• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?

Crux

Evermore
Years
About nothin' and everything all at once!

Anyways, are you the kind of person who vents out frustration by whining?
Do you know somebody who is?
Are you ever willing to lend an ear when someone you know needs to vent?
And any other questions you might think are relevent!

Oh, and if you're thinking about PMing me a one word answer to this thread... just stfu.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Props for the Green Day reference!

I'm not a whiner personally, but I'll rage sometimes. Its justified though, I won't complain if there's no reason to. And for my friends, I'm the person to vent on, so yes, I always lend an ear.

Totally missed what the last part was supposed to mean

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
So tempted to send you a one word reply now...and call you a genius...in the same message. ;D

-No, I'm more likely to be angry while frustrated.

-Yes, my father has a tendency to vent his frustration by ranting about various things. Not very fun, but I know he needs to let off steam, so I listen to him.

-Yes, almost always. It seems to help some people to vent at others, so I'm fine with listening to them.

Years
I seem to whine a lot. I'd like to think that a lot of the time I'm more joking around then serious. Not sure if I'm overreacting to the amount or not. That kind of scares me. I really should just keep quiet more often. :/

I'm all for people venting to me. I'll listen and give advice if I have it. Even if I can't, they can feel free to just talk if it helps.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I am more-so angry when I'm frustrated, so ranting to the nearest person is normally the result.
On the flip side, I am the person to vent on. I like hearing about other people's dilemmas and giving advice, so I'm always there.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I whine and I hate it. I really need to stop but it's quite difficult to do. It annoys the piss out of people...

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I tend to keep it bottled and take it out when I can, through sport or music, rather than whine to other people.
Having said that, I do listen to other peoples gripes, though its hard to stay focused if they end up blabbing on and on.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I tend to complain a lot when Im stressed and stuff but I dont really whine, as I dont want to annoy people.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I can be a whiner, but it's not frequent and usually it's about different stuff. It feels good to whine. I can't lie about that. Just sitting there and complaining to somebody for a while feels absolutely wonderful.

However, I know people who are constant whiners and it gets kind of annoying because it paints the picture that their lives are everlasting crapfests.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Are you the kind of person who vents out frustration by whining?
Nope. I don't whine. I'm not the type of person to verbally release how I am feeling, unless I am happy.

Do you know somebody who is?
Yes, I believe.

Are you ever willing to lend an ear when someone you know needs to vent?
Always. People tend to come to me and rant about their problems, and I will always be there to listen, giving them my fullest attention and sometimes a word or two of advice.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
No I do not whine I will Rant which makes me feel better. I will point to someone who will whinemy daughter but hey she is only 3. No I will not lend them an ear if they come to me and whine I'll just tell them "Get a grib".

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
When I'm with my friends and family, I whine quite a lot, but when I'm in a public place, I keep my mouth shut and wait till I get home so I can blog about it or post an annoying status on Facebook. But I always like listening to people who whine for some reason. It's one of my guilty pleasures, honestly.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've been told I complain a lot, but I think people misinterpret the things I say as complaints when really I'm just thinking out loud.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I think it's important to release that negative energy, and I try my best to do that. I hold a lot of it in until it gets to a boiling point, where it floods out, and I usually have little control over what I say to the point where what I say sounds a lot like word vomit and the things I say don't really connect. I do vent out my frustration, and sometimes I do it by whining, but I think that I vent it out a lot more often in the form of yelling and passive aggressive behavior.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I always hold things in, except for little things. Everyone I know though comes to me about problems.

Back