short time. Hope you can stay for more years to come.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I AM VERY LATE.

Anyway - this thread is lovely! Also died @ "Two years ago on this day, April 11, our very own wonderful Southern belle moderator Sydian pushed forth from her loins a screaming Irish drunken midget that she named "Leafu".".

Anyway yeah, thanks everyone. I'm not gonna go replying to everything right now because I feel that'd just be me giving generic "thanks [username] it means a lot!!!!" so I'll just do ye all at once. It's been an awesome two years and it's great to see all you guys wishing me a happy pcversary and whatnot and, tacky as it sounds, it really does mean a lot. So yeah, thank you all! :D im terrible at words lol

Also with all the "how did you become a smod so fast" comments, I... have no idea. ):

Back