ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3526    
Old April 11th, 2013 (7:51 AM).
ElPorrito ElPorrito is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 8

    HI again, i don't know why, but the mirage tower appear (for people who want to see it, it was nigth on game when she(the tower) appear).. i found a fossil. My question is:
    What i do whit the fossil?


    Relevant Advertising!

      #3527    
    Old April 11th, 2013 (5:10 PM).
    destinedjagold's Avatar
    destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
    Oh Hai Thar~
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 8,526

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ElPorrito View Post
    HI again, i don't know why, but the mirage tower appear (for people who want to see it, it was nigth on game when she(the tower) appear).. i found a fossil. My question is:
    What i do whit the fossil?

    There is a scientist in the Ranger HQ located in Silkwind Path that will resurrect that fossil into a PKMN.
    Also, the Mirage Tower randomly appears.

    __________________



    FC: 0061-1111-6462
    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

      #3528    
    Old April 11th, 2013 (10:47 PM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015

      I have a question. How many side quests are there in this hack. Because I have completed 4 of them and needed to know where are the others

        #3529    
      Old April 12th, 2013 (12:45 AM).
      destinedjagold's Avatar
      destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
      Oh Hai Thar~
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2007
      Location: Philippines
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 8,526

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
      I have a question. How many side quests are there in this hack. Because I have completed 4 of them and needed to know where are the others

      I can't really remember all of them, though I will try my best.
      (not in order)
      - there's a quest in Guardia Town that will reward you with one of the elemental monkeys.
      - there's one in Highpoint Town that is related to the Ruby Destiny Fragment.
      - there's one in Rintah Town about the symbol/badge of the town where Champion Joseph gives you.
      - Blitz will give you a quest that is related to the Ruby Destiny Fragment.
      - there's one in Silver Desert south from Silver Town and north from Rainleaf Town. It's about a guy who wants to see the treasure inside the Mirage Tower.

      so far, those are the only ones that I could remember...

      __________________



      FC: 0061-1111-6462
      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

        #3530    
      Old April 12th, 2013 (8:30 PM). Edited April 13th, 2013 by asakau733.
      asakau733 asakau733 is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3

        Please help me patch this it alway says Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
        EDIT: got it working. Thx for this

        is there any exp. share in this? where and how will I get it

          #3531    
        Old April 13th, 2013 (12:38 PM).
        ElPorrito ElPorrito is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 8

          Hey, i finished the all game, have all pokemons(a little bit whit cheats) and some more xD
          It was a GYM in a city in the top left corner(i dont remeber the name) how can i enter?

          PS:Thank you for the great game, it is my 2º favorite pokemon game, it's really god job. Whitout bugs and some things more maybe i wold like more this than PKMN Cristal

            #3532    
          Old April 14th, 2013 (10:13 PM).
          XeroNos's Avatar
          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 3,015

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ElPorrito View Post
            Hey, i finished the all game, have all pokemons(a little bit whit cheats) and some more xD
            It was a GYM in a city in the top left corner(i dont remeber the name) how can i enter?

            PS:Thank you for the great game, it is my 2º favorite pokemon game, it's really god job. Whitout bugs and some things more maybe i wold like more this than PKMN Cristal

            You mean a huge building on an island after Surf? Dude that is the league in which you have to battle Master 17 guys

              #3533    
            Old April 15th, 2013 (3:46 AM).
            ElPorrito ElPorrito is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 8

              Yes i know, the island i'm talking is more in top (CIANWOOD CITY), how can i battle the leader?

                #3534    
              Old April 15th, 2013 (5:47 PM).
              destinedjagold's Avatar
              destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
              Oh Hai Thar~
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2007
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 8,526

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ElPorrito View Post
              Yes i know, the island i'm talking is more in top (CIANWOOD CITY), how can i battle the leader?

              You can't.
              I just placed it there for...no real reason actually. :\

              __________________



              FC: 0061-1111-6462
              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                #3535    
              Old April 17th, 2013 (12:29 AM).
              unowen's Avatar
              unowen unowen is offline
              The Wanderer
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2013
                Posts: 24

                Hi, can you help me?
                uhm, so I use the Tsukuyomi patcher to patch it, but it's always failed somehow...
                And may I ask what are the starters here?

