• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh God why did I post that?!?"

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh lord, yes, I've had those posts.

Back in 09, we had a monthly member of the month thing, and 13 year old me took the responsibility of hosting the next one, when I had no damn clue what I was doing.

I essentially took Chris' (Harlequin's) previous layout and C/Ped it. And got blasted for it. I was so dumb back then ugh.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Do I regret my old posts?

I look at posts I made yesterday and shake my head in disappointment. Nothing has improved and I fully expect to regret this post in the morning.

In all seriousness, I am far too often on PC when I'm drunk or sleep-depraved and such my grammar spelling and general content suffers.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I looked at my old YouTube comments and whatnot... just... no! My favorites were horrible enough! Thankfully ever other website I went to that I could find my older posts on are now dead forever.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I ALWAYS go check my posts cos I may say something stupid and say "Wait what the hell did Ipost?" Lol.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i had noobish and awful post in OVP .. they were really bad and i always say "why did I post that?!?" everytime i see an old post of mine. EVERYTIME.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
My first ever post on any forum was in a Neoseeker thread regarding Skarmory sets. My 12 year old self decided to chime in and suggest a physically attacking tank Skarmory:

me when I was 12 (early September 2011) said:
Ideally, you would want NO status moves, and just attack moves:

Steel Wing
Night Slash
Aerial Ace
Rock Slide

Needless to say, it wasn't well-received...

I look back on some of my Smogon posts too, and I think to myself: "what the hell possessed me to type that?"

me when I was 13 (October 2011) said:
I'm thinking about using the Attacking Durian set which I made up for Ferrothorn: Power Whip/Iron Head/Poison Jab/Thunder Wave, with 252 attack/128 defense/128 sp. defense EVs, myself.

I like to think I've improved somewhat since then...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
The quality of my posts have definitely gone up a notch since I first joined. I wouldn't say my posts at the time were horrible, but my grammar at the time wasn't exaaaactly the best, and I find myself having trouble deciphering them. I also joined in on a spriting game at one point, and kept getting the extension wrong, even though I was told twice to change it x_x I also recall a point in time where I was constantly trying to sound cool in my post... which I didn't really pull off that well. Don't ask me why, 'cause I've got no idea. But either way, I didn't really post that much before my "noob days" were over, I guess (you be the judge of that!), so not much damage was done ;)

I still make posts that I'm not too fond of, but they're mostly posted at times in which I'm either super tired, or if I just can't focus :p

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
All of my posts are perfect and you should all go around searching them to find one that proves me wrong.

Back