                __________________


                Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series should've been made into a whole anime series.

                  #3536    
                Old April 17th, 2013 (12:44 AM).
                Shadowraze's Avatar
                Shadowraze Shadowraze is offline
                ur mum
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                  Location: ur mum
                  Age: 18
                  Gender: Other
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 798

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by unowen View Post
                  Hi, can you help me?
                  uhm, so I use the Tsukuyomi patcher to patch it, but it's always failed somehow...
                  And may I ask what are the starters here?

                  There's a video on how to patch using tsukuyomi in the Flora Sky thread so check it out there.

                  And the starters are the Gen.1 starters Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.

                    #3537    
                  Old April 17th, 2013 (12:58 AM).
                  unowen's Avatar
                  unowen unowen is offline
                  The Wanderer
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                    Posts: 24

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
                    There's a video on how to patch using tsukuyomi in the Flora Sky thread so check it out there.

                    And the starters are the Gen.1 starters Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander.

                    Thanks!
                    Well, I tried patching the other files with Tsukuyomi and it worked.
                    I just can't patch Life of Guardians only...

                    __________________


                    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series should've been made into a whole anime series.

                      #3538    
                    Old April 17th, 2013 (1:37 AM).
                    destinedjagold's Avatar
                    destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                    Oh Hai Thar~
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: May 2007
                    Location: Philippines
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Careful
                    Posts: 8,526

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by unowen View Post
                    Thanks!
                    Well, I tried patching the other files with Tsukuyomi and it worked.
                    I just can't patch Life of Guardians only...

                    You need another Ruby ROM from other sources.

                    __________________



                    FC: 0061-1111-6462
                    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                      #3539    
                    Old April 17th, 2013 (2:47 AM).
                    unowen's Avatar
                    unowen unowen is offline
                    The Wanderer
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                      Posts: 24

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                      You need another Ruby ROM from other sources.
                      I see...
                      May I know what Ruby base ROM exactly do you use for this hack?
                      I'm gonna use the exact same so it will be success, lol.

                      __________________


                      Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series should've been made into a whole anime series.

                        #3540    
                      Old April 17th, 2013 (3:28 PM).
                      Dublinfan Dublinfan is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1

                        I can't figure out how to download!!! Please make an installation guide because this is really confusing. Thanks

                          #3541    
                        Old April 17th, 2013 (5:45 PM).
                        destinedjagold's Avatar
                        destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                        Oh Hai Thar~
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2007
                        Location: Philippines
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 8,526

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Dublinfan View Post
                        I can't figure out how to download!!! Please make an installation guide because this is really confusing. Thanks

                        Head over to my site and download the patch there in the home page, and then visit the page there entitled “How To Patch”.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by unowen View Post
                        I see...
                        May I know what Ruby base ROM exactly do you use for this hack?
                        I'm gonna use the exact same so it will be success, lol.

                        I simply used a Ruby ROM version 1.0 without the MUGS intro.

                        __________________



                        FC: 0061-1111-6462
                        TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                          #3542    
                        Old April 22nd, 2013 (1:08 PM). Edited April 22nd, 2013 by Morz.
                        Morz Morz is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1

                          Stupid question btw

                          So I'll just say that's this game is just AWESOME !

                          The best pokemon game ever made, and a really interesting story line !
                          I'm really happy to have played this ! Ty jagold, and ty the team .

                          (i dont know how to lvl up after the 3 consecutive battles cauz my pkmns are lvl 50- and i cannot beat any others trainers , single problem i found )

                          Morz.

                            #3543    
                          Old April 22nd, 2013 (10:28 PM).
                          XeroNos's Avatar
                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                            Age: 28
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 3,015

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Morz View Post
                            Stupid question btw

                            So I'll just say that's this game is just AWESOME !

                            The best pokemon game ever made, and a really interesting story line !
                            I'm really happy to have played this ! Ty jagold, and ty the team .

                            (i dont know how to lvl up after the 3 consecutive battles cauz my pkmns are lvl 50- and i cannot beat any others trainers , single problem i found )

                            Morz.

                            There is a way to make your pokes level faster. There is a house which has inlimited store of Rare Candies

                              #3544    
                            Old April 22nd, 2013 (10:30 PM).
                            destinedjagold's Avatar
                            destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                            Oh Hai Thar~
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Location: Philippines
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 8,526

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Morz View Post
                            Stupid question btw

                            So I'll just say that's this game is just AWESOME !

                            The best pokemon game ever made, and a really interesting story line !
                            I'm really happy to have played this ! Ty jagold, and ty the team .

                            (i dont know how to lvl up after the 3 consecutive battles cauz my pkmns are lvl 50- and i cannot beat any others trainers , single problem i found )

                            Morz.

                            I...am going to assume that your question is about where to level after the Dragon Castle event.
                            Well, the rivals are around their respectful towns for you to battle.

                            After you defeated Princess Alice, you can rebattle all leaders again.

                            Also, others are abusing the Rare Candy inside the minigame building in Silkwind Path for easy levels.

                            __________________



                            FC: 0061-1111-6462
                            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                              #3545    
                            Old April 23rd, 2013 (7:49 AM).
                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                            Memento Mori
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 14,494

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

                            Also, others are abusing the Rare Candy inside the minigame building in Silkwind Path for easy levels.
                            Once you're fully EV-set there's no use for normal leveling :D :D

                            __________________

                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List

                              #3546    
                            Old April 27th, 2013 (7:45 AM).
                            DForcelight DForcelight is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1

                              Hello. I have a Question. I fought Champion Joseph before I talked to Chaomega and got the 4 Dragons. Now I only got 5 dedtiny fragments and the one from Joseph is missing Now I am unable to finish? Because the last two patty will give. But for that I need the 6.th one from Joseph

                                #3547    
                              Old May 3rd, 2013 (8:13 PM).
                              adiabatic adiabatic is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2013
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 3

                                Hi there, My problem is after i defeat new champ jimmy the game save and plays the ending part after the "unpacking.." text my game always crash and the save file is always before i fight jimmy.. im playing in my n95 w/ vbag emulator, im dying to finish this game thanks

                                  #3548    
                                Old May 5th, 2013 (3:34 AM).
                                Teanji's Avatar
                                Teanji Teanji is offline
                                Wielder of the Sol Blade!
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2013
                                  Location: Australia
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 20

                                  I really like the tileset that's used in those screenshots, they work well together. I'll probably give this a go sometime tomorrow :D

                                  __________________

                                  Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/G1Teanji

                                    #3549    
                                  Old May 5th, 2013 (3:04 PM).
                                  L0RD G3NGAR's Avatar
                                  L0RD G3NGAR L0RD G3NGAR is offline
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                                  Location: Canada
                                  Age: 19
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 849

                                  Found MissingoNO or w.e go to where you meet zapados the fisrts time and use fising rod. I uesd super rod. You will find it with its name as ????????? It cant be cuaght. I dont think atleast.

                                  __________________

                                  Looking to start beta testing Rom hacks again :D

                                    #3550    
                                  Old May 5th, 2013 (9:18 PM).
                                  destinedjagold's Avatar
                                  destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                                  Oh Hai Thar~
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2007
                                  Location: Philippines
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 8,526

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by DForcelight View Post
                                  Hello. I have a Question. I fought Champion Joseph before I talked to Chaomega and got the 4 Dragons. Now I only got 5 dedtiny fragments and the one from Joseph is missing Now I am unable to finish? Because the last two patty will give. But for that I need the 6.th one from Joseph

                                  Joseph is first located in Twilight Path. After the event with Yiyan, he'll now be located inside the Hevah League.
                                  Try and talk to him there. :3

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by adiabatic View Post
                                  Hi there, My problem is after i defeat new champ jimmy the game save and plays the ending part after the "unpacking.." text my game always crash and the save file is always before i fight jimmy.. im playing in my n95 w/ vbag emulator, im dying to finish this game thanks

                                  Hm...
                                  I guess I'll have to make a separate patch where the credits list will be skipped. :\
                                  But how did you survive the credits after the Dragon Castle event?

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
                                  Found MissingoNO or w.e go to where you meet zapados the fisrts time and use fising rod. I uesd super rod. You will find it with its name as ????????? It cant be cuaght. I dont think atleast.

                                  Thanks for that report. :3

                                  ----------

                                  Complete unrelated, but I claim this last post of this page! >:]
                                  This is mine~! MINE~!

                                  __________________



                                  FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                  TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:35 PM